• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
31 days.. OMG. Sorry guys i havent posted!

I cant wait (In spongebobs voice: I NEED IT!)

fOR ACww does anyone have in their towns found commenly:

Coelacanth,
Cherries
Ants
Dorado
Stringfish
Peacock
Orchid Mantis
If you do PM Me

Soon i while have wifi. maybe today.

Ho-oh Master

In the Manual it says 60/30 Feet (Can't remember) but thats if there is nothing in the way.

I'm redoing my sig to make it look cleaner.

Slappy_Pancake

In the Manual it says 60/30 Feet (Can't remember) but thats if there is nothing in the way.

60 Feet!? Why wouldn't you just talk! Better yet, I hear chatrooms are a great invention.

I guess I'll post my D/P fund

Pokemon Pearl Fund:
$11

That's in Canadian dollars, too.

FYI, got a name change. I was known as: pokeman4ever

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Thanks for reporting it, it's far less confusing that way...

Anyway, I finally pre-ordered Diamond (and Pearl for my brother)...

So far, I've just noticed that I was FINE before ordering, but now I'm insanely anxious in waiting for the release.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
well i called Walmart today but they didnt get them, so in the nexted 13 days they should be getting one so hopefuly i get a Wii this time

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Shiny Venasaur: When D/P come out, the wii's will probabally become more available. People are going to want D/P so much that they might forget about the Wii for a few hours. That would be an ideal time to get one.

Congradulations on the nephew Burninator. When i was going out with this girl (now ex) she was an aunt for like 2 years already. The sad thing was that her older brother is only like 3 years older then her (You must use protection guys). At first i was like WTF with the neice but she was cute and all.

2morrow at about 9pm i probabally can vs. anyone on wifi in MKDS if anyone would be intrested.

-Dotaitos-

Pokemon Ranger
Yay!

Double yay! I'll fix it now, if the forums stop being slow.

More yay! A joyous day!

Alright, but I'm calling you "-;389;-", so I don't confuse you with ~Dotaitos~

I went up against a guy like that, but he had infinite double damage... Itoo was forced to disconnect. It totally ruins the game.

Also, I've taken a liking to using Weavel. His alt-form is also really good in Ice Hive. His main weakness has to be Kanden, though, as evidenced by my battles with mediocremaster.

ok then
i should i put me nintendo wii code

blaziken 2007

blaziken 4 ever
yesterday was awesome flaming charizard ,lucario 1993 and the blazer came to my house and we played wii sports , ssbm and i battled the blazer but he kicked my butt lucario and the blazer helped me with my team and now it's awesome

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
my friends in school say that the playstation 3 is better then the wii,i dont think so the nintendo wii owns the playstation 3 the wii is 10x better then the PS3 i dont know why do they like that little piece of junk the ps3 sucks alot!! and its too expenseve

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
my friends in school say that the playstation 3 is better then the wii,i dont think so the nintendo wii owns the playstation 3 the wii is 10x better then the PS3 i dont know why do they like that little piece of junk the ps3 sucks alot!! and its too expenseve
OH the Ranting...LOL...
The PS3 doesn't suck it's just not my cup of tea, But none the less i have a friend that is just like yours, He wants a PS3 just because of the 'Features' and not the console..
BTW welcome back

trucminhla welcome to the club..

Midnight Lucario Aka pokeman4ever thank your for the notification i will edit the first post now.

Burninator i will give my Friend codes away in a week it's just i have this huge math SAC next week and an english one tomorrow and monday..So school>video games

ON The other hand i personal life is great my GF and i have decided to go study and help eachother out with the school, Plus tomorrow i get Free Pizza for being a Supportive friend..YAY!!!

-Dotaitos- if you wish to put your code up you sure can

Last edited:

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Shiny Venasaur: When D/P come out, the wii's will probabally become more available. People are going to want D/P so much that they might forget about the Wii for a few hours. That would be an ideal time to get one.

Congradulations on the nephew Burninator. When i was going out with this girl (now ex) she was an aunt for like 2 years already. The sad thing was that her older brother is only like 3 years older then her (You must use protection guys). At first i was like WTF with the neice but she was cute and all.

2morrow at about 9pm i probabally can vs. anyone on wifi in MKDS if anyone would be intrested.

ya but im getting DP to so i might forget about the wii >_<

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
well wi-fi's working again 100%
had a few races with people on MKDS,
and i invited people to my ACWW town....

edit:
please can i join the black cat project's mario kart ladder,my details:

super groudon/speedy/240609 381549

just let me know if anyone wants a race,i'm always ready for a challenge,just don't make it to late....

Last edited:

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey

It is a really good system buy is cost way too much to buy. I don't know why they made that system so expensive. Anyways thw Wii is way more better to buy because Nintendo Wii cost less and easier to buy then the PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.