• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Hey guys,
Guess what I got yesterday. Nope not Mario Kart Wii.

A EPIPHONE LES PAUL 100!!!, thats right, I got my guitar, WOO!

YEAH!

So anyway, its Anzac day today. Lest We forget.

I can't wait for SSBB in Aus.

Not much new with me. Happy to see the PAL release date. I'm soon going to ask my mom about the Darkrai event, and there's also MKWii soon.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
MR, you missed the darkrai event. It was last weekend. I think I may change my mind about MK:Wii. Oh, I got a package yesterday, it was a total surprise cause I wasn't expecting it until next week but, my new phone came! It's a green LG Rumor.

Slick

Banned
As said before,my birthday tomorrow.

What have I missed...

Oh yeah! Mmmm,pizza yummy!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

ZOMG! I HAD PIZZA TONIGHT TOO! XD

MR, you missed the darkrai event. It was last weekend. I think I may change my mind about MK:Wii. Oh, I got a package yesterday, it was a total surprise cause I wasn't expecting it until next week but, my new phone came! It's a green LG Rumor.

Wow, I haven't been paying attention to Pokemon talk have I...Darkrai event?

Congratulations on the new phone.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Yehargh. Panthers are maintaining. Things would move smoother if we could get the others on AIM quickly, but it's not a big deal. I got to play Light last night. He's a decent Falco to say the least, but lag got in our way for a minute near the end of the match. (Lag + Lucario's Double Team = REALLY cool effect.) I would've jumped in on Meta_Ridley's and Fufu's game, but my Wi-Fi connection was being a pain for a reason I don't fully understand. Now to work on several things:

• Finding more practice time.
  • Making some banners/icons/whatever. We need to make a name for ourselves.
  • Losing my tendency to procrastinate.
  • Three nights' worth of schoolwork/homework (This gets top priority tonight, guys, sorry. I've been putting Smash over school for two days, and it's come back to haunt me.)
  • Housework. My lazy siblings fail to do anything, and I get stuck with their stuff because I'm home more often. *sigh*
  • Contacting (randomsymbolsIcan'tremember)Northern Lights(thesamerandomsymbolsintheoppositeorder) in order to get the BCP restarted as a public, forum-wide thing. This WILL succeed. Mario Kart Wii + Brawl + all those DS games we used to play = good reasons to play. To get this going, I'm going to need to know which games should still be in play from before, and which new ones ought to be added. I think we need the following:
    • Mario Kart DS
    • Metroid Prime Hunters
    • Pokémon D/P/BR (all one ladder)
    • Mario Strikers Charged
    • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    • Mario Kart Wii
    Any other suggestions are fine. Just let me know what you think.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
...May 31st and June 1st. Lol, I thought it was April 31st. Oh well, we'll just have to wait.
Oh, I guewss I didn't pay attention top the Serebii page. Someone told me it was last weekend....

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Oh, I guewss I didn't pay attention top the Serebii page. Someone told me it was last weekend....

I don't really have to. I just set it as my homepage so I catch whatever news is available without having to go through the trouble of checking the site daily. :p

Any suggestions or comments on the new BCP list would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not going to stay logged in all day like I usually do. As I mentioned before, homework has me in a choke hold. I need to separate myself from distractions for long enough to actually accomplish something.

Happy birthday to Divine.! I'd offer you a Pokémon-based present if I had been playing Diamond recently, but I've been focused on Brawl. Sorry about that.

electrodedysfunction.png

EDIT: VGCats, a popular gaming comic, is starting a Pokémon mini-series (Titled "SUPER EFFECTIVE") covering the events of FireRed from start to finish.

Yay. Now to stop procrastinating again.
--------------------------

ONE LAST EDIT:
If Slick, Fufu, Skater Trainer or any others get the AIM accounts they were looking to create, please contact me. My screenname is Burninator755 and if I've set myself to "Away," I am at the computer doing my various school assignments. Don't be afraid to contact me.

Last edited:

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVINE!!!!!!!! CONGRATS ON THE NEW GB's! Um, I need to go cut the grass now, but, I'll be back. Ciao!

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I was just reading the Iwata Asks segment for Mario Kart Wii.

Konno said:
But as a result of that, we were able to introduce a lot of cool features into Mario Kart Wii. The spectator stands are full of cheering Miis, and they can be seen in the course backgrounds. For example, the Yoshi sphinx may be on the track, but then all of a sudden he may be your father’s Mii. From a technological perspective, that wouldn’t be possible without fully understanding how the Miis work.

I think it's time to delete the phallus-faced Mii my friend sent me, as well as Adolf Hitler. A Jesus Sphinx could be pretty cool, though. :p

Also, apparently there's a gold Wii Wheel icon that can be earned by winning often while playing with the wheel. They decided to make one for the novelty value.
21.jpg

They also made this one. Why don't they sell these things in stores? SO COOL.

22.jpg

Let me know if you hear anything about the release of that black and silver one. Seriously.

Also, I'm thinking of branding mine with a Black Cat Project symbol, right in the middle of the blue circle on the back. I'll let you see the results come Sunday. My GameCube controller's getting a duct tape AA! Symbol, but the circle just lends itself so well to the BCP's moon/ Nintendo WFC logo + cat silhouette.

Last edited:

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
I don't really have to. I just set it as my homepage so I catch whatever news is available without having to go through the trouble of checking the site daily. :p

Any suggestions or comments on the new BCP list would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not going to stay logged in all day like I usually do. As I mentioned before, homework has me in a choke hold. I need to separate myself from distractions for long enough to actually accomplish something.

Happy birthday to Divine.! I'd offer you a Pokémon-based present if I had been playing Diamond recently, but I've been focused on Brawl. Sorry about that.

electrodedysfunction.png

EDIT: VGCats, a popular gaming comic, is starting a Pokémon mini-series (Titled "SUPER EFFECTIVE") covering the events of FireRed from start to finish.

Yay. Now to stop procrastinating again.
--------------------------

ONE LAST EDIT:
If Slick, Fufu, Skater Trainer or any others get the AIM accounts they were looking to create, please contact me. My screenname is Burninator755 and if I've set myself to "Away," I am at the computer doing my various school assignments. Don't be afraid to contact me.

Yep, already knew about VGcats. I love the comics they're awesome.
Anyway my Guitar is freaking awesome. I love it.
Still no Mario Kart. Meh, my guitar is more awesome.

The VCcats comic is funny. Giirrll?

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Hey,
Darn I wanted the 12,000 post =/

Well anyway.
I turn 18 today :D
Haven't got any gifts but am going to a party later today.
Came home from Gym an hour ago.

Death Note is an amazing Anime :D

Also regarding AC: WW
It's a fun game, but for me it tends to feel like a chore not fun at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.