• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is Better?

• DS

Votes: 217 48.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 235 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda disapointed with the Shiny Pokemon...

Why?

Btw, I'll post a picture of my Bullet Bill car once I...get a camera....

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Why? WHY?! I dunno... lol, No, really, I just thought that they'd shine... T_T

Cool, can't wait to see it!

Imperator_Venit

lol...

Alright, done half my exams now. The official exam week starts in a couple of days, though...and I'm extremely concerned for how well I'm going to go on it. :(

Oh well...who cares. :p

lol...Quote...Divine...Crazy...:D

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Look's like I'm older than the almightly Slick.

And no Slick,I am not a Queenslander. Dumb*** Queenslanders...

Thats good. If you were a queenslander i would have to kill you because of THE IDIOT NSW. 30 DAMN NIL. WTH?
Anywhos now I'm not a trainee. WHOOP!
GUITAR HERO 4 is going to be SO awesome.
And seeing as though they're making guitar hero:Aerosmith and Guitar Hero: MEtallica, I reckon they should make guitar hero:DRAGONFORCE seeing as though I love that band. But I reckon they're more likely to make guitar hero:guns n roses though. I would still love that.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Well, here's my updates.
FFCC:MLAAK fund-renaming it to D/P fund. I'd completed it, and it asked me to save it. I did so, and it scrubbed 99% of the information that I'd spent 400+ "days" on working for. *Sighs.* Oh well. I suppose that if Ranch'll come out here in the U.K. some time, I'd better get D/P to get the best of it.
Not sure if I'll create my squad(s) from scratch as I did with FR / LG / R / S / E / Col / XD or trade a few from them into it yet.
Anyway, D/P fund update-£2:50 as I purchased a second Wii Wheel for MK Wii.

Brock Phillips.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
GUITAR HERO 4 is going to be SO awesome.
And seeing as though they're making guitar hero:Aerosmith and Guitar Hero: MEtallica, I reckon they should make guitar hero:DRAGONFORCE seeing as though I love that band. But I reckon they're more likely to make guitar hero:guns n roses though. I would still love that.
I, personally, think they're going overboard with GH...

Anyway, on PR, I have to get 3 water Pokemon for the Wanted List.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Box update(s)

Well, Iv'e got the four special eggs form pokemon Box for Sapphire! (Took me about a week.)

Tommorrow, I'll start putting the Sapphire memory card pokemon into Ruby, then into the Ruby's memory card.

Next week, (as long as it's in the shops,) I'll buy a fresh, clean, new, virgin memory card ready for working it on Emerald.

Has anyone tried using Pokemon Box on Pokemon Emerald?
I SERIOUSLEY(SP?) don't want to try things out with the cart that Iv'e spent litterally AGES training my squad and filling up my pokedex with.

I tried transfering the pokemon over on FR, but all the pokemon I had on FR->Box got lost. Somehow, the Card corrupted itself.

Brock Phillips.

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
Oh boy.
The maths test did not go that well, and I didn't even finish the test.
Can YOU find the pattern: 1, 3, 4, 7, 11, __, __.
CAN YOU?!
But I reckon the HPE test couldn't have gone better. :)

Thats easy. 1, 3, 4, 7, 11, 18, 29.
Don't worry, you probably didn't do as bad as me.
I didn't finish a test I got 35%.
Ownage.
In other news, I probably will now get star wars: Force Unleashed because I just watched an awesome trailer for it.

Imperator_Venit

Thats easy. 1, 3, 4, 7, 11, 18, 29.
Don't worry, you probably didn't do as bad as me.
I didn't finish a test I got 35%.
Ownage.
In other news, I probably will now get star wars: Force Unleashed because I just watched an awesome trailer for it.

lol...I was going to get it last year, but...it still hasn't come out. Possibly the only Star Wars game which has a chance of being better than SWBFII, and they delay it almost as much as Brawl for us. :p

@Slick: lol! That's seriously straight forward. I do agree that losing marks for those sorts of things can be annoying, though.

I've got my maths exam this Wednesday. I've got three others (Latin, English and History) to do, since I've already done four of the exams, which I can't really be sure how well I went on. :p

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Hey does anyone have a hasty natured pokemon with synchronize I can borrow/have? I need it for darkrai, if I have one in the front of my party it will work like wild pokemon, the all I need is the ivs.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Ok, looks like I wasted a few hours of chaining for ralts =|

Oh yea have you guys thought about making the clan a gamebattles clan yet? I need a clan to brawl, but I have no clan.

Last edited:

Imperator_Venit

Yeah I told my mum and she said she wouldn't have thought like that. You guys definitely thought outside the box.

o_O

If that's outside the box...then I really don't know what's in the box. :p

Those kind of patterns are just things you learn over time. If you just know what to look for, it's not hard.

I'd better play some Mario Kart today some time...since I'm going to have to cram tomorrow, for the exams...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.