• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I haven't checked out my Brawl data recently, which is weird considering the massive number of things that are being sent to me. Seriously, I can't get my Wii to stop glowing for a few hours lately. I'll have a look at everything tomorrow morning, and stick it all on my SD card to clear some of my Wii's memory. I'll even put your pic up here for you, so you can show it to the Brawl thread.

The only person I see online in Brawl on a regular basis is him, but he always seems to be fighting with some other person I don't have registered in my FC list.

That's my friend Trevor. Him and I always train our R.O.B.s after school. However, yesterday, we were doing glitches on Bridge of Eldin.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
When I get back home from school (about 4:40 PM EST), PNoob is the only person I see online as well, but he's usually playing someone else...

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
For the last few pages, this thread has been talking about SSBB. Can we get back to a DS-related topic now?

Sorry 'bout that, it happens a lot, Big games tend to attract the club's attention, and Mario Kart and SSBB are not exceptions. It doesn't help that the DS has experienced a relative lack of new, quality games lately. Since my various mentions of recent Diamond progress have failed to spark discussion, feel free to start a topic of your own.

EDIT: I wasn't a big fan of the first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (I had the GBA version). It just got boring after a while. Is this one different enough to really entertain me, or is it more of the same? I'm considering saving the money for Ranger 2.

Last edited:
Yeah, now I plan on getting it! Okay, DS topic time!
What is/will be your team on Mystery Dungeon 2?
I plan on Cyndaquil and another. I haven't decided on my partner yet.

Deception

is back
I'm posting my new wii code and Mario Kart Wii code.

Wii code: 7978 0892 6805 9847

Mario Kart Wii: 4554-0392-6943

If anyone wants to send me demos of Wiiware games they already bought, especially LostWinds, contact me and I'll add your wii code. You'll have my gratitude.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Hey guys, I finally got my Wii fit age down to my actual age. But then the next day it went back up by 3.
I still have to wait until 26th of June for Brawl to come out. I hate that.
Though Mario Kart is taking up my time. I keep only coming 2nd in online races. Dammit.
I keep on getting hit by Blue Koopas right at the end. Curses.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Okay... how is MD2? Is it worth the money?

Also, I need to try out the Appolo Justice demo, and soon!

Somewhat its good, but like the first game and can get repetitive, imo its a buy but it can get stale after a while, and make sure to bookmark the pmd2 generator for rescuing and item generating your gonna need it.

Rakurai

I find it kind of funny how some people feel like the item and SOS generators are an absolute necessity in the PMD games.

Using the generators takes away from the little challenge in the game, and as a result, makes things boring even faster. I've never had to use either of them in both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.