• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Hello Everyone

I just Got Super Mario Strikers and it's a great Wii game, Nice Graphics and good online, It's great game, and i might start a Strikers Tournament for members, If the online allows it though...
I'll get my FC up real soon for this tittle aswel..

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Super Mario Strikers has been released for the Wii?

MUST GET.

Wait, I thought it's called Super Mario Strikers: Charged? Are you trying to pull a fast one on me? >_<

I haven't been playing my Wii at all lately, but I have been playing my Diamond and Pearl (hunting for shinies, no less :D). I've also been playing Smash a lot lately, I just wish they'd give out the release date for Brawl...

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
Hey, next week, I'm going on a shopping spree :)
Here are the DS games I wanna buy, can anyone give me opinions on the games?

Metroid Prime
Space Invaders DS
Monopoly/Boggle/And that other game

And any other games you can recommend.
Thanks,
BP

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Super Mario Strikers has been released for the Wii?

MUST GET.

Wait, I thought it's called Super Mario Strikers: Charged? Are you trying to pull a fast one on me? >_<

I haven't been playing my Wii at all lately, but I have been playing my Diamond and Pearl (hunting for shinies, no less :D). I've also been playing Smash a lot lately, I just wish they'd give out the release date for Brawl...

Yeah it has been only in the AU and EU..So PAL only..you peoples get it in like july or june...It's a great game though..

And games i recomend for the DS blueparukia
Final Fantasy III
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin
Jump! Ultimate stars (But i doubt you'll find it in store..)

Oh and
Space Invaders DS: Waste of money...You could play this game for free over the, Internet (No not a HACK rom..Just a flash website)
Monopoly/Boggle/And that other game: It's okay, but not the best

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
Wait until lakebed temple, thats when the game gets annoying.

Final Fantasy III
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin
Jump! Ultimate stars (But i doubt you'll find it in store..)

Oh and
Space Invaders DS: Waste of money...You could play this game for free over the, Internet (No not a HACK rom..Just a flash website)
Monopoly/Boggle/And that other game: It's okay, but not the best

Phoenix Wright? Never Heard of it.
The others sound good though. And I'll manage to track down games like Jump. I might download a coughROMcough of space invaders DS just to see what its like.

BP

Shnitzel_12

Hey, next week, I'm going on a shopping spree
Here are the DS games I wanna buy, can anyone give me opinions on the games?

Metroid Prime
Space Invaders DS
Monopoly/Boggle/And that other game

And any other games you can recommend.
Thanks,
BP
Imo, if you don't have it, Yoshi's Island is a challenging game.

Zoshi

Unique
Can I join? I have an Onyx Black DS Lite and a Wii. Right now, I'm playing Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and Mario Strikers Charged. :D

~Dotaitos~

I'm getting Mario Strikers Charged Football today! I've been putting off buying it because of exams, but I've heard good things about it from people who've already got it. I'm also considering getting Mario Party 8 when it comes out, I know it's had bad reviews but so have almost all of the Mario Parties, is anyone else getting Mario Party 8?

By the way, did you get my pm about the trades we set up ages ago Burninator?

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
I'll be getting MP8. I might get Mario Strikers, but I never really liked sports games. There aren't really many good Wii Games in Australia :(

BP

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
I'll be getting MP8. I might[i/] get Mario Strikers, but I never really liked sports games. There aren't really many good Wii Games in Australia :(

BP

Strikers is an amazing game, Phoenix Wright is a Lawer sim, one of the best DS games around EB's have it for $20 off now in their sale...I live in Australia too

Zoshi, Welcome to the Club, I hope you will stay active and enjoy your nintendo consoles

Slick it's awesome that you love TP, If you need help just PM me, as i have done it, all i can say is it gets better the further you go through it...

And i will probably get Mario Party 8 as it seems like a good tittle...

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Has anyone here played Marvel: Ultimate Alliance? I need to know how you get to the top of the Omega Base. When is Pokemon Battle Revolution coming out?

Zoshi

Unique
Thanks AF for welcoming me. :D

I agree, Strikers is so much fun, even though I'm not going to tell well in it. Haven't had the chance to vs. people online, although going by how badly I do against the bots, I don't think I will in some time. :(

I might get Mario Party 8 if my sister gets a Wii Remote for herself. I have a question: is it just the Wii Remote you need, or the Nunchuk too?

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Has anyone here played Marvel: Ultimate Alliance? I need to know how you get to the top of the Omega Base.
Oh! I have, but I can't quite remember how (I JUST beat the Kraken in Atlantis)... Have you faced Modok yet? If you have, then look for an Online Walkthrough.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Oh i went online, and managed to win, i just barely won the second round, which was a sudden death..:D i don't know why it was called that, no one dies in that game

And i just searched for the Mario PArty 8 question you asked and it seems as if you'll need a nunchuck for the game..

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
it seems everyone has mario strikers except me and the others from outside europe and australia
i have a question:can u control mariostrikers using the gamecube controller or the classic controller

Status
Not open for further replies.