• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Non-Evolution club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Hey! Im sorry if this is against the rules, but my other one was closed. I have been busy lately. Please let my try this again.
Hi there this is sunny13 and This is the....

NON- EVOLUTION CLUB
So I'm sure youve got plenty of Questions, So let me answer a few before you all ask:
Q- What is the Purpose of this club?
A- Well, this club is to make non-evolved pokemon more known in the pokemon world. For example- Rhydon is more commonly seen in teams than Rhyhorn. Now, I under stand that most un-evolved pokemon are pretty weak. So, to test out your newly trained-non evolved pokemon, you can battle other members with the same pokemon on this forum through Wi-Fi. THE POKEMON YOU USE MAY NOT BE EVOLVED UNLESS STATED OTHER WISE.
Q-Do I have to Have Wi-Fi to join?
A-No! Of course not. I dont even have Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is just used for fun and is not required for this club.
Q- I've seen a lot of grammar and spelling rules on other clubs. Some wont even let you join if your bad. Is that the case here?
A- No absolutly not. Just please make your messege legalble. One liners not allowed.
Q-What are the rules?
A-Well, Stay on topic, unless the topic is at least 3 hours old. And, If you are gone for about two weeks, its understood. Just PM at anytime to give me your reasoning, and to let me know you are currently active. Thats pretty much it!
~No foul language.
~No spamming
~No arguing please!
~Have Fun!!!

Help Wanted!
We need a person to make us banners, user bars and picture links. Please help! You dont have to be a member.

Heres the member list!

1- Sunny13-Super Mod! President.
2- DRAGONIGHT3- Mod! Vice Prsident (or co-owner)
3- Honsy- Member (userbars and banners)
4- Pokemon Trainer 619- Vice President (co-owner) (userbars and banners)
5- The Green Gardian- member
6- Tyran- member
7- sapphire_addict- member

Each month, there will be a Pokemon Of the Month. (POM) That is the pokemon we will raise, But not evolve for the next month. So please eveyone,

Join and Enjoy!

Banners:

Thanks to the green gardian!

UPDATE! READ!!!!!!
Co- owner postitions filled!
Co-owners powers:
~Alowing people to join
~Warning people
~Cannot ban people
~Send them a messege regarding any new about the club.

Each time there is a POM chosen, everyone in the club will be sent a messege telling them which it is. :)

Last edited:

DRAGONIGHT3

to lazy for a title
Hello May I Join? Sounds like an interesting club! and can i be co-owner as well? I have never evolved psyducks, or quilavas or growlithes,,

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Could I join? I've not seen a club like this before. I could make Userbars and banners and stuff for this club if someone wanted me to.

DRAGONIGHT3, same here with the psyducks, I just like them alot more than Golducks.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer 619

Pokemon Trainer 619
this sounds good. im joining. i can make banners(not as good as others but still banners).
i never evolve my Pikachus, treecko and etc. hey can i be an elite member?

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Sorry for the late posting, everyone is accepted. You both can make the banners and usrebars and what not. Again sorry for posting late, I've been busy lately...

Yes you may be co-owner.

Poke'mon of the month nominees:
Nosepass
Psyduck
Quilfish

Last edited:

the green gardian

can i please join this sounds a good club i like psyduck and im glad mystydidnt evovle hers so im voting psyduck i also like zubats ther cute untill they evolve

Last edited:

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Yes, you can join. So, is your vote for psyduck??

Tyran

Blast from the past
May I join?

I really like multiple pokemon (like the baby evo's ) and never let them Evolve

And I can make some Banner for the Club.

Just one question : Is there a Mascot?

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Aw I got beaten :( I don't mind. They look good. I might make some more if needed, but I'm also working on various other stuff like my site and graphics for my friends.

My vote is for Psyduck. I didn't like the anime much, (what little of the new stuff was shown down here) but I liked how Psyduck never evolved :)

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
You can still make some if you want!! I kinda want one with a piplup on it with a pinkish background maybe? And yes tyran your in. There is no mascot, but instead there is a Pokemon of the month. Thats the one we dont evlove and train.

Heres the votes so far, They must have 5 votes to win.

Psyduck~ 2 votes
Nosepass~ 0 votes
Quilfish~ 0 votes

Last edited:

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
this sounds good. im joining. i can make banners(not as good as others but still banners).
i never evolve my Pikachus, treecko and etc. hey can i be an elite member?

I didnt see that last question before, im thinking you mean co-owner, yes you can.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
Can i join? i hate evolving my pokemon and once had a boby pokemon team beat the elite four. I can make banners too.;133;

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
Yes, you may join.

Everyone please read the first post at the bottom, I have updated it, and Updated the members list.

Topic~
What was your first Pokemon game?
Mine was pokemon firered. I loved it so I bought more, and well, here I am.
All my pokemon Games:
(no order)
Blue
Yellow
Fire red
leaf green
sapphire
ruby
emerald
diamond
pearl
ranger
time
Dungeon blue
dungeon red
silver
dash
trozei
puzzle leage
Thats 17~~

Last edited:

DRAGONIGHT3

to lazy for a title
What was your first pokemon game?
Pokemon Blue, have every other one up to pearl

I vote Psyduck it's the funniest pokemon and it can be strong if trained right

Last edited:

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
How about I make a Pokemon of the Month userbar or banner? Each month whichever pokemon wins, I'll make a userbar of them.

My first Pokemon Game was Crystal. Then I went out and bought Yellow and Silver.
I now have:

Leaf Green.

I used to have (I lost them when I moved house)

Crystal
Yellow
Silver
Emerald

Here is the Piplup userbar you wanted sunny13.

491210379267am2.png

Last edited:

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
How about I make a Pokemon of the Month userbar or banner? Each month whichever pokemon wins, I'll make a userbar of them.

Here is the Piplup userbar you wanted sunny13.

491210379267am2.png

Yes, thats fine. Also, you could make co-owner user bars as well, if you want to.

Thanks for the piplup one. I really like it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.