• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buneary dude

Buneary dude here! You may not remember me, but I'm a member. Hello Wii owners! I have a question. I need to know how to play movies on the Wii!? Can someone tell me?

Ho-oh Master

Buneary dude here! You may not remember me, but I'm a member. Hello Wii owners! I have a question. I need to know how to play movies on the Wii!? Can someone tell me?

The Wii can't play DVD's :/ But your Computer does.

Oblivion how could you? You have betrayed us all :p jk I have heard a few things about GW but I don't know much about it. Is GW for the Wii?

Zoshi

Unique
I heard that you can play movies a different way, but how?

Um, I don't think you can. But that's what I know.

About Mario Strikers, I've only restarted once with Bowser, and I am getting close to having to restart the Crystal Cup again. I'm going to try beat the whole thing with Bowser, though. Most of the time I just spend my time playing matches against easy-normal CPUs. It's a good way to let off steam from that irritating Crystal Cup. ^^

F-Zero X was added to the VC for Australians. Meh addition for me, IMO.

~Dotaitos~

Um, I don't think you can. But that's what I know.

Actually you can. You can play video files on your Wii by putting them on an SD card and going into the photo channel on the Wii. They can be viewed just like photos can, but I think the Wii only recognises .avi files.

Also, what's wrong with F-Zero X? It's a great addition to the VC in my opinion.

Last edited:

Zoshi

Unique
Actually you can. You can play video files on your Wii by putting them on an SD card and going into the photo channel on the Wii. They can be viewed just like photos can, but I think the Wii only recognises .avi files.

Also, what's wrong with F-Zero X? It's a great addition to the VC in my opinion.

Oh, well you learn something new everyday don't you?

And nothing is wrong with it being added. It's just one of those games that don't interest me as much as the others (which are yet to be released) do.

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
The Wii only recognizes .mjpeg files in Australia. To convert them, you have to download Wii Video 9 (Google It).

I just bought:
Metroid
New Super Mario Bros
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Wario Ware
Super Mario 64 DS

and a DS lite.

BP

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Well in strikers with Mario i managed to get half way through the crystlal cup..:D YAY!

today i am lay buying EBA and Chocobo tales if they are on sole. i have no money and no time to deal with them now..

blueparukia you have a rank bump..due to your large amounts of posting

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
No, I'm not betraying you guys :p

I make $8 an hour at my job, so I'll just put in a few extra hours and I'll be able to buy Pokemon Battle Revolution and guild wars....

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
I Knew IT!!!
Oblivion's motives weren't clear he only used us to gain power and try and take over the Club...Thank god For my Fears of everything...It worked out that you did exactly what i predicted...
LOL, Look who's laughing now...
I joke..
How are you oblivion?

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
hey guys i GOT THAT WII hooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaay and i have a question?
i was testing the connection on my wii and after the test was succesful they asked for an update and u clicked yes now the update bar is sooo tiny and its still and i dont think it will increase,and it sias "updating... do not turn off the power please wait a moment" and my usb connector disconnected twice and its still updating
plz i need your help

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
Hello, I bring you greetings from the depths of school work and dead computerdom. I can now officially say I have returned. Sorry about disappearing like that, but yeah... Thinks happen suddenly and hit you hard. But there's one week left of school and that involves nothing so I'm back. Yay.

Anyway, I recently bought Mario Party 8 and it's great! It's the best Mario Party game I have ever played. I also finally bought a new Wii Remote with my birthday money last week so now I can finally play multiplayer!

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
HEy! Can I join?

I didn't see a form to join in the 1st post btw.

Zoshi

Unique
Can anyone answer this: Anyone with Mario Party 8, when is the Nunchuk even needed? I've seen a few videos/commercials on the Wii website and I see them playing with just the Wii Remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.