• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nonsense Game {sign ups}

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
WeLcOmE tO tHe NoNsEnSe GaMe​

You are just another regular person, one who happened to be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. By nature, you frequent a specific chat forum. One day, as you sit at your desk, you notice a very odd thread entitled “Nonsense Game”, started by a member you have never heard of called “The Orchestrator”. Curiosity takes hold and you click on the thread.

Problem is, you can’t read it. It’s garbage, the kind of random, incomprehensible garble that your printer spits out when it has a system error. The illegible code goes on for some distance until, at the very bottom of the post, it reads, in all caps:

[[ WELCOME TO THE NONSENSE WORLD ]]
[[ ./ENTER THE GAME ]]

You shake your head, a bit disappointed. It’s just spam, you say to yourself as you motion towards the report button. But as you do so, you notice something highly peculiar. A blue binary code reminiscent of the Matrix is running up your arm from your mouse at an alarming rate. Startled, you remove your hand. But the attempt is futile; the code does not halt its advance.

Maybe you get the chance to scream. Maybe you can’t even squeak. One way or another, the world disappears around you, and all goes black.

You awaken to an unfamiliar setting, a lightly wooded area with a clear pond nearby. The sun is shining, but something is very off. You try to stand up, but you feel strange, like your body isn’t responding. As you look at your form, you are shocked to find that not only your clothes, but perhaps your physique and maybe even your species are different.

Before you are allowed to comprehend, a deep, hollow voice, void of emotion, rumbles over the area:

“Welcome to the Nonsense Game. I am the Orchestrator; I control this world.

“You all have been brought here to play my game. In order to get back home, you must complete the tasks I set before you. Once you have completed all of these tasks, you will be able to return home.

“Before you begin, these are the laws of the Nonsense World. Obedience is strictly required or you will be jailed in a strong firewall by level nine-thousand nine-hundred and ninety-nine VPA.

“One: Obey the Orchestrator.
Two: Do not question the Orchestrator.
Three: Do not attempt to access cheat codes. Easter eggs have been planted and are allowable, however.
Four: Do not allow your persona or your companion to die.
Five: Do not kill another player character.
Six: Enjoy your stay in the Nonsense Game. I won’t jail you for this one.”

You are, of course, confused by all of this, but the Orchestrator continues on, unsympathetic to your utterly convoluted thoughts. “In a moment, an NPC interface will be with you to access your Companion character. Once you have received your Companion character, you will be able to take on challenges by finding and accessing Challenge Interfaces. You have been given two items, which are on your persona somewhere:

“The first item is a log book. This will automatically record your travels and any information about the enemies you face here.

“The second item is a Chat Stone. You may use this to access the Chat Channel and speak directly with other users in the Nonsense Game.

“Be forewarned: There are many dangerous Noobs in this game. You will have to fight; your Companion will be able to teach you to do so. Also, never forget that anything can happen in the Nonsense Game, as I control this world.

“Now, if you will, let the Nonsense Game begin!”

With that, the voice fades out and a small, floating communicator approaches you. You look at it in confusion, unable to stand up (even if you could) because it hovers right over your head. It immediately scans you, then says:

“Compiling User Thoughts... Retrieving Nonsense Data... Creating Companion character...”

A figure appears near you, your companion in the nonsense game... it is something comprised of both Nonsense Data and your thoughts, so you may recognize him/her/it. This companion will assist you by providing vital information throughout the Nonsense Game.

Let the games begin.

Okay, now that that’s all past, welcome to the Nonsense Game. I am your Game Master, but here I will only control the world through the Orchestrator. The plot is freeform, not really driven, so feel free to suggest plots or challenges (the tasks assigned to you by the Orchestrator that must be completed).

This RPG is a great opportunity to let your imagination run wild. Both you and your companion can have any appearance; reason is not necessary and nor is science. I’d dump any characters I couldn’t use elsewhere here. Characters from any fandom, provided it is well explained, are allowed, but I prefer that your User is a more original creation.

