• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hey all

I lost in the quarter finals yesterday, I did pretty well, and I lost to the person who won, both of use were wolfs. I unlocked baby luigi and birdo after a while, now to unlock everyone else.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Hey all

I lost in the quarter finals yesterday, I did pretty well, and I lost to the person who won, both of use were wolfs. I unlocked baby luigi and birdo after a while, now to unlock everyone else.

Too bad.
Anyway I just finished my first shift at work. WHOOP!
It seems I have enough skill to flip burgers.
It was fun. I smelt like burgers afterwards.
GUITAR IV!!! WHOOP!

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Wow, Not a load of activity again, Is the club dying?
I hope not :'(

Anyway I have nothing much to say, My life is boring i know U_U'

Going to get a bunch of 360/Wii and DS games on Wednsday though.

[AceAussie];8082861 said:

I think some of it is because of Memorial's Day weekend.

I was in a 4-way on Wi-Fi against my friends, and there was this GIANT Smart Bomb chain explosion. I saved it on replay :D

Light-The-Archangel

Best of All Time
[AceAussie];8082861 said:

I thought the same thing the other day.. but I realized that people are more busy than ever because of Finals and such. We'll be active... Again.. Hopefully.. Soon..

I need Wii Fit bad.. It looks awesome.. and I still haven't found that stupid Shiny Giratina. =___=

Blazios

Internet Channel is good if your Wii isn't near the computer, or even if it is but somebody else uses it. I, personally, would get it, seeing as 500 points isn't really that much anyway.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Hi. I've been gone for a while and I have a perfectly good explaination. 1. I had HSA's last week and 2. I went to Delaware on Friday and I just got back last night. I saw Indy IV yesterday and it was good but there were a couple of plot holes. Um, if anyone who is interested in being an extra in Transformers 2 and lives near DC please PM me for some important information. Well, that's about it from me bye.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
I just downloaded Coldplay's new song "Viva la Vida" and it sounds like a song you would play MLaaK to. If you listen to it, you'll understand.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Oh that's that Wii Ware game.. I might be getting a new DS May 31st or June 1st. ^_^ The day of the Darkrai events. If I do I'll get a Wii points card. Is the Wii Internet Channel good? I don't want to waste 500 points if it isn't. x_x
If you have constant access to the Internet at home theirs no point wasting those 500 points on a bellow par or barely average internet server, A better use for those points would be on a NES game as the Internet Channel isn't worth a cent, I only have it because it was free at the time.

And yes you can watch Youtube on it, But it takes a while to load the video but it's easier to view videos from Youtube with friends on the Wii.

Other than that, My Assasins Creed Prize pack arrived in the main today, Including a Hoodie, Artbook and DS game.

I watched Indy IV a few days ago too. I wasn't expecting the ending.

I mean, she died by a freaking alien. That was really unexpected.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

OMG there are
ALIENS?!
Damn I thought the idiot in my class was lieing when he said that.
Dragonforce is awesome.
Yeah.
got nothin else

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
According to SPP, the Darkrai given at the event this Saturday is like the Cinema Darkrai from the Japanese event, in that it's got Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, a Classic Ribbon and a Cherish Ball. Kind of sucks, since I was hoping to add Newmoon Island to my map and go through the creepy but AWESOME sidequest involved in catching it.

Will the big N ever let us do this? How about Shaymin? From the looks of things, it'll be given out in the same, adventure-less manner. *sigh*

Whenever they give out Arceus, they had BETTER give us the damn event item instead of some Cherish Balled, Classic Ribboned, adventure-less, boring Mystery Gift.

Catching them is a huge part of what makes a Pokémon special, especially a rare one. You think they'd understand what makes the games appealing if they can sell this many copies...

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Preach it, AA!

Seriously, Mystery Gift is boring. Why did they even bother putting the whole sidequest in the frickin' game if they weren't going to make use of it?

*Sigh*

It truely annoys me know end. At least it'll be faster when I soft reset for a shiny Darkrai.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper

She did'nt DIE by aliens, she died because
she couldn't handle all of the information that was being fed to her by the alien.
It was a strange ending but, it foreshadows what is going to happen in 2012 when the Mayan calander ends. I agree, Mystery Gift is boring. The only Mystery Gify I liked was the PBR gift Magmortar and Electivire.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper

She didn't get killed by the alien. She died because she couldn't handle the information being fed to her by the alien. It was a strange ending but it foreshadows what could happen in 2012 when the Mayan calander ends. I agree Mystery Gift is boring. THe only one I liked was PBR's Magmortar and Electivire.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
I firmly believe that the Mayan calendar ends at 2012 because the Mayans got tired of coming up with predictions that insanely far in advance. This was thousands of years ago.

I agree about Magmortar and Electivire. Since I was training an Electric team, that Electivire literally gave me the exact nature and moves I was already in the process of breeding for.

A HUGE time-saver.

Currently filling my Spanishdex (because I can't call it Spandex with a straight face) with a trainer in Spain. Yay for collecting!

Status
Not open for further replies.