• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cairen

used Run Away!
Going home tomorrow; can't wait to try out Wii Fit.

Last time i'll say this; updated my Shadow Legion fic. The link's in my sig for easy access.
Hmmm. It's not. Does anyone know how to hyperlink threads?

Last edited:

Jason-Kun

Hey. How do I sign up with this password or whatever?

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Yay for pre-release announcements. =DD

Can't wait, but I have to say, the wii line-up is looking kinda poor, but there are some great games in there non the less.

Can't wait, but I have to say, the wii line-up is looking kinda poor, but there are some great games in there non the less.

That's what E3 is for! Hooray?

-EDIT-
Sorry for not posting much lately...I've got no particular excuses to use, just laziness. My apologies. ^_^;

When exactly did this club get a name change?

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Club name change was just a couple of days ago. Also, to anyone that has stated that Guitar Hero is becoming a ripoff of Rock Band, I agree and disagree at the same time. I do think it's just doing this because Rock Band experienced great success even with sucky songs. I don't, however, think that this is a bad thing. Rock Band had amazing multiplayer awesomeness. Guitar Hero had a better track list and a more challenging difficulty level.

Guitar Hero IV = the best of both worlds. :D

EDIT:
It is very rare that I ever want a shirt THIS BADLY.

The only other one I remember is this, with the possible exception of one that I can't track down, which simply said "It's super effective!"

Last edited:

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Hey guys, Wiifit is still good. Nice shirts AA are they VGcats?
Guitar Hero IV is going to be great. I mean custom songs=win. Also custom intruments=Win.
Drums=WIN!
The fact it isn't screwed like Rock Band=EPIC WIN!
But there better be at least one dragonforce song in it.
Me likes me dragonforce me does.
I finished GTA:VIce city. FINALLY.
But guitar hero:eek:n tour and brawl are coming out on the same day is australia.
I can't really choose.

Last edited:

Imperator_Venit

Hi all.

I finally got myself back online...a little late (13 hours late).

Anyhow...without spamming, there isn't much to say. Stupid concert done, exams coming. Maybe I should play some Wii! :D

Elementman-Novapoke

Last edited:
EDIT:
It is very rare that I ever want a shirt THIS BADLY.

The only other one I remember is this, with the possible exception of one that I can't track down, which simply said "It's super effective!"

When I saw the first shirt on vgcats.com I thought the same thing. The second one (As Slick said) is very cool.

The fact it is screwed like Rock Band=EPIC WIN!

By this do you mean no DLC/Online play? T_______T

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hey all

I just got back from seeing the new narnia movie, it was good, better than I thought.

I gotta get some rest, brawl tournament in the morning. =D

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
When I saw the first shirt on vgcats.com I thought the same thing. The second one (As Slick said) is very cool.

By this do you mean no DLC/Online play? T_______T

Oh damn. I put "is" instead of "isn't". my bad.
That could be confusing. Lol. my mum likes wiifit.
I want Pokemon Ranch.

Well, I'm back from my grandmother's. Tomorrow I'm going on a small trip, so I won't be on.

Brawl is taking another rest so I can finish Galaxy, Twilight Proncess, and start FE:RD.

Hm, that "Proncess" was accidental. Instead of editing it, I'll just keep it that way. It sounds better XD

Status
Not open for further replies.