Don’t bother trying to make sense of this game. Things will rapidly change direction on you, flipping you over, and violins may well fall from the sky like meteors. However, anything that happens will be within the Orchestrator’s sense of order. He is a genius (he did make this place, after all...) and has some sense of normality and sanity. It is not stupid nonsense and randomness; it is more of... intelligent nonsense. Keep that in mind.

This is a story-based RPG based off an MMORPG that started on a forum, sort of, but there are not numbers or technical values as far as we’re concerned. This will still operate in normal Serebii fashion.

Your main goal in the Nonsense Game should be to get home, either by completing the tasks of the Orchestrator or by reaching him and stopping him. After all, no one wants to remain in a madman’s mind forever... and that’s exactly what the Nonsense World is: the mind of a madman made real.

Because of the ridiculous nature of this RPG, I’m going to have to be picky about quality here. I can’t have powerplayers, etc. If I do, your character can be killed (or at least jailed, which sucks too). I won’t control much here except the actions of the Orchestrator, so be prepared to make up your own plotlines and ideas. I will provide enemies (which are called noobs, yes xD) and NPCs for your interactions while playing my own User character.

The forum you frequent is NOT Serebii, by the way. It’s just a random forum though probably geared towards some kind of Pokemon-esque fandom that doesn’t really exist.

Some of the technicals of this roleplay:

Rank: Everyone, regardless of former forum status, starts out as rank Newbie. They can then advance through certain items and actions to Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, Mod, S+Mod, and Admin ranks. No one will reach admin, most likely, but whatever. You will meet characters with admin power in the RPG. I will detail ranks at a later time. Noob is also a rank (see below), but it is reserved for enemies; you can degrade to a noob in some odd situations, such as inappropriate behavior or the spells of certain noob enemies. Doing so may cause your companion not to recognize you.

Weapons and Magic: Your starting weapon can be absolutely anything within reason. Magic is also acceptable. Please try to remember the theme is Intelligent Randomness, or just plain ole weapons and magic abilities. Your companion should have a weapon or magic ability different from and complimentary to your own. As the game progresses, you can not only improve in your weapon/magic ability but also pick up on new types. Be forewarned: you will only be allowed a maximum of three types of weapon/magic throughout the rpg. Pick wisely when the opportunity comes.

Companion: A being created from the Data of Nonsense and your own thoughts. They know a bit about the Nonsense Game, but nothing about the Orchestrator. They will guide you through the RPG and help you identify noobs. Your companion can speak to you through a private mental channel, so you can communicate even when separated. They also tend to have parts of your knowledge implanted in them. Most importantly, don’t forget that Companions are made of your thoughts and imagination and memories, plus some data, but they are still able to think for themselves. They have human personalities and normal (for the nonsense world) abilities.

Noob: The rank name given to enemies in the Nonsense World. You will have to destroy them. Some are very powerful, while others are weak. Keep an eye out for them.

VPA: The Virus Protection Agents, or Vestibule Pelting Association, or Virile Peace-keeping Agency, or... a variety of other things that make the acronym VPA. They are the Orchestrator’s personal overpowered characters that only appear when a user or their companion behaves inappropriately. They can and easily will kill or jail anyone who defies the Orchestrator’s laws.

Spam: A demonic energy that powers the noobs and their machines. It can have malicious affects on users and companions when it is present in large quantities. It does not seem to harm noobs though. It is possible to learn to utilize Spam properly, but attempting to do so is not recommended until you have learned a lot more about the Nonsense Game.

Srs: Srs (meaning Serious in chatspeak) is the natural opposite to the energy of spam. However it is much harder to come by in the Nonsense world. You may use any Srs you find to increase your ability, as it is much easier for a user to control than is spam.

Science and Reason: Despite the fact that this is called the Nonsense Game, there is a sense of order to life here. His name is the Orchestrator. Basically, while science and the laws of physics will have little application in Nonsense, there will be some sense and reason. You won’t be fighting against donuts or anything... for comparison, no; this is NOT like Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo. Think more along the lines of... Alice in Wonderland, or Wizard of Oz, or something like that. No one is going to open your head and find a strange crossdressing version of you inside. ._.; On the other hand, you could be standing in a room when it suddenly turns on its side. Staying sane is half the challenge of playing this game.

