• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
VC purchases:-
Lylatwars and Super Mario Bros. 3.

A qeustion for Starfox.
What/how can you unlock in Lylatwars?
DS-Fox can you multiplay with 1 DS cart? And how many DSs can you linkup in one session?

Brock Phillips.

Halo Warrior, welcome to the club! You are the first person in a while to post the password.

Ridley's chances are looking good! ...While Ness's ...not so much. Congrats, Darth Groudon! You are becoming very famous, will you PM me if the story if it gets accepted (or even if it doesn't, but hopefully it will)? My stepdad is a big Superman fanatic!

Brock P. I think you go on different levels depending on whether or not you beat Wolf and co. on certain levels. I have not played it in years, though, so I will buy it soon.

Last edited:

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Hello everyone! Gosh it's been a long time. I've been busy. I write screenplays now so that's why I haven't been posting lately. On top of that I have homework and lots of it because I'm taking like 5 honors classes plus an advanced placement government class. I'm going to try to post regularly but that probably won't happen. My dad uses the computer alot cause he works from home so, he's always on it. I want to share something with you all, I am a big fan of the Superman mythology and some of you might know that in 2009 there is going to be a Superman Returns sequel called Superman: The man of Steel. Well, I have submitted a story idea to Warner Bros. and if they accept, I'll be writting the movie. I'll get back to you all on that as soon as I get word back from WB.

Good Luck! If you get the job give me a part in the movie. :D
In other news I can get TP for AU$69 and it comes with a free nun-Chuk. Woo. also I went to Jamberoo yesterday. For people who don't know its like a giant action park. With water and some other stuff. Anyway theres this chairlift and it takes you to the top of the mountain and then you get this "Bobsled" and you ride down the mountain on a track that swerves and stuff. Theres two tracks one for novices and one for experienced so I went on the novice track and then the experienced track. It went like 35km/h according to the thing. And there were go karts and my friends got in trouble for crashing. Funny. and then we got changed into our swimmers and went in the wave pool. Then we went on the "taipan" its a long tunnel thats pitch black and you're in a raft and you slide up and down the walls a lot. There was two tunnels so we went on that twice. then we went on the "rapid river ride" it didn't live up to its name. and finally we went down the giant wide slide.

^ Awesome! During the summer (July through August) I went to this place with an indoor water park :D I am learning juggling, and I may be able to enter my school talent show. BTW, there is a $50 prize!

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
What are nargles?

Yeah, I don't have a wii, but I do have a ds, the games I have for it are;

Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Mystery Dungeon Blue (pokemon)
Need For Speed : Most Wanted
Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart
Sonic Rush (got last sunday)

Welcome to the club! Always good to see new faces. Er... usernames. Whatever.

@ Brock: Lylat Wars/StarFox 64 is a linear game whose path is decided by how well you play. If you play well, you end up making fewer stops, and get to play the level with the submarine (I never managed it, but the Landmaster levels are fun.) Because it's so short, there's no save function (which kind of sucks, since N64 games don't auto-save when you use the home button to get to the Wii menu, unlike other VC games.)

Also, Starfox Command DOES allow for single-card download play. Actually, that's the only local wireless mode it allows. Kind of surprising, really.

EDIT: VC games I ought to buy--
Super Mario Bros. 3 (I never got past the second world when I was a kid, now is my second chance at beating that game!
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (didn't play much of this when I was younger, but I SHOULD have.)

Last edited:
Hey, Burninator, nice to see ya! I got report cards, today, and I usually get about $20. Definitely getting Starfox 64! I haven't played that game for maybe 7 years!

