• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Guitar hero controller on Brawl. *Idea forms.*

"And low, Burninator did swing his mighty axe down upon the combined forces Sonic and Hyrule, thus freeing everyone from their evel spell."

Not much of a tale, I know, but it's just off the top of my head.

Re-goals in Endless ocean.
Perhaps something like the fastest to navigate the ruins, or the first to find the written word in the Graveyard area?

(There's a pen you can use to write in space with underwater which is probably used to talk to others via Wi-fi, or to note directions in single player. Not that I'd be crude enough to put grafitti on anywhere, let alone natural growing coral reefs.)

Brock PHillips

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
it seems galaxy is sooo addecting...

oh and sorry for my absence...

i was gonna be a hall monitor...

but i refused HA HA!!!

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
I just finished Galaxy today with 2 Green Stars.:)

On other news,
Thanks to both of you for offering to help with the content. I think we should start with more popular games that everyone with a Wii has either bought or intends to buy, then move on to other games so that we cover a wide spectrum.
Maybe I could make a review on Wii Sports and WiiPlay, which apply to the average gamer?

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
Fireboy, I can tell you where the last one is. Though they only
give you three minigames.

Yeh I know it's on Dusty Dunes, but do you know the exact location on the level is?

Yes I do.
When you defeat the giant Pokey and use the Star Cannon, you blast off to this crystal planetoid. From there, you need about 20 Star Bits, if you need some, go to the left with the boulders, and underneath the small platform in the middle is a Rainbow Star. Blow up a couple of boulders and feed the Luma. I can not remember what is next, but if there is a Giant(-er) Pokey, and a planetoid under it, you have to kick the coconuts to the planet the Pokey is on. I hope this helps!

Edit: T-T where is everybodyyyyyy....? BTW, the Mario voting starts soon, so vote for my "It's a-Mii"!

Last edited:

LinksOcarina

The true master
Have yet to play Galaxy, it's at home waiting for me, along with assasians creed and mass effect (yes, I do own a 360)

Ive been playing Sim Castaway actually, not a bad game for the Wii. The controls are slightly motion centered and it is a bit off because you need to be facing things exactly, like the real sims. Graphically it's decent too, but overall it's not a bad pick for Wii owners. Maybe as a rental first for most people, but I recommend it as an alternate towards Galaxy.

I heard Assasin's Creed is supposed to have EXTREMELY good graphics. But Galaxy you will love more.

Gameplay > Graphics. If you want to argue, look at Wii Sports.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Burninator i swear i had the same idea as you do
We can write reviews and sort them in a few catagories
All scores will be out of ten, the higher the better
Presentation
Graphics
Sound
Gameplay
Lasting Appeal
To get the overall score you must find the Mean (The mean being the total amount divided by all the catagories)
So lets say we rate the games like this
Presentation = 5
Graphics = 7
Sound = 8
Gameplay = 10
Lasting Appeal = 3
so you must do this
5+7+8+10+3 /(Divide) 5 = this gives the game an overall score of 6.6 meaning it is quite average.

Also Slick i have no Triforce peaces i will get them all tonight hopefully :D

Well i'll post my review of JUMP! Ultimate Stars soon Just to demonstrate the new system

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
I can do reviews for:
DS games:
Super Mario 64 DS
Ultimate Spiderman
Robots
Metroid Prime Hunters
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Diamond
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Nintendogs

Wii Games:
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Heatseeker
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
Yeah.

Elementman-Novapoke

Hey guys, sorry for the absence, but i've got a new game. And it's not Galaxy!!!

It's a game for the GBfreakingA.

Digimon Battle Spirit 2. Boo-yah.
It's amazingly addictive, and fun. For a fighting game that involves digital monsters.

lucario 1993

don't miss with mii!
okay i seriously need some MPC and super paper mario help:(

i collected 2 bomb components and i saved my game and when i restarted it...they wanted me to collect em agian and everytime i wanna collect a bomb component this messageappears "u must have the thronian transfer module"<--what does that mean??

in chapter 2-2 am i really supposed to collect 1,000,000 rubees??

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Sorry for being unactive. I got Galaxy on Saturday and am addicted. I have like 50 stars and i am in the
bedroom

Elementman-Novapoke

Hey guys.
I can help with the Reviews, but some of them won't be much use for either of these reasons:
a). You lot will already have the game.
b). The game will not interest you guys.

But i'll help anyways.

In other news: My Digimon RPG is finally up! Woop!

I'm getting Galaxy when i've played on SPM and MySims s'more.

okay i seriously need some MPC and super paper mario help:(

i collected 2 bomb components and i saved my game and when i restarted it...they wanted me to collect em agian and everytime i wanna collect a bomb component this messageappears "u must have the thronian transfer module"<--what does that mean??

in chapter 2-2 am i really supposed to collect 1,000,000 rubees??

1. The "thyroid" (Thyronian) transfer module is a big long rod with a point at the end. You use it to pick up the other two. I really can't remember much else, sorry :(

2. This is easy. The people that give you advice for rubees, you want to remember them. Save the game before you talk to them so you can reset it without costing you anything. One of them tells you about a password-you need the password to use at the electric door at the top. Once there, you can go to the deluxe Rubee earning. Just go in a hamster wheel and hold down right on the D-Pad. Once you have (I think) 1,000, there should be somebody you can pay to give you another password, which you will need later. BTW, you first must have Slim (a new Pixl), so turn 3-D on the edges of the floors, and you can bomb some bricks to get to a couple of secret areas. Once you have Slim, and the password, go to the top floor. To the far left, turn 3-D and go through the secret passage. Hit the block and climb up, you should see some lasers. You can't get past them using 3-D, so when one comes near you, use Slim's power. Do NOT move, as you WILL get hit by the lasers, even if you are using Slim. Once the lasers pass you, go on to the next set of lasers and do the same thing. You should end up at a safe, so put in the password and you get all the Rubees you need!

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
Hey guys.
I can help with the Reviews, but some of them won't be much use for either of these reasons:
a). You lot will already have the game.
b). The game will not interest you guys.

But i'll help anyways.

In other news: My Digimon RPG is finally up! Woop!

I'm getting Galaxy when i've played on SPM and MySims s'more.
I guess we could work on maybe games that most people won't have like the one's people are thinking about buying but want other peoples oppions first before they might waste money.

Burninator i swear i had the same idea as you do
We can write reviews and sort them in a few catagories
All scores will be out of ten, the higher the better
Presentation
Graphics
Sound
Gameplay
Lasting Appeal
To get the overall score you must find the Mean (The mean being the total amount divided by all the catagories)
So lets say we rate the games like this
Presentation = 5
Graphics = 7
Sound = 8
Gameplay = 10
Lasting Appeal = 3
so you must do this
5+7+8+10+3 /(Divide) 5 = this gives the game an overall score of 6.6 meaning it is quite average.
Maybe we can have a lot of people vote on certain games find out their average, then make it into one mass average, so as we do 1-2 games every week?

Status
Not open for further replies.