• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception

is back
Wow thats pretty good, and instead of buying batteries buy a wiimote charger pack so you won't have to buy any more batteries ever again...it'll save you money in the end..
Luckily, I don't have to waste money on a wiimote charger since I use rechargable batteries instead. Is Mario Strikers any good?

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
I got the joke, but I didn't find it funny.

Meh.

The updates for Brawl are getting a bit...well, boring. Tell us a release date, please.

~Dotaitos~

Is Mario Strikers any good?

Mario Strikers is amazingly good, and very addictive, but also very difficult, I've been playing for ages but still I can't beat the crystal cup. I can't comment on the online mode because I haven't tried it yet, I'm too scared to go online as I know I'll get beaten.

Also, I beleive I still have some trades to do that I organised with members of this club, such as Burninator, Shinyfufu and probably others I've forgotten about, a while back. When you want to trade can you contact me?

I don't understand the complaints about the SSBB site updates, I think they've revealed some decent stuff so far. The stages they've revealed all look really good, and I wasn't expecting them to reveal the control methods so early. Still, I would like them to reveal at least one new character soon.

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Luckily, I don't have to waste money on a wiimote charger since I use rechargable batteries instead. Is Mario Strikers any good?

Everyone who plays it recommends it. I'm really looking forward to a stateside release.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
My Town is actually hosting a Nintendo Wi-Fi Convention...So that gives me an opportunity to kill other people with my EV Trained Salamence and Marshtomp

Salamence @ Leftovers
- Dragon Claw
- Fly
- Thunder
- Rain Dance

Marshtomp @ Leftovers
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I got the joke, but I didn't find it funny.

Meh.

The updates for Brawl are getting a bit...well, boring. Tell us a release date, please.

Well, let's see. There are four characters left that haven't got profiles yet, and we've been getting about one a week.

There are four weeks to E3.

Coincidence? I think not.

Also, the update has me really excited about Ridley's chances as a character. The biggest thing pointing to Ridley, in my mind, is that the music has been played on many Metroid bosses, but the only one they mention on the Smash Dojo is Ridley. Either he knows we support him and he's teasing us, or this is a not-so-subtle hint.

And honestly, would they give us Ganondof's theme as a general Zelda song? No. Why would they do that for the most important boss in the Metroid series?

~Dotaitos~

Also, the update has me really excited about Ridley's chances as a character. The biggest thing pointing to Ridley, in my mind, is that the music has been played on many Metroid bosses, but the only one they mention on the Smash Dojo is Ridley. Either he knows we support him and he's teasing us, or this is a not-so-subtle hint.

And honestly, would they give us Ganondof's theme as a general Zelda song? No. Why would they do that for the most important boss in the Metroid series?

I thought the exact same thing when I saw todays update, although I suppose it could also mean that there is going to be a stage that has something to do with Ridley, kind of like Kraids stage in SSBM.

Ho-oh Master

I thought Ridley was confirmed also...

Road

Shiny Master
Guess who's still alive.

Sorry. Serebii's been a pain to me for the past few months (or month, I don't remember the last time I came on).

Anyway, ON A WII BASIS:

4/7 As, 3 B+s. I'm so close, IT'S PAINFUL. AND THERE'S ONLY THE REST OF THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT. Then I either get my Wii or I don't.

Anyway, I think I asked this before, but:

I can probably get 1 GAME with my Wii (besides Sports). What should I get?

Also, can someone repost the website with all the SSBB info on it? I lost the link.

alecsdell100: Man, that is so cool! Too bad I don't live in New York and I'm NOWHERE near it right now. Dang.

~;004;

P.S. On a personal note, at 5:46 PM on June 9th, I randomly encountered (and caught) a Shiny Wurmple.

…This is actually a big thing for me, since this is the ONLY shiny I own as of now…(I WOULD have had a Shiny Duskull too, but after I caught it, my friend stole my game and restarted it. Gone. Forever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.