Now that those are out of the way, here’s your signup. Go ape. No really, go ape. This should be a ton of fun. XD Still, I’m going to be strict because this is such a ridiculous and freeform RPG, so give me your very best effort.

User:

Name: (This is your real-life name; not YOUR name but the user’s...)
Username: (what you are called in the Nonsense Game [again not you, the user])
Gender: (this could, potentially, change upon entering the Nonsense Game... it is nonsense, after all)

Description: (make it nice and long for me. Go bananas on what you are; there are no limits. After all, you are in Nonsense.)

Personality: (just a personality. At least a solid paragraph; 5 sentences or so.)

Origins: (a very short, basic history. Your history won’t matter much so just include the important stuff, especially where you’re from.)

Weapon/Magic: (this can be anything within reason. Only one ability/weapon for now.)
Other: (Random cannon fodder.)

Companion:

Name: (can be anything, anything at all)
Gender: (...I don’t mind if you go genderless, just do it well)

Description: (again, long. Just go nuts here too. Any fandom, original, I am really not picky.)

Personality: (at least a paragraph solid; they have normal, human personalities.)

Origins: (why this companion? How did your thoughts contribute to it? That’s all really for here.)

Weapon/Magic: (Make sure it’s different from yours and complimentary to yours.)
Other: (Random cannon fodder.)

RPG Sample: (dig something up to make my life easier. Or write something; that is just as good. Spoiler tags are love.)

Users//Companions:
cdra1617: Rey del Sol (Rey)//Aether (*)
Sonozaki Maya: Wumeiqizi//Chang-e-bi
Scar: Blitzkrieg_Bop (Blitz)//Rei Moe
Musical Mayhem: PiccChick (Picc)//Maggiore+Minderjarige
The Doctor: Jumpin' Jack Flash (Jack)//John Smith​

Those of you who asked me why I deleted this last time around: thank you for showing interest. I felt better about myself just knowing that you noticed. xP I only deleted it because it wasn’t quite time yet.

Let the signups begin! I hope you all have as much fun making characters for this as I did coming up with this strikingly random roleplay. NOW GO POSTAL!

Last edited:

Scar

Hadouken!
Just to set my mind at ease, would a bass guitar that shoots bullets be an acceptable weapon? I know you said "within reason", but given the nature of this RP, I can't be quite sure what that means, exactly. Will I be limited to conventional weapons used in real-life or can I push the boundaries of reality a bit for sake of my inner FLCL fanatic?

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
I will sign up for this, I love the idea and I'm going to make sure this is an RPG I will seriously enjoy. It's so creative, yet funny! I can't sign up tonight however; it'll be done tommorow.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Scar: Conventional weapons, you say? This rpg is the very ENEMY of convention. So no, conventional weapons are not required. As long as it makes enough sense to pass (e.g. I'd prefer no one used nose hair [/prone to bobobo examplage as bad ideas]). But a bullet-shooting bass guitar sounds exciting. Thanks for asking. =D~

BlazikenBud: Thanks for showing interest, but that post is technically considered spam. ^^; This isn't closing any time soon and I don't have a set number of members, so reservations are not required.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
*Squeals happily and hops about* Oh My Gosh, this sound like my kind of RPG. After reading it I couldn’t help but scream in joy (My sister gave me a very strange look lol). You never know how excited this made me by just the first four paragraph. It’s time from my imagination to go into overdrive! Oh my it fills like my heart is going to burst when I just thing about (guess I‘m a RPG fanatic :3)

Anyways I started my sign-up around the first time you posted [then you delete it?] so I already have most of my companion done. I just got to do me... err or my character, I just can't decide what to make her look like... I think it'll have something to due with fire ;3 Anyway you WILL see me again hopeful with a complete sign-up. Before I end this post.

