• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
cool!!!! so they will reveal new info every week?!and i seriosly have no luck with the gts
oh yes i comepletly forgot!!!!!!!! i am getting my wii in about 17 days!!!!!!
anyway i am gonna get the strongest batteries i can find for my soon to be wii!!!!
Even better. Every weekday.

I can't believe how it
the background changes night to day etc...

Thanks for the cover, it looks good except it should show the wii mote nunchuck with a 4 a GC controller and CC
Too true.
AussieFan is that date accurate for MPC?

That site is awesome! I like hows to goes from night to day.

Yes, it is. It's from Nintendo's Press site.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Figured I'd post the Nintendo summer lineup, since I mentioned Nintendo of America's Press site in my last post, and didn't bother to provide a link.
Wii
July 10 Manhunt 2 Rockstar Games
July 30 Mario Strikers Charged Nintendo
Aug. 20 Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Nintendo
September Battalion Wars 2 Nintendo
Aug. 14 High School Musical: Sing It! Disney Interactive Studios
Aug. 14 Madden NFL '08 EA
August Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 EA
August Space Station Tycoon Namco Bandai
August Brunswick Pro Bowling Crave
August Dave Mirra BMX Challenge Crave
August Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection Crave
September Brothers in Arms Ubisoft
September Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal Warner Bros.
September George of the Jungle Crave
Fall Boogie EA

Nintendo DS
July 30 Picross DS Nintendo
Aug. 20 Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day Nintendo
Sept. 10 DK Jungle Climber Nintendo
Sept. 24 Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol Nintendo
July SimCity EA
July Namco Museum DS Namco Bandai
July Drake & Josh THQ
July Glory Days 2 Eidos
Aug. 14 Madden NFL '08 EA
Aug. 14 High School Musical: Makin' the Cut! Disney Interactive Studios
Aug. 14 Heroes of Mana Square-Enix
August I SPY: Fun House Activision
August Jewel Quest Expedition Activision
August Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 EA
August Worms: Open Warfare 2 THQ
August Luminous Arc Atlus
August Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus Capcom
August Mega Man Star Force: Leo Capcom
August Mega Man Star Force: Dragon Capcom
August Operation: Vietnam Majesco
August Turn It Around Majesco
August The Wild West Majesco
August Fulllmetal Alchemist Trading Card Game Destineer
September Drawn to Life THQ
September Zoey 101 THQ
September Crayola Teasure Adventures Crave
September Nancy Drew and The Deadly Secret of Olde World Park Majesco
September Holly Hobbie & Friends Majesco
September Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations Capcom
September Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck Warner Bros.
September Pet Luv Spa & Resort Tycoon Activision
September Animal Genius Activision
September George of the Jungle Crave
September Jam Sessions Ubisoft
September Professor Brainium Destineer
September Indy 500 Legends Desti

Space Station Tycoon? WTF?
George of the Jungle? THAT could be interesting.
I SPY: Fun House? I'll have to see it before I pass judgment here.
Crayola Teasure Adventures sounds like a gimmicky early game...

Worms: Open Warfare 2...

PLEASE give this one online play! That would make the best BCP ladder EVER!

Last edited:

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
Even better. Every weekday.
woah thats cool every week day!!! so tomorrow we will have new info?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
woah thats cool every week day!!! so tomorrow we will have new info?

We should. Hopefully it'll reveal something interesting, such as the control schemes, or a new character.

EDIT: I know Donkey Kong is a Nintendo-owned all-star, but Diddy and the other Kongs only appeared in games published by Rare. Are they owned by Rare? If so, this may mean they can't get into Brawl (which sucks for Diddy Kong), since Rare is now owned by Microsoft.

Then again, Brawl will mean big money, and Microsoft may want in on it. But this rant was pointless if they aren't owned by Rare. Does anybody know for sure?

Last edited:

~Dotaitos~

Worms: Open Warfare 2...

PLEASE give this one online play! That would make the best BCP ladder EVER!

There was a preview of that game in the latest issue of the Uk Official Nintendo Magazine, it confirmed that Open Warfare 2 will have Wi-fi for up to four players.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
There was a preview of that game in the latest issue of the Uk Official Nintendo Magazine, it confirmed that Open Warfare 2 will have Wi-fi for up to four players.

