• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I guess I have to... :( Did your DS ever work on Wi-Fi before? I got 52000s on my brother's DS before, and it turned out my router had changed names (from our custom name:the family name, to the standard "linksys") when we rebooted it, and we had to re-register on the new name. I'll fix it tonight, but I don't have the time now.

Yes it did work before. My record on wifi is 34 wins 63 loses. I hadn't raced on wifi in like a month and then i tried like a month ago.

How does the router change names? That probabally is my problem with the wifi

Ho-oh Master

Yes it did work before. My record on wifi is 34 wins 63 loses. I hadn't raced on wifi in like a month and then i tried like a month ago.

You can try calling the people who you got the Router from and see if they can reboot it or tell you how.

Does anyone wanna have a for fun match on MPH?

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Hey everyone, Ho-Oh master i'll VS you can you post your Friend code, I'm quite rusty and crap...:(
Well time to edit the first post

sorry for not being on yesterday i had too much lag and we had friends over, Spectrobes is an awesome game and for those of you that own the game http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=932841&topic=34027901 here are all the cards for some really rare and uber monsters

Last edited:
Hey can I join?

I have 1 original nintendo ds (electric blue) &
1 nintendo ds lite (onyx) and 1 nintendo wii (wii)
Just one question:
Do I have to include my wii number (FC)
& ds friend codes? Just in case I will put them
in this post:
Wii Number: 5037-9033-7047-3318
Ds friend codes:
Yu-gi-oh gx spirit caller: 3823-4597-8296
MvsDK2 March of the minis: 2406-0690-4950
Tetris DS: 9038-8010-4770
Mario kart DS: 3866-4095-1491
Animal Crossing Wild World: Coming soon
Final Fantasy: Coming soon
Dgimon: Digimon World DS: 0344-4671-0797
Many more on the way.

Ho-oh Master

Hey can I join?

I have 1 original nintendo ds (electric blue) &
1 nintendo ds lite (onyx) and 1 nintendo wii (wii)
Just one question:
Do I have to include my wii number (FC)
& ds friend codes? Just in case I will put them
in this post:
Wii Number: 5037-9033-7047-3318
Ds friend codes:
Yu-gi-oh gx spirit caller: 3823-4597-8296
MvsDK2 March of the minis: 2406-0690-4950
Tetris DS: 9038-8010-4770
Mario kart DS: 3866-4095-1491
Animal Crossing Wild World: Coming soon
Final Fantasy: Coming soon
Dgimon: Digimon World DS: 0344-4671-0797
Many more on the way.

Sure you can join :) I am thinking about getting Digimon DS, is it fun?

Road

Shiny Master
YAY, I SAW A D/P COMMERCIAL TODAY!! 8DDD

...Yeah.

ANYWAY, I should be getting Pokemon Ranger tomorrow, so I can get Manaphy in D/P when it comes out. Anyone think I should get something else instead?

Ooo! I wanna post my LG team! I might trade it over to D/P, but I'm not sure...

One quick question: Is it true that once you trade a pokemon from a DBA game to D/P, you can't trade it back? o.0

Charmy (Charizard)
Level: 70
Aerial Ace
Overheat
Heat Wave
Blast Burn

Blast (Blastoise)
Level: 61
Protect
Bite
Blizzard
Ice Beam

Zappy (Zapdos)
Level: 56
Shock Wave
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Drill Peck

Maria (Nidoqueen)
Level: 51
Thief
Bite
Cut
Focus Punch

Ichigo (Sandslash)
Level: 50
Moves:
Dig
Earthquake
Iron Tail
Slash

Pidg (Pidgeot)
Level: 40
Moves:
Fly
Wing Attack
Quick Attack
Featherdance

Many of these moves/levels will change, so I'll update them once they change.

;156;

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Mina could you please post the Youtube vid of the comercial??

And Ho-Oh master i must VS you sometime, Maybe tomorrow...

and New member with a heap of FC's is YGX : SC good? and Digimon DS whats that like??

Road

Shiny Master
Uhm...I don't think we're supposed to post Youtube vids, but I'll go look for it and post it here...Just a sec...

;156;

EDIT: It's not on Youtube. I'll see if I can find in on Google, or something...

EDIT2: Found it! Just look near the bottom to find the commercial link.

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
YouTube videos aren't illegal. They aren't even mentioned in the rules.

I can't even "see" the commercial. It's just a black screen. But I can hear the noise. =/

You're lucky. It's mostly just an ad for the pre-order bonus.

We had had our network's name set to our last name, so we knew what we were connecting to. When our Wi-Fi network was being really slow one day, we rebooted the router, and tried to connect again. It didn't work, now we couldn't connect at all. So I deleted my router from my DS's settings, and searched for new connection. I found that my router had somehow been changed to "linksys", the standard name for that brand of router. Anyway, I connected to linksys, and it's worjed just fine since then.

Last edited:
hey guys once again sorry i havent been on ive been busy and ive got testing this week :( well anyways im gonna start adding everyones name to my friends list (btw I found DKR :) )

hey burn u wanna do a game of metroid for fun im bored :( lol

Last edited:

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Thank u GOD!!! I fixed my Wifi earlier. I am so ****** happythat i almost cried! I would like Burninator to add me to the ladder again, but this time put me at the bottom because it would be wrong for me to take someone's place without a proper race. My friend code is the same and i will add everyone that is on the list to my friends list.

Also i will post my friend code for DKR in about a minute

Yonowaaru

The Renagade.
Downloaded "Zelda: Ocarina of time" from the Wii Shop Channel.

It's pretty good. I never got this for the n64, because i didn't like Zelda at the time.

:/

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
*Starts typing fast incase the computer closes the window for no reason like it did last time.....*

A friend of mine, (Lawful Weavel, as he uses the Weavel shell,) was playing MP:H earlier in the combat hall (I think that that's what it's called,) and he found himself fighting someone who had the Omega Cannon.

Now, I know that you can't GET the Omega Cannon in that level, just the affinity weapon and one other, (along with the missiles,) so whoever he was fighting was hacking into the game.

That, and getting killed almost as soon as he respawned, made him break the one rule all of us have on MP:H-don't dissconnect from a game, even if your'e getting murdered violently and rapidly.

Hackers. Don't spoil the games for the rest of us please!

Brock PHillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.