*Give cdra an ultra huge hug*

Gentleman Skeleton

This RPG looks pretty cool. I'd reserve a spot, but since you're not taking reservations, i have a quick question instead. Do the characters and companions have Hit Points or HP bars? If the answer is yes, then the companion for my character will be worlds different than if the answer is no.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDDD! Best. RPG. idea. ever. Before I sign-up, I have a question. Are the characters (as in mine, I already have a kick-butt idea for the companion *mwahahaha), human-esque after they enter the nonsense? Cuz... I'd like to make her... not. :D

Also, could my companion (since she might have two heads if that okay), have two different yet VERRRRY similar powers (they both have to do with music, a play on Major and Minor).

Nevertheless, the sign-up is underway!

Last edited:

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Ooh, insanity beleaguered here. Sounds F.U.N.

Hmm, so if a bass-guitar gun is feasible, then so could a nuclear chicken...

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
User:

Name: Jay Eliot
Username: Turbulence
Age: ( am I allowed to have the character start as 11, but when he gets into the game become 16?)

Description: Upon entering the world of nonsense, Turbulence becomes a tall, 16 year old with a calm, intelligent face. He wears black, uniformed footwear, that fit his large feet (not immensely large, mind; just large for his age) Going up, Turbulence wears a uniform for a character he dreampt up for fun from the Tales of series; tall black trousers made out of thin material belted tightly on his hips. Over his chest he wears a black blazer with an insignia which looks like a fonic glyph (ZOMG! 'Byss) in the top right corner. Underneath he wears a grey vest, which he takes off on hot days in the Nonsense game. He has grey eyes, and thick, silver hair. His ears are very slightly pointed at the tip; he's a half-elf from the Tales of... fandom.

Personality: Turbulence is a calm person who always keeps to his own speed. If he rushes he finds that he gets things wrong and people are either upset, angry or just make fun of him. He normally keeps himself to himself, and is hardly ever popular in real life. He'd much rather be at home, on the computer than in real life, and whenever he gets the chance he will stay on the internet as an escape from the terrors of real life. At school he would rather be different to others in a bad way than the same and be happy, and hates running and P.E. as he sucks majorly at it. People normally put him in their bad books straight away, but really he is an intelligent, reasonable person who does well at school. He quickly gets jealous and succeeds in keeping his temper.

Origins: Turbulence lived in the land of England before entering the world of Nonsense, a lonely fanboy that led a normal life at school, before retiring to his computer by night and staying there for a while. He really is a fanboy that often gets annoyed of the amount of Tales of... games that end up reaching him. He often visited forums around the internet dependent upon his interests. He ended up in the nonsense world after investigating the poorly made RPG forum in one of his favourite boards.

Weapon/Magic: Turbulence uses a Lance in the nonsense land, and fights as if he were in a Tales of.. RPG, using skills and magic and saying their names when he uses them. He attempts to ue magic as soon as he can, but doesn't quite grasp it until a while later.
Other: (If you would like to see a battle from Tales of the Abyss then I'll post one for you)

Companion:

Name: Doggie

Description: Doggie isn't as you would think; he has absolutely no connection to dogs. He looks like a human person, with flat, red hair, large, brown, anime eyes, a gentle face, funny smile and olive skin. He wears a vest at most times, a combination of light purple and white stripes at the top, with beige jeans and brown shoes. He wears tipless gloves most times, he has rough hands, can run fast and is quite physically fit, unlike Turbulence.

Personality: Doggie is a kind, loyal, and faithful companion to all his friends and doesn't like ot be the center of attention. He has a love for food and a bottomless belly and will eat and eat and eat without any differences to his health. He dislikes change, and believes that happiness is only achieved through things staying the same. He is prepared to put work in, and is also happy to lend a hand when he is needed, even if he doesn't want to. He's friendly to everyone and tries to keep everyone happy. This can sometimes get annoying though.

Origins: Doggie isn't a dog, he is the main character in the Tales of Eternia RPG for PS1 and ported to PSP. When he was in the real world Turbulence always liked Doggie (known as Reid) and he was often talked about in the Tales of forum. Doggie is a nickname for Reid developed in the forum itself, hence how he is named doggie as his companion.

