• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember how I joined. I had seen the password, but I thought you had to actually answer the question. I looked at the first page(which was before the password was instated), and I saw that no one used the password. DarthGroudon ended up PMing me to tell me about the password. I joined after he told me that you didn't need to answer it.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
I remember how I joined. I found this club when it was first the Wii Club. I joined only to have Dotaitos tell me that we were moving and that I should join up in the new club "The Nintendo Wii and DS Club". So I did it was easier back then because there was no password.

Hiya, DG. I'm using your Iron Man Mii for my Brawl Wi-Fi icon :D There was this funny match I had. I was green Captain Falcon, and it was a Fox and two Ikes on Corneria. I kept taunting, and then the Fox joined me. Then, we were both charging our fiyahs, while the Ikes were at the back, fighting.

Defend Your Castle is awesome. I always make sure to have an extra guy at hand in case I need an explosive if Cyclopses are at the wall. I have around 100 wizards, about 50 archers, and about 30 stonemasons. I'm in the late twenties.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
I have a new topic: What is the next VC or Wiiware game you plan on getting? I plan on Gettin FCCC:MLAK and TV King. Defend your Castle sounds like fun so that is also on my list. Also, PKMN Ranch. I start HSAs tomorrow so wish me luck. I haave to pass these or else I don't graduate.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Glad to see the club has stopped become a spam hole since the last page. I was getting worried for a bit. @DG: TV Show King is amazingly fun as a party game, and is best when company is over. TBH, though, I'd keep it on an SD card if that's not the case. The thing eats up WAY too much space for a 3D trivia game.

I plan on getting Pokémon Ranch, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner, and Earthbound, whenever it hits VC. Other future purchases will be decided on the spot for the hell of it.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Thanks for the heads up AA! I plan on having a birthday party next month and I planon it being a Wii party. Hopefully by then I'll have enough Wii points to get TV King.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hey yall, today I went to the mall and got megaman battle network 3 blue and legend of zelda oracle of season for $9 =DDDD

Man I'm stoked I found them, and at a cheap price, but I haven't tried out oracle yet.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Well I remember how I joined.
I joined the Wii club and saw the leader was absent for like 4 months i decided to jump on the band wagon and make my own club, Except i broadened the subject to include the DS I now wish It was just 'The Nintendo Club'

I've been playing Mario Kart Like Crazy :S

I've also gotten back into pokemon D/P i'm making my perfect team and SUBS to go with them.
Gosh gaming doesn't get any better, I just finished a project, Now i'm off to get money in D/P and Hatch for a Modest Charmander or unlock Bowser Jr, Baby Luigi and Birdo Hopefully.

EDIT: Good bargin Skate Trainer, I sold my OoA for $40 AUD but I bought the first Golden sun for $12.45 AUD :D
Good times, Good times.

Last edited:

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
[AceAussie];8035670 said:
Well I remember how I joined.
I joined the Wii club and saw the leader was absent for like 4 months i decided to jump on the band wagon and make my own club, Except i broadened the subject to include the DS I now wish It was just 'The Nintendo Club'

Go for it. See if you can get it changed. I don't think anybody would be against that idea.

Also, I got the Japanese portion of my foreign language Pokédex entries finished thanks to Ho-oh Master. Next up: whatever I find on the GTS.

Last edited:

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Gah... They're going to ruin Guitar Hero...

I mean, eventually, it will be Rock Band copy!

Sorry if that's off topic...

Actually guitar hero IV hasn't been stuffed yet. Unlike Rock Band for Wii.
Damn Harmonix. Oh wait, are they making the IV as well.

Darn. I kind of like Wii and DS better than Nintendo. Now we have to change all of the banners.

Expect a comic on Defend Your Castle this month or next.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
IF I get GH IV, I will only get the game itself.

Also, I like the fact that there will (probably) be a Custom song maker.

Imperator_Venit

I suspect Slick's computer was lagging for an entire 24 hours! :p

Anyhow, good evening everyone. Don't expect to see me around for the next...81 hours. :p

Yes, precise, I know, but I know when I should be back online a bit more...

Oh Noez! Sorry about making this thread a spamhole, AA! I don't mean to. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.