Heck yes! That was the big reason I didn't get the last one. Do you know the answer to my last question, by any chance?

Elementman-Novapoke

Heck yes! That was the big reason I didn't get the last one. Do you know the answer to my last question, by any chance?

Rare is owned by Microsoft; they can still do games for Nintendo, but they aren't allowed to put in certain characters, like that squirrel thing.

~Dotaitos~

Yes I do, all of the Donkey Kong characters are now owned by Nintendo, which is how they've managed to release the Donkey Kong Country games on the Virtual Console and how all the kongs originally created by Rare are featuring in the upcoming Bongo racing game. I wouldn't be surprised if Diddy appeared in SSBB as a new character.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
cool!!!!its been a while since new info about ssbb was released
anyway does the new contain a safe wii-strap so i can be sure for my tv's safety
Yes, new Wiis and Wii Remotes come with the new wrist strap.

Yes I do, all of the Donkey Kong characters are now owned by Nintendo, which is how they've managed to release the Donkey Kong Country games on the Virtual Console and how all the kongs originally created by Rare are featuring in the upcoming Bongo racing game. I wouldn't be surprised if Diddy appeared in SSBB as a new character.

Bongo racing game? o_O
Sounds like a lot of fun, actually.

At least my high hopes for Diddy Kong are safe for now. But Banjo-Kazooie don't have much of a chance (I didn't like them much, but they're a quirky pair that would be fun to fight with)

cybermew

A la lune!
Hmmmm, so were discusing what charachters we'd like to see in SSBB? I'd quite like to see a special guest appearence for, like when you do 99.9% of the game you unlock Shigeru (Sp.?) Miamotos mii.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Hmmmm, so were discusing what charachters we'd like to see in SSBB? I'd quite like to see a special guest appearence for, like when you do 99.9% of the game you unlock Shigeru (Sp.?) Miamotos mii.

XD

As alternate costumes, you could use any Mii you have set to Favorites.

Check out the list of music contributors. It doesn't definitely mean anything, but it might have some hints as to future character reveals.

Last edited:

Ho-oh Master

It be fun if instead of those wire frames in training you fight all your miis. xd

For me thats the worst idea ever sense I have over 750 Mii's =_= I would never win :p

I think Shadow would be awesome to play as.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
We should. Hopefully it'll reveal something interesting, such as the control schemes, or a new character.

EDIT: I know Donkey Kong is a Nintendo-owned all-star, but Diddy and the other Kongs only appeared in games published by Rare. Are they owned by Rare? If so, this may mean they can't get into Brawl (which sucks for Diddy Kong), since Rare is now owned by Microsoft.

Like you said rare is owned by Microsoft which means that they can only make games for X box consoles, but since Microsoft doesn't have a handheld it doesn't go in their, Diddy Kong Might be able to go into Brawl but since gates is a cheap ******* he won't allow it, I would be happy if Lucario got in and Sonic(Which has a chance) I wouldn't mind having a megaman but i think he would be a sort of clone of samus...
It's quite sad actually.

Road

Shiny Master
Post I was GOING to post yesterday:

Yay! Good luck, Elementman-Novapoke! Hope you get D/P!

Meh, no D/P progress. No Wii progress, either...'Cept that I am SO CLOSE to the last two As I need. 3 POINTS MAN!

On a Shiny note...

I'm having NO luck in FR (look at sig, hunting Shiny Kanto starters). Hopefully I can get them sooner or later, clone them, and send them to D/P.

Anyway, YAY FOR SSBB INFO! I'll definately get it. I loves Melee (and so did my younger cousin), so it's benificial.

...Y'know, I used to have $70 for PBR once I get my Wii, but I spent all that money on a movie I went to last Friday and my Mom's B-Day dinner...Now I'm broke. >o>

;004;

LUCARIO DUDE

tell you something microsoft ownes rare and tis relasing its first rare game bango you now that bear with the chicken and a new game on the ds it donky kong racing somthing so diddy kong dose have 30 % to be in brawl i think

Status
Not open for further replies.