• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
399 Pages! The battle is heating up!

Methinks a Newcomer will be announced this week!

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Okay. I'm going to give this for the third time. Star Wars :Force Unleashed is coming out for the Wii YES the WII as well as other consoles next spring. What's the good news peeps? Someone drop me a line in my PM box. Gotta go! P.S. WB turned down my pitch for Superman,sorry eeveeiscute:(.

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Slick the reviews would be worded thats just a method of finding the score, you'll have to comment on all the catagories giving it a score out of ten

I've had exams Slick not alot of time to play :p

Maybe we can have a lot of people vote on certain games find out their average, then make it into one mass average, so as we do 1-2 games every week?
Once the review system gets going everyone being a reviewer can do a review once a week, A list of games will be listed for reviews (Obviously you'll have to own the game) after the reviews are writen the members can vote if it was a fair score

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
For all of the club's DBZ fans, in 2009, DBZ is coming to the big screen! It stars James Marsters (Brainiac on Smallville season 5) as Piccilo and some other dude as Goku. Go to Superhero Hype to find out more info! That www.Superherohype.com for more info on DBZ the movie. Um, did anybody know about Raving Rabbids 2?

Awesome, DG! There is this old movie based on DBZ, it had "Monkey Boy" in it.

Too bad about Superman, though....

The club is doing good! Recent topics have been Galaxy (which I beat :D), and Brawl updates (Last week sucked but today's is IC's FS). And the reviews.

BTW, I think you can still vote! Check out page 1.

Edit: Have you seen the little videos for Raving Rabbids 2? I'll post a link later. Oh, and we are going to see who gets the 8,000th post!

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
okay i seriously need some MPC and super paper mario help:(

i collected 2 bomb components and i saved my game and when i restarted it...they wanted me to collect em agian and everytime i wanna collect a bomb component this messageappears "u must have the thronian transfer module"<--what does that mean??

in chapter 2-2 am i really supposed to collect 1,000,000 rubees??

Walkthroughs are friend.

No it's not. >_>

I hope so. Capt. Falcon ftw. Giant Knee FS?

Slick the reviews would be worded thats just a method of finding the score, you'll have to comment on all the catagories giving it a score out of ten

Oh ok. =]

what are some games i could get for the ds i dont have any left :(

Are you even a member?

Oh you play MapleStory. =] Yay!

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I apologize for not getting my Photoshop and review stuff done today. I was dragged to about 17 different stores to help with Christmas shopping. We didn't even buy much. Just searched in multiple places for specific toys/games.

I did singlehandedly expand my brother-in-law's Wii game collection from (only) Zelda and Wii Sports to include Sonic and the Secret Rings, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Strikers: Charged, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Rayman: Raving Rabbids (the first one).

Once the review system gets going everyone being a reviewer can do a review once a week, A list of games will be listed for reviews (Obviously you'll have to own the game) after the reviews are writen the members can vote if it was a fair score

I'm taking this opportunity to make the point that number scores can be incredibly misleading. While a game may have amazing gameplay and replayability, things like a lack of a deep storyline or good graphics can drag down the overall score of an amazing game. The same can happen the other way around when absolutely beautiful (graphics, sound and presentation-wise) games turn out to be terribly boring. Just look at what happened to Harry Potter 5!

While your method of scoring is completely fair, I think there should be a disclaimer at the top of the reviews list saying that people should read the entire review, rather than making assumptions based on a numerical score. That happens all the time with sites like ign. People read the low (or even moderately good, like a 6.8) number, assume that the game is terrible for not getting an 8, and don't consider that it could be a ridiculously fun and/or addictive game.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Today's update was rather good, I think. The Smart bomb is a great item, and I'm glad to finally see it appear on the DOJO!!, even if I've seen it explode several times in videos. Actually, it took me a long time to figure out why random videos had gigantic explosions appearing for no reason whatsoever. Eventually I found one where I could see the Smart Bomb distinctly, but until then I was supremely confused. I had heard mention of it before, but didn't realize what it was until I got a clear image, and then I could recognize it instantly from its numerous appearances in the Star Fox series.

More interesting, however, was the soccer ball in the training update. I'll just give you my exact post from the Smash thread.

Wait a minute. Y'know that soccer ball in the Training update? What if you can't pick it up? It IS a soccer ball after all. Maybe you have to attack it or walk/run into it to use it...

Now you know why I'm excited about it. If I'm right, that makes this one of the most interesting and unique items revealed so far. Bot counting the Superspicy Curry and the Cracker Launcher, of course. Actually, items in general have become more interesting and unique, which throws my whole statement off.

And then there's the unhappy Electrode. Honestly my favorite Poké Ball-related picture yet, from this game. It is amazing.

Pachirisu

&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;- He want da cookie

Crap man I forgot I joined this club!!! Anyways I hope there will be A newcomer announced this week. Hopefully it will be Lucario :D Dang I feel like such A n00b.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
After my doctor appointment I bought myself a Zapper/Link's Crossbow training. It looks like it will last longer than WiiPlay. It's got target training, Defender (kill enemies as they come toward you) and Ranger (walk around and hunt enemies). It's basically a glorified Duck Hunt, but it's beautiful and entertaining nonetheless. Worth half the normal cost of a Wii game. Heck, it's less than good DS games.

The Zapper itself is pretty cool. It my chargeable remotes don't work in it, due to size, but I think it's alright. I took the charger out of the "guest remote" (fortunately I kept the original backing) and decided it would live in the Zapper from now on. Or at least until we need it for something else.

I also picked up Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I'm going to start it now, so I'll be back later. Then I'll get those things I mentioned yesterday done. My day has been hectic (basically the same as yesterday), so I need some game time to relax.

See ya!

Fireboy3000

Judo-Chop!
So when will we start the reviewing, I'd say tommorrow is good since most people have the day off from school.

Day off?! I only get Early Release.

Anyways, the reviews thing sounds good tomorrow. I have almost unlocked
Luigi. I have 91 stars.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Christmas list?! Too early!

Seriously though, Pokemon Box is, as ALWAYS at the TOP of my list, then MP:H.

As for Zappers, why not take it out of the zapper when you need to charge it up, Burninator?

Brock Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.