• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh Master

Welcome new members. Shnitzel_12 you are in, same for you blueparukia.

lucario 1993 The glitch wont hurt your game in anyway. The only bad thing that can happen is that somone trades with your Pokemon. (ask for a poke that impossiable to get lv 9 and under).

I went swimming and got a bad sunburn and I feel sick. So I probably wont be on that much :/

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Welcome new members. Shnitzel_12 you are in, same for you blueparukia.

lucario 1993 The glitch wont hurt your game in anyway. The only bad thing that can happen is that somone trades with your Pokemon. (ask for a poke that impossiable to get lv 9 and under).

I went swimming and got a bad sunburn and I feel sick. So I probably wont be on that much :/

Poor Ho-Oh Master get well soon okay...
Anyway i welcome all new members
I won't be online much, i have heaps of H/W

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Howdy to all of y'all new members. And I live in Florida, before you ask why I type with an accent. I'm just being weird today. May be a Valley Girl tomorrow.

That's unfortunate. I'm going to throw compassion at you for a while.

*spends twenty minutes dumping buckets of ice-cold compassion on Ho-oh Master*

Anyway, hope you feel better soon.

I'm making badge cases again, because somebody randomly sent me a PM about it. I haven't made one of those in months. What? I've never showed the club my badge cases?

Here's a very basic sample.
animate-beta.gif

And a ribbon case.
betaribboncase.gif

And this one is mine, which needs updated with Sinnoh stuff. :D
burninator1.gif

Basically, this is a prelude to the soon-to-come opening of the Burning Nova request shop, which will mean I'm playing with Photoshop a lot, and will make random stuff for the club. Look forward to new banners 'n stuff.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Excuse me uhh burninator
those cases what thread are
those from
sorry for spaming

Oh did anybody get planet puzzle league
for the ds?

I made them a long time ago for no real reason, then I started making them for Flyogn_rocks' old shop, then I stopped for a while. Now I'm going to offer them at the new shop EM-NP and I are starting.

I still owe him a Snubull. Stupid forums shutting down right when we were about to trade...

Anyway, I kinda wanted to get Planet Puzzle League, but I decided against it. I need to start t saving again for the other random games I want to buy.

Actually, I'd kinda rather get Tetris DS if I wanted a puzzle game, but I'm looking forward to Sonic Rush at the moment.

Last edited:

Shnitzel_12

Thanks for letting me in with my banner.

I'd like to give my Diamond code:
5326 7442 8409

If you add me, PM me

Elementman-Novapoke

'Sup everyone?

Welcome new members.

@ Burninator: We can start the shop in a week or two.
I'm tryin to find you the poke you want. Any specific natures?

What do I do?
I'm in the battle tower.
What do I need to do?
People are blocking the other ways to get to the other places!

~Dotaitos~

Well I'm back, I've been busy with exams for the past week and for about three days I've been doing nothing but play Pearl to get the game finally finished. I'm currently saving up for Mario Strikers, hopefully I'll be getting that within the next week. Did I miss anything while I was away?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
guys i finished school yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i might get my wii today!!!!!!!!!
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Well I'm back, I've been busy with exams for the past week and for about three days I've been doing nothing but play Pearl to get the game finally finished. I'm currently saving up for Mario Strikers, hopefully I'll be getting that within the next week. Did I miss anything while I was away?
Nothing much, really. Glad to have you back.
Does anybody think that the
nintendo ds will be come the best
handheld or console of all-time?
sorry if this is spamming.
I think the audience, being a Wii and DS club, is a little biased for that question...
you maybe right alecsdell100 the ds really owns all of the other handheld/consoles but there is only one console that can compete with it and own aswell and its the wii

See what I mean?

XD

'Sup everyone?

Welcome new members.

@ Burninator: We can start the shop in a week or two.
I'm tryin to find you the poke you want. Any specific natures?

What do I do?
I'm in the battle tower.
What do I need to do?
People are blocking the other ways to get to the other places!
Nothing specific, I'll accept whatever.
You need the National Pokédex to advance farther, meaning you have to see all of the Pokémon in the Sinnoh dex.

Last edited:

Gordon

Fighting trainer
Hey guys sorry i wasnt on a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.