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Hey Hey.
Today's update was Meh, It reminded me of the Metroid stage in Melee

I've been playing alot of JUMP! Ultimate Stars as of late, Online is the best

I got Chris Browns Newest Album and mobile phone credit today, I was going to Laybuy Metroid 3 but it wasn't in Stock

Got a party to get to tonight :D

I haven't heard from Ho-Oh master in a while, Wonder if his A-Ok

Going to get my Free Manaphy tomorrow hopefully

Will need to study for my I.T. Exam tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday

Later People

P.S. Anyone that Has Jump! Add me :D
Also i will edit the first post Pikanoob and welcome Halo warrior

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
the new stage looks good :)

i should be able to get MPH nextweek

+i have a question about virtual consoles.

if i ordered a virtual console game,will nintendo send me any bills or anything thats related to that

If you already added the Wii Points Card points then you will not recieve the bill. The Points Card itself is $20. Unless you are talking about credit cards, which I know near nothing about.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Thanks Burninator. I downloaded Lylatwars, Ecco 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3 a few days ago.
The front page of my Wii has the MP3:Corrupition preview, Metroid and Super Metroid.
The second page is full of Mario games, save for 2 spaces.
I'm leaving the forth page for GA:RoDA when it comes out.

I'll get Starfox DS next week, and try multiplayering it.

Brock Phillips.

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
Amazing.

Someone who actually posted the password in their first post.

But I'll have to take points of you for liking Halo. :mad:

I got my Manaphys today. 3 of 'em. Very easy to get. And it didn't even seem like there was an event there. Really it's not an event.

I did that like what... a month ago?

Why do lots of people have a problem with Halo?Probaly cause this is the Wii and Ds club not the Xbox and Xbox360 club..

^ True, so true. Did you hear about the Xbox 360 malfunctions? A month and a half wait! Looks like Nintendo might top 360 for the holidays. I recently aquired $50, are there any cool games coming out in the U.S. soon? I already reserved Galaxy.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I am getting really excited about Galaxy. The more I read about it, the more I want this game. Fortunately, I've already got it reserved, and it's only two days away. I'll be getting Link's Crossbow training precisely a week after that, and I'm going to try playing various games with the Zapper, despite the fact that they obviously aren't designed for it.

It's part of training to play Brawl with obscure controllers. I intend to use a Guitar Hero controller, the Zapper, and an N64 controller, with a modified extension cord to allow it to plug in through a GCN port. (Haven't built the extension cord yet, need to buy a new GCN extension first, since I only have two. I have plenty of spare N64 ones, though.

Thinking about getting Super Mario Strikers. Problem is, I need another Nunchuk, so no Star Fox 64.

Burninator, I think you are a little too excited about using N64 and Guitar Hero controllers for Brawl. Though it would be awesome to use those.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Thinking about getting Super Mario Strikers. Problem is, I need another Nunchuk, so no Star Fox 64.

Burninator, I think you are a little too excited about using N64 and Guitar Hero controllers for Brawl. Though it would be awesome to use those.

Nah, It's just the crazy sort of thing I'm into. Since Brawl has customizable controls, it shouldn't be too hard to make them work. Besides, I plan on actually participating in the competitive scene for Brawl (I got into Melee too late to actually compete on the level of more advanced players, but this time I can start from the beginning) and the first person to win a tournament with a guitar will officially be the "Guitar Hero." The N64/GameCube extension cord just sounds like a lot of fun to make, and I could use it for a Virtual Console controller if I wire it right. :D

Which do you think I should get? Either way I will get Strikers, but should I get VC points(I would get Star Fox 64 and Yoshi's Story) or a Nunchuk? I have a Nunchuk but if I want to play multiplayer I need another one.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Which do you think I should get? Either way I will get Strikers, but should I get VC points(I would get Star Fox 64 and Yoshi's Story) or a Nunchuk? I have a Nunchuk but if I want to play multiplayer I need another one.

Hmm...

That's a tough choice to make.

SF64 and Yoshi's Story are both amazing games (I prefer Yoshi, myself), but Strikers is an excellent multiplayer game--especially if you work with a friend/sibling in the main 1P mode.

I think if you already have a game buddy picked out to play 2v2 online (and in-game) with, get the Nunchuk. If not, get the VC games.

That's just my advice, though. It's not like you have to listen....

Thanks! I rented SF64 and Yoshi's Story years ago, and they are among my favorite games that I have played and don't have. I just got my Report Card back (All A's) so I might be able to get both. First is the Nunchuk, though, as I have a little sister who will probably play as Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.