Weapon/Magic: Doggie fights with a sword that his relatively short, but definitely isn't a dagger. He has a unique battle style that he has developed, and is happy with the way he fights. He has the Spellcasting ability of a brick, and can't really pick up any other weapons.

Other: doggie can eat without getting full, and will eat and eat and eat when he gets the opportunity. If you would like a picture, video, or movelist of Doggie I will get one for you.

RPG Sample: My most recent sample:

Arceus gave his orders. Saying goodbye to Celebi, Cresselia teleported to the left with Articuno, ending up face to face with Moltres, sending a small psychic attack stunning him for a few seconds, as she attempted to make a water spout with the sea beneath him. She could only imagine what Articuno would be feeling. how could Arceus be so thoughtless sending Articuno with her to fight Moltres and Zapdos? Cresselia's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden, painful surge in her back. Tentacles reached into her body; the pain was hardly controllable. A powerful Ice Beam forced the Deoxys away, into the ground were it was crushed by a giant stone foot. Cresselia nodded her thanks to Articuno, and fell back slightly, deciding her battle talent didn't lie in close combat. The battle field was something you could imagine in a Star Wars movie; flashes of light coming from the death star, the Sky pillar; and cries of pain from the Legendary rebels, against the massively well manned imperials; the Deoxys.

Cresselia concentrated on support; Safeguard, Light Screen, Mist, and Reflect each went up in turn on Articuno, followed by Cresselia Calm Minding herself to power up her next attack. Casting a future sight to strike in the next 30 seconds or so, finishing off her support phase with a combination of Lunar Dance and moonlight (because we don't want Cresselia to COMPLETELY faint from Lunar Dance)

Beginning an attack phase, Cresselia shot as many Psycho cuts as she could muster, with a Shadow Ball and Energy Ball to finish.

Continuing in her little pattern, Cresselia actually started to enjoy the battle. She throughly hoped that this was a good thing.

Short, but I hope it's ok.

Thanks for reading, I hope I get accepted. I'll alter things if you want.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
InnerFlame: Okay, good to know you're alive and all. xD Just... yeah, like I told BB, that's sorta spam, though I'm not going to get in a tizzy about it. <3 Hope to see your crazy imagination soon.

Gentleman Skeleton: No, we don't have hp bars or any of that. This is non-technical. =P That would make things very confusing, even if it would simplify others... just, KOs don't really happen as often as just kills. You don't lose unless you die. So yeah.

Musical Mayhem: No, you don't have to be humanoid after entering nonsense. May cause some confusion though. And two heads is fine; not sure about two powers... I'll have to see the character.

fishyfool: I'd scrap the nuclear chicken. XD

BlazikenBud: I'd prefer that your character is at least 13. Plus, you can't change mental age at will. Also, your companion can't have anime eyes... just describe him. That's not really a characteristic. Another point: only one weapon OR magic type. Not one of each. You can get other abilities later though. Overall, everything is much too short; explain and elaborate on the descriptions and personalities especially. I also need a much better sample; write something for me if you must. I just have to know that you're a very good rpger before I can allow you into this rpg... it's just too crazy to allow sub-par forms. One last thing: could it kill you to make a more original companion? This is more of a personal quirk; I hate to think no one would take advantage of this creative opertunity. For now, Denied, you have two more tries.

Just a note: I follow the "three strikes" rule of signing up. Only three tries. :3 Please give it your best, all of you! Questions are welcome (though I'd like to see them in my inbox rather than the thread... it doesn't seem to be too bad). Also, please don't post if you don't have either a question and/or a signup to post. It's tecnically spam. Spam is your enemy. >3

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I don't think my companion's power is two different powers, more like two versions of the same power...?

