• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
ManBearPig!?

Nuff Said'
P.S. Al Gore was Vice President once I believe

Orly, AA!
Thats so the main thing means be first at all times, Don't get hit by items and stay true to pure awesome-ness :D

Laters

~GreeN~

who has a silver ds

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I had one, but I gave it to my sister when I got a black DS Lite. My brother and sister both have them now.

Also, I got my Wii points. My brother got 1080 Snowboarding. Worst. Mistake. Ever.

I would rather be playing ET on Atari than this crap. I'm f***ing deleting it to save console space.

B*stard's not getting any say in what games we get again.

Ever.

Rakurai

I got MK Wii yesterday. It certainly nice to be able to have reliable random WiFi games.

If it's not overly laggy, I still prefer a game of Brawl, though.

EDIT: I realized that I didn't post my Wii's number, so here it is: 2782-3352-5989-3371

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Can I join? I have Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, both for the NDS.

What are nargles?

Yes, you may. Welcome to the club! Always good to get new members.

--AerialAce!
Burninator of Worlds
Co-owner

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Yes, you may. Welcome to the club! Always good to get new members.

--AerialAce!
Burninator of Worlds
Co-owner

Glad to be aboard. Thank you, AerialAce!!

If any of you want to exchange Pokemon Diamond/Pearl or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness Friend Codes, please PM me with your Trainer/Team Name and Friend Code. My codes are in my signature.

Oh, and I only have the DS Lite. The Wii is not for me.
025.png
446.png

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Hey guys, a question for me mario kart. For unlocking Baby Lulgi I know you have to beat all Nintendo ghosts in the leaf cup. Does this include the expert ones?
I've got Daisy, Dry Bones, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, Mii Outfit A, Birdo, Roslina and King Boo.
Yay. Also I got Wiifit. It's pretty fun.
The lack of lag on WFC for Mario kart is awesome.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Hey guys, a question for me mario kart. For unlocking Baby Lulgi I know you have to beat all Nintendo ghosts in the leaf cup. Does this include the expert ones?
I've got Daisy, Dry Bones, Diddy Kong, Funky Kong, Mii Outfit A, Birdo, Roslina and King Boo.
Yay. Also I got Wiifit. It's pretty fun.
The lack of lag on WFC for Mario kart is awesome.

Something makes me believe it's only NoA that's kicking people off of Wi-Fi for no reason. :|

Meh. I've got enough games to beat and work to do that I ought not to worry about such things.

Baby Luigi requires only that you unlock eight expert staff ghosts. Any eight, and you must unlock them. Not beat them. I can tell you from personal experience that this is true.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I ran out of members whose AIM sn's I have, so please contact me via PM if any of you have a copy of Diamond or Pearl that's not in English. I'm trying to fill my foreign dex entries, and it's hard when you don't know somebody you can trade with. You can only get so much from the GTS.

Light-The-Archangel

Best of All Time
I ran out of members whose AIM sn's I have, so please contact me via PM if any of you have a copy of Diamond or Pearl that's not in English. I'm trying to fill my foreign dex entries, and it's hard when you don't know somebody you can trade with. You can only get so much from the GTS.

Bad AA! Double Posting. Lol.

Wtf When did Wiifit come out..? 0______0

I want it so bad.. x__x

Did you guys hear about Platinum?

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hey all

Didn't finish mirror cup this weekend thanks to a bunch of things, and that the last cup, leaf is really hard.

Also

I need the times for all courses to unlock the expert ghosts to unlock the secret characters

Now to go study =\

Only roughly 16 days left of school, 18 if you want to add in the last 2 half days.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I've been out of town. Sorry for the lack of posting. :[

Here is some of my updated snazzy news/ questions:
-I'm just getting back into Mario Kart and I unlocked Mirror Mode. :]
-When did WiiFit come out!? o_o
-When does Ranch come out?
-Platinum is to good to be true, we will all be stabbed tomorow at 1:46 PM. :[
-I am going to Las Vegas at the end of this month, and convinced my brother to drive me to Toys R Us and we are both getting Darkrais. :D
-I get out of school June 5th I think. Finals are gay.
-Vitamin Water is amazing.
-My sister had her baby, which is why I am going to Las Vegas.

There you go. You are all educated with my life.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
-I'm just getting back into Mario Kart and I unlocked Mirror Mode. :]
Yay! :D
-When did WiiFit come out!? o_o
May 19th here. They're not in the US.
-When does Ranch come out?
Not sure yet. It was going to be tomorrow, but NoA changed it for some reason.
-Platinum is to good to be true, we will all be stabbed tomorow at 1:46 PM. :[
*gulp*
-I am going to Las Vegas at the end of this month, and convinced my brother to drive me to Toys R Us and we are both getting Darkrais. :D
Finals are gay.
I agree.
-Vitamin Water is amazing.
I disagree.
-My sister had her baby, which is why I am going to Las Vegas.
There you go. You are all educated with my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.