• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Wii plans:-
Doing the cow racing game on Wii play today. Any tips anyone please?

Also as my Wii-fund's over £40, I'll get Heatseeker tomorrow. Perhaps.

Brock Phillips.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Guess who's still alive.

Sorry. Serebii's been a pain to me for the past few months (or month, I don't remember the last time I came on).

Anyway, ON A WII BASIS:

4/7 As, 3 B+s. I'm so close, IT'S PAINFUL. AND THERE'S ONLY THE REST OF THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT. Then I either get my Wii or I don't.

Anyway, I think I asked this before, but:

I can probably get 1 GAME with my Wii (besides Sports). What should I get?

Also, can someone repost the website with all the SSBB info on it? I lost the link.

alecsdell100: Man, that is so cool! Too bad I don't live in New York and I'm NOWHERE near it right now. Dang.

~;004;

P.S. On a personal note, at 5:46 PM on June 9th, I randomly encountered (and caught) a Shiny Wurmple.

…This is actually a big thing for me, since this is the ONLY shiny I own as of now…(I WOULD have had a Shiny Duskull too, but after I caught it, my friend stole my game and restarted it. Gone. Forever.)
HI MINA! I didn't know you were apart of this Club! Anyway, I'm stuck in Marvel...

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Oblivion...I simply LOL when i read your post on the page before this one...
Lets just say..um it could happen in like 3 weeks...LOL

Anyway I have been playing ACWW and FFIII i need to finish that so that my DS is ready for D/P i guess thats what the Weekend is for...

Mina, Curse you i just spent $5000 on a funeral and then you rise from the dead...Na sereously, I'm glad you posted...

Anyway i should start createing the rules for the Wiifa World cup...
I'll just need to know when is the U.S release date for strikers?

And for Brock.P you should tilt the Wiimote as forward as possible when the track it straight, fnd the right speed which is sort of in the middle of it all when the track is bumpy and demands alot of turning..

EDIT: The recent Brawl updates have been Horrible..I don't care for music or barrels i want characters and release dates or even a box art

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
The one with my GF, Which other would it be...I didn't read the whole page...

D/P- Oh god i'm looking forward to them..
And with strickers once you finish one cup the next one is so much harder it's like jumping from a fridge to an oven

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Yeah, This is part of a huge conspiracy for mutant Jigglypuffs to be released into the world and pollute the water supply by filling it with Grape Jello...

Where do you get these crazy ideas Aussiefan?

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Oblivion...I simply LOL when i read your post on the page before this one...
Lets just say..um it could happen in like 3 weeks...LOL

Anyway I have been playing ACWW and FFIII i need to finish that so that my DS is ready for D/P i guess thats what the Weekend is for...

Mina, Curse you i just spent $5000 on a funeral and then you rise from the dead...Na sereously, I'm glad you posted...

Anyway i should start createing the rules for the Wiifa World cup...
I'll just need to know when is the U.S release date for strikers?

And for Brock.P you should tilt the Wiimote as forward as possible when the track it straight, fnd the right speed which is sort of in the middle of it all when the track is bumpy and demands alot of turning..

EDIT: The recent Brawl updates have been Horrible..I don't care for music or barrels i want characters and release dates or even a box art

Thanks aussiefan, I usually go flat out on my cow whilst runnig the scarecrows down.

Just so long as they aren't like the ones in Dr Who. *Looks around for the Family of Blood.*

What are people's scores in cow racing?

Brock Phillips.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
That ShinyFufu's Dragonite is the color of pickles...
:confused:

This Brawl update is alright, I guess.

I can't find my Diamond version. It was in the pocket of my pants when I went to bed, but as you probably already have guess from the previously typed sentence, it wasn't there when I woke up. Any ideas on where it could be?

I won't be able to buy PBR on its release date. I have Basketball Nationals from the 24th to the 30th.

Zoshi

Unique
AF: Have you beaten Crystal Cup?!

EDIT: Fixed it up because I misread what you said.

Last edited:

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
did anybody hear about the nintendo
world store? 'They are selling ds systems
cases or is it new colors and also if you
live in NYC or happen to be on vacation
you can take your ds and get it decorated/engraved.
If you don't believe me look:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=19448

HOLY MAN! That's really cool. I need a new DS. Have you guys seen the limited edition black DS lite with dialga and palkia on the front. It looks really cool. Their pictures are like all spakley

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Holy cow, Domi's back?

I'd like to screenshot my desktop, but it's something like 8 zillion pixels (being two-screened) and I don't feel like rearranging stuff.

I like the new barrels and stuff (boxes on wheels?) but I'd prefer new info. Also, that Pika was STANDING on a crate.

They're not giving us definite info because the want to increase hype and discussion of the game. They figure it'll increase sales, or something. And TBH, it's the most fun I've had hyping for a game since D/P. Mostly due to the daily release of new information.

Last edited:

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Has anyone got heatseeker for the Wii yet please?

As I may pick it up tomorrow, I could do with a few tips.

As it has different types of controls, I'll stick with the most reallistic.

Brock Phillips.

~Dotaitos~

I wish..:(
I restarted it twice...
PEach
Peach
Mario

I've restarted it three times now, all with Yoshi. I came so close to beating that cup earlier today, I got up to the third match against Diddy Kong before I lost, I'd scored three goals but at the last moment Diddy did a mega strike and managed to score four goals against me in the last 20 seconds. I'm so annoyed, it's put me off playing the game.

I may get Heatseeker, but as there are so many other Wii games I want to get first I can't see myself getting it anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.