Name: Rachel Hendrix
Username: ~PiccChick~

Description: Picc is, upon entering nonsense, a rather strange raccoon. She is roughly 5 feet tall (yes, she isn’t a TRADITIONAL raccoon.), however when you measure her ears she’s about 5’4”. She has a gray furry face, with a traditional black raccoon mask across her auburn eyes. Above her furry face are two rather large black ears, the right one pierced through at where if she were human, her cartilage would be. Between these two ears is a tuft of gray fur that sticks up in rather random directions. It is just long enough to hang down in Picc’s right eye, and she often blows it around, it is a generic annoyance. Below the mask is a tiny black raccoon nose. And below that is Picc’s tiny mouth, clad with several sharp fangs (mwahahaha).

Following down to Picc's torso, one can see what is left of the human in her. She was really thin and curvy, however the heavy gray fur has added a few pounds and well… now she looks like an average size for a girl (err, raccoon) of her height. She is clad in a simple white t-shirt. Around this shirt is a pirate’s coat. It’s a deep maroon with several slightly darker swirls running through it. Along the inner edges of the coat is a golden embroidery of a wavy pattern, representing the ocean. This is also around the sleeves, which run down to Picc's elbows. It runs down to her knees, where it meets with her knee-high black boots. Above those boots, is a simple denim skirt. It has no frills, no lace, and no embroidery at all. It ends just above her knee, leaving only her furry knees exposed between her boots and her skirt. The boots cover her black paws, clad with very sharp claws. Her hands match these paws. The back of her pirate coat is slit up to around her butt, where a rather fluffy, furry tail pops out, striped black and gray.

Personality: Picc is a rather quirky girl. She is rather loud and boisterous, not particularly caring of what others think of her. She often runs through the hallways with her marching band friends, screaming their past shows at the top of her lungs. She is the incarnate of the ultimate bando. She doesn’t care what others think or what they stereo-type her, she is, in her own words, “Completely immune to their BS.” She prefers not to argue with rumors about her, however rumors about others are a different story. Picc makes friends fast; however she often looses the ones she doesn’t find as interesting and fun rather quickly. Those who remain however, she becomes extremely loyal to. She won’t put up with any bull-pucky about things her friends may or may not have done.

Besides band (the love of her life), Picc is into procrastination. She is extremely smart; however, she doesn’t apply herself or pay attention in class, so she tends to be a B student. This tends to tick her off near the end of the year; however, she’s too lazy about it to do anything. School is just not on her priority list. She is lazy about things that she finds boring and rather eccentric about things that she finds interesting (such as band). Picc’s choice to join band was, she considers, the best of her life. She chose to play piccolo because it’s the most annoying instrument. ;)

Origins: Picc is from Florida, right by Disney World. She grew up with her mommy, daddy, and younger brothers. Her brothers are rather annoying, which lead to her forum life. Picc was only ever interested in band, so she doesn’t know her family, except for her mommy that well (time spent in room practicing). Picc went through school as one of the smartest kids in class, until she hit puberty. She then became lazy (school-wise) and much more band-oriented. She also became known as the class weirdo and lost many of her friends. She then joined the forums, due to the annoyance of her brothers and the annoyance of her peers. She has been a member of the forums for approximately 3 years. She however, did get her life out of the gutter by joining marching band and meeting people just as, err… quirky as herself.

Weapon/Magic: Picc can produce screams that resemble the higher range of a piccolo (The painful range of a piccolo that will cause people’s brains to explode), however in the world of Nonsense, it causes people’s brains to explode, or at the very least, a very painful ear-ache.

Other: Picc’s fur changes color with her mood (only extreme moods). Red for anger, black for hatred, white for angelic insanity, blue for sadness, purple for extreme bouts of weirdness, green for sick, and pink for embaressment.

Picc stands for Piccolo, the smallest instrument of the woodwind family. :D

Companion:

Name: Maggiore and Minderjarige (will be explained)

Description: Maggiore (Maggie) and Minderjarige (Mindy) are a two-headed creature that resemble an eighth note . They are a deep royal blue, from head to toe. The staff of the eighth note is what holds them together. On either side of the straight part of the note (not the bar across the back or the big dots, the sides) there is a pair of feet. No legs, just feