• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh Master

Theres a Shiny Dialga on GTS for a Lv 100 Palkia. I wish you could look at there stats :/

Can somone explain how to make Shinies appear using the Poketore? Do the odds encrease because I see alot of people getting Shinies useing it.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Did you qoute me for no reason Burninator? :p
Yes...

<_<

>_>

*turns invisible*
I got probably the best deal EVER on the GTS

My Kyogre for a lv 100 Shiny Chatot :D

Its such a wonderful addition to my collection ^_^
Freaking awesome. e-High-five.
Two things.

1) Wii-fund update. £22:38. A few more weeks and I'll be able to buy another Wiimote and Numchuck.

2) Deviantart. Burninator, your picture's up, and hopefully findable.
The title is "pimp my burninator" with the single tag of "burninator".

I hope you like it!

(The name there is "centaurmarines".)

If it's allowed, I'll put a link to my account in my sig, that way, my Wii-posts can stay more on-topic.

BRock Phillips.
Linking to DA is, in fact, legal for sigs.
ok then it's on just let me finish my battle with cynthia i'm training up my gabite.....
and my infernape is lv.100!!

3v3 no ubers?

Ok, I'll see you on.

i'm ready when you are....
Private messages are your friends.

i think it's great that we'll get some new info on ssbb it's been a long time....
and anyone want a battle on d/p?
i know i'm alwas asking but i need to test myself against real people...
burninator let me know if you want a rematch....

XD, That was awesome. You killed my Metagross but you got Recoiled so it was a Draw.

My Metagross was going to do Explosion :p

that would also make it a draw :D
that battle was amazing....
let's have another battle sometime....

These sorts of posts, however, are OK. I like hearing about interesting battles. Just don't take up several posts trying to start a battle.

I got SPM...

Beat the first two Chapters. So far, it wins, and it looks like it'll only get better.

Yay!

EDIT: Sorry if this post was a bit harsh, I'm just annoyed at everything, now that I finally got the same sickness that has been plaguing my house for the last three weeks. :/

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
OK, yesterday was the best. Not only did I get Super Paper Mario (I've always loved the humor in those games. The new Platformer/RPG style, something I've never experienced before, is also a really fun twist for the series.), but my dad came home and told us that we have tickets to see Weird Al in concert!

Yes!

hello everyone, I'm getting Photoshop soon..YAY!!!

SSBB info Will be comeing soon..
I had a test today a test tomorrow, A test for every day of the year

There needs to be a "Photoshop for the Masses" program or something. If there's something every computer needs, it's decent picture editing software. Hooray, AussieFan, for joining the Revolution! Down with MS Paint!

Last edited:

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Rofl, Burninator. I use paint, but I also use GIMP.

Yesterday, I was in the Serebii Wifi chat, and some kid was asking for a Kyogre, unused so-
I traded my cloned lv 70 Kyogre for a lv 40, shiny Abomasnow.
A great addition to my smallish collection.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
'tis a slang term for the original, bulkier DS.

Rofl, Burninator. I use paint, but I also use GIMP.

Yesterday, I was in the Serebii Wifi chat, and some kid was asking for a Kyogre, unused so-
I traded my cloned lv 70 Kyogre for a lv 40, shiny Abomasnow.
A great addition to my smallish collection.

Not a bad trade... good find. And GIMP FTW.

I recently found out that
the mansion sometimes has Bonsly, even in Diamond version. I caught five of them, and I'm helping to meet the hight demand for Pearl-exclusives by offering them on Wi-Fi for random Pokémon I didn't catch yet. I'm currently seeing if anyone will trade me a Gabite.

Last edited:

zipzap713

@Peteyism

the mansion sometimes has Bonsly, even in Diamond version. I caught five of them, and I'm helping to meet the hight demand for Pearl-exclusives by offering them on Wi-Fi for random Pokémon I didn't catch yet. I'm currently seeing if anyone will trade me a Gabite.
So on Diamond,
Still catch pearl exclusives on Diamond. Interesting. I just put up a cloned Kyogre or Groudon to get the Pokemon I'm missing.

Deception

is back

I have a few Gabites that I am willing to offer,and I need another Reaper Cloth,so I'll trade Gabite for that. We can go over the trade time later.Oh,and I'll put pokerus on it if you want.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
i would choose both because i like games that use reality (ds the stylus and microphone) (wii wiimote and some other controls)

anyway i have only a test tomorrow,and two tests the week after that and then i enter the final tests realm!!!! and after that i can finally get my wii

~Dotaitos~

I thought this was already common knowledge, Bonsly & Mime Jr. are only exclusives until you beat the elite four, afterwards they appear in the mansion. As far as I know they are the only other game exclusives you can catch though.

As for Ds vs. Wii I'd have to choose the Wii. All the amazing new games coming out for it in the coming year along with the virtual console make it slightly superior to the DS to me.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Okay, I found something in Super Paper Mario that confuses me beyond all reason.

A large picture of a DS Lite on the back wall of a restaurant. When I examine it, it tells me "Awaiting data upgrade." or something along those lines.

What does this mean? It sounds to me like there will be a Connect24 update later that lets me use the DS as a controller, or some other option. Minigames, maybe?

I'm completely befuddled.
EDIT: I looked it up. Turns out the DS is solely there to help me with recipes. Stupid recipe-listing handheld.
As for the new topic, DS.

At least until Brawl comes out. I'll have to reevaluate my opinion then.
I thought this was already common knowledge, Bonsly & Mime Jr. are only exclusives until you beat the elite four, afterwards they appear in the mansion. As far as I know they are the only other game exclusives you can catch though.

Meh. Maybe I'm just unobservant.

Last edited:

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
ok guys i need your opinion!!
i am getting my wii soon and i still did not decide what should i get!!!!!
there is a 95% chance i am getting twilight princess with it
but i dont know what other game besides twilight princess should i get with it so any suggestions
(i know i asked this question before and it will annoy you but i am in a choice crisis)

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
ok guys i need your opinion!!
i am getting my wii soon and i still did not decide what should i get!!!!!
there is a 95% chance i am getting twilight princess with it
but i dont know what other game besides twilight princess should i get with it so any suggestions
(i know i asked this question before and it will annoy you but i am in a choice crisis)

Mario Party 8 comes out soon, you may wan to look into that.

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
i just got a shaymin for my deoxys....
and i have this sheildon and it has this red star near it's picture so what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.