• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Burninator is a little depressed today. Gamestop apparently didn't get SMG in yet, and that makes me sad. Also I have an insane headache.

I'm gonna go lay down.

Elementman-Novapoke

Hey guys.

May I ask that you don't say anything SMG related?
Or at least put them in Spoiler tags?
Or even better, discuss via PM?

Sorry, but I don't want anything ruined, i'm really looking forward to it.

Can I say I haven't gotten it yet either? I was going to see if EBGames had it for play, but it closed when I was only 10 seconds away T_T But I am entering the Check Mii Out contest, and Burninator(who is now talking in third-person) should be able to see "It's a-Mii". If you wanna see him, register my Wii # and I will register yours.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Alright. After I get the game, I'll remain Spoiler-free until everyone seems to have played their way through the game. Check Mii Out channel wins. I picked out a Chuck Norris, Darth Vader and the best Captain Falcon ever. Thinking of submitting an entry for the contest, but I'm not too sure. I think I'll just judge them instead.

PikaNoob: Sure, I think I already have your Wii number registered. Just re-add mine (on page one) and send him over.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Hm, I reserved Super Mario Galaxy a while back. Is there as a time limit as to when I can get the game?
They will accept the money you already put down no matter when you go to pick it up, but GameStop only holds a copy for you for 48 hours after they get the game. I'm not sure about the time limit on other stores.
I submitted a Chewbacca Mii :D Looked cool, and I am thinking of getting the new Lego Star Wars game.
Awesome. I'm thinking of sending in my Pac Man tonight. I'm actually working on getting 100% completion on Lego Star Wars 2 (I already did this on the first game). There are enough additions that I think the new version will be worth getting, despite the fact that I've already played through the two games that make up its story. New levels, a ton of new characters, an upgraded character creator, and most importantly they upgraded the levels of the first game to match the style and controls of the second game--including the vehicle levels. I kind of want to see what Wii controls they will implement.

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
Looks like Gamestop doesn't have SMG until tommorrow... whoopie I get a collectors token...

It did have a demo that you could use but some worker was playing it (figures) anyone else find the game?

They already have tons of Pacmans.... Was not able to see if Gamestop had Galaxy to play, because some little girl was making a Mii(Which the Gamestop people will probably delete).

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
My GameStop did have the game, but I wasn't thinking straight, so I forgot to spend some time with it.

However, if Gamestop calls your house RECORD THE MESSAGE.

Mario (the ACTUAL voice actor for Mario) just called me and gave me the greatest message ever. And for some idiot reason I didn't think to press the replay button and hear it again, with a microphone ready.

Also, the game they had in the machine wasn't a demo. It's an actual copy of the game, but employees are asked to erase the save data every night.

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
My GameStop did have the game, but I wasn't thinking straight, so I forgot to spend some time with it.

Mario (the ACTUAL voice actor for Mario) just called me and gave me the greatest message ever. And for some idiot reason I didn't think to press the replay button and hear it again, with a microphone ready.

Also, the game they had in the machine wasn't a demo. It's an actual copy of the game, but employees are asked to erase the save data every night.

yeh it might've been a copy but my mom had to go make dinner and I couldn't see if it was a demo or not. Oh well might as well wait until tommorrow.

Check out how many people are trying to make a better captain falcon by calling friends, looks like some people are taking mii's people made, importing them, and then re-posting them to try to rank their mii artisan. Hopefully there can be more than one artisan I don't like the thought thast my brother is getting all the credit for my work.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Really. No seriously did he really? Umm...How did he get your number. I'm kinda doubting you. Mehness what did he said. Anyways I hope my mum picked up twilight princess for me. Probably not but I can dream.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Really. No seriously did he really? Umm...How did he get your number. I'm kinda doubting you. Mehness what did he said. Anyways I hope my mum picked up twilight princess for me. Probably not but I can dream.

"Hi. I'm Charles Martinet, but you may know me better like this. It's-a me! Mario!"

It's a recorded message from GameStop, similar to the campaign messages you sometimes get from those seeking your vote to become a public official. At least, that happens sometimes here. have no idea whether that sort of thing happens internationally.

GameStop had my number because I reserved my game there. They've had me in their computer since I reserved Pokémon XD, actually.

It was really funny, and he promoted both the game and GameStop a LOT during the recording (mentioned that you can bring in old games for credit to buy SUPER MARIO GALAXY!!! (The last three words were said in a very high pitch, with an excited tone)).

Last edited:

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
"Hi. I'm Charles Martinet, but you may know me better like this. It's-a me! Mario!"

It's a recorded message from GameStop, similar to the campaign messages you sometimes get from those seeking your vote to become a public official. At least, that happens sometimes here. have no idea whether that sort of thing happens internationally.

GameStop had my number because I reserved my game there. They've had me in their computer since I reserved Pokémon XD, actually.

It was really funny, and he promoted both the game and GameStop a LOT during the recording (mentioned that you can bring in old games for credit to buy SUPER MARIO GALAXY!!! (The last three words were said in a very high pitch, with an excited tone)).

Oh a prerecorded message. That explains a lot. GAMESPOT PROPAGNADA!!!! Anyway my mum went to Kmart Zelda Tp was sold out. :(

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Hello Everyone :D

Had my I.T. Exam today, not to sure how well i did, I hope i did well.

I've been becoming quite the JUMP! Ultimate stars player as of recent just had three matches that i completely tore to shreds and won :D

Burninator got called by Mario OMG!!! how awesome :D

I tryed to download that new channel but i haven't been lucky enough :'( always failed

If you wanted any game to be created,what would it be called and what is the plot?
ZOMg i've had this idea in the back of my head for ages
It would be called 'Bloodhunters'
It's a story about mythical creatures set in current times, It begins with the rebirth of Dracuala (Because after a 100 years he gets reborn) and the spirit of the hero that defeated him decades back awakens in a gifted child who now posses the power of the hero of legend, Being this Hero of legend you travel the world searching or dracula's castle through this journey you encounter bosses, townspeople and friends that will aid you on your quest (There are five of you all together possessing different powers and skills) You'll also become a great fighter and learn to use many weapons.

Also keep the Galaxy chit chat in spoiler tags ok

Slick

Banned
Look slike I'm going to get Mario Galaxy today, my mom is shoppng with my grandma so it could be 4 pm by the time I get it. Hopefully it's as good as the reviews say it is!

My Dad and I were in EBGames today and I kept showing intrest in SMG and PBR so I'm sure he'll get them for me. =] Christmas though. So please spoiler tags.

Burninator is a little depressed today. Gamestop apparently didn't get SMG in yet, and that makes me sad. Also I have an insane headache.

I'm gonna go lay down.

AWWWWWWWWWW. POOR YOU! :(

Alright. After I get the game, I'll remain Spoiler-free until everyone seems to have played their way through the game. Check Mii Out channel wins. I picked out a Chuck Norris, Darth Vader and the best Captain Falcon ever. Thinking of submitting an entry for the contest, but I'm not too sure. I think I'll just judge them instead.

I forgot to download it. I'll download it tomorrow or something...

PikaNoob: Sure, I think I already have your Wii number registered. Just re-add mine (on page one) and send him over.

Hmm...should I expose myself to maybe pedophiles? I think I will. =]

Who are the new characters in Super Smash Browl

Um...there is a perfectly good site.

Your picture in your siggy is awesome. :)

:(

-____-;; There's like 2 Americans I know in this thread and like the majority is Aussies.

Mario voice actor: Your an idiot.

Lol, I'd laugh if that happened...

Lol, that's funny. :D

Oh a prerecorded message. That explains a lot. GAMESPOT PROPAGNADA!!!! Anyway my mum went to Kmart Zelda Tp was sold out. :(

Wow. Thats a bit of a surprise. . .

Hello Everyone :D

Hi.

Had my I.T. Exam today, not to sure how well i did, I hope i did well.

Bad. :(

I've been becoming quite the JUMP! Ultimate stars player as of recent just had three matches that i completely tore to shreds and won :D

I'm terrible at the damn game. But I mostly just battle a bit. No story mode for me. :D

Burninator got called by Mario OMG!!! how awesome :D

:eek: I don't care. :eek:

I tryed to download that new channel but i haven't been lucky enough :'( always failed

:(

If you wanted any game to be created,what would it be called and what is the plot?
ZOMg i've had this idea in the back of my head for ages
It would be called 'Bloodhunters'
It's a story about mythical creatures set in current times, It begins with the rebirth of Dracuala (Because after a 100 years he gets reborn) and the spirit of the hero that defeated him decades back awakens in a gifted child who now posses the power of the hero of legend, Being this Hero of legend you travel the world searching or dracula's castle through this journey you encounter bosses, townspeople and friends that will aid you on your quest (There are five of you all together possessing different powers and skills) You'll also become a great fighter and learn to use many weapons.

Cool.

Also keep the Galaxy chit chat in spoiler tags ok

Yes PLEASE!

My Dad got CoD4 today for the 360 and it looks like a good game but I'm not going to play it anytime soon. I'm a little bad at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.