• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people are usually sleeping in at this time for me! Should definitely be around soon. If Japan controls when it is sent out, then whatever time they wake up we should have it. But definitely today.

Spring '08 Pokemon Ranch comes!

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
aussie fan:i don't celebrate christmas cause i am not a christian....

also how the heck did you reach 100 goals 0_o

Sorry i forgot, Well when's your Birthday?
I'd say buy the cheapest one yourself and get your parents to buy the more costly one lol

I did alot of those Special goals all the time with 6 and 5 or even 4's and in the red area, she couldn't compete lol

Any ideas when the new channel(s) will be out?
I read it would be out on the 11th, due to time difference i got excited i'm sure it'l be out tonight if we're lucky

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
I have the new channel. It is pretty cool if you ask me. I already submitted my mii of Thor, i hope people like it...

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Hey Yall, The only reason I want the zapper is for LInk's crossbow training. I have loved Zelda games ever since I played my friend's Twilight Princess. Well I want Twilight Princess I so should of got it instead of Rayman but I changed my mind at the last second. Gr...

Slick

Banned
awww mario galaxy is gonna be released soon and i want a ds game so badly :(
what should i do ?:(

Buy them. Just a suggestion. =/

Galaxy comes out TOMORROW! For me and Burny at least.

Damn you. Though I probably won't get it 'till Christmas.

I want it, Does that make me crazy?

Yes. :)

It's a piece of plastic and a Zelda game, what more could you want? Also it's meant to add realism to FPS, Not really to make it easier.

An arrow shooting game that isn't Cel-Shaded. -1

It really depends on where you live, Galaxy will be out worldwide by the end of this month i think...

Yeah. I'm more excited about PBR though. Even if it got bad reviews.

Get one now and the other for Christmas :D

THAT'S USING YOUR NOGGIN!

This is why i'm proud to be Australian thanks to delays i can finish my exams without concerns of wanting to play great games lol

Your an odd person AussieFan. . .

I have the new channel. It is pretty cool if you ask me. I already submitted my mii of Thor, i hope people like it...

What's the new channel? I have the "Everybody Vote" channel, the "Internet" channel and the "Metroid Prime 3 Preview" Channel.

EDIT: I'm up for a Battle in Phantom Hourglass if anyone wants to. I'll be battling random people right now.

Last edited:

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Ehh,you wouldn't call me a friend Slick.Anyways,new poll.

If you wanted any game to be created,what would it be called and what is the plot?

Wait what? SLICK HAS FRIENDS?!! OMG!! Umm. yeah. Ever being to Jamberoo, Slick? My game would be called. The Legend of Chris. he rules. You play as Chris gaining new weapons and musial songs. And then you can be awesome. awesome.

Slick

Banned
Ehh,you wouldn't call me a friend Slick.Anyways,new poll.

If you wanted any game to be created,what would it be called and what is the plot?

Err. Your a friend I guess. :)

Wait what? SLICK HAS FRIENDS?!! OMG!! Umm. yeah. Ever being to Jamberoo, Slick? My game would be called. The Legend of Chris. he rules. You play as Chris gaining new weapons and musial songs. And then you can be awesome. awesome.

Yes I have friends. :eek: Surprised much?

My game would either be Jet Set Radio <insert awesome name here> or a Pokemon game where you...err...being a coordinator maybe.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
Sorry i forgot, Well when's your Birthday?
I'd say buy the cheapest one yourself and get your parents to buy the more costly one lol

I did alot of those Special goals all the time with 6 and 5 or even 4's and in the red area, she couldn't compete lol
oh yeah i remembered that one time where i scored 65 goals agianst a computer
uhm my birthday is on the 16th of september so that means my birthday is next year...darn it
ill just get a new ds game and mario galaxy next month

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
Look slike I'm going to get Mario Galaxy today, my mom is shoppng with my grandma so it could be 4 pm by the time I get it. Hopefully it's as good as the reviews say it is!

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Second try at posting this after 'net failure

Later than I originally intended to post it, as I forgot and I was having trouble with the 'net on my PC, but,
Wii fund update-£19.43.

A few more weeks and I'll have enough to buy MP3:C.

The "Check Mii out" channel is available for download now from the Wii shop, and from what Iv'e gathered from it, it's worth a download.

Plus it's free, so no points needed to get it.

Iv'e put mine next to the Mii channel, moving everything along one "slot".

Iv'e put the MP3:C preview channel and the two Metroid games (Metroid and Super Metroid) on my final "page" the one I was reserving to GA:RoDA. I'll put other channels I like more than others there as well, definitely leave space for GA:RoDA.

I'm working on a few ideas at the moment, but I'm keeping them private as last time I shared a good idea with someone, a few weeks/days later, it was out in public, so I'm keeping it to myself.

Brock Phillips.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
HAs anyone entered todays' contest?
It's to create a Mii of Mario without his hat on.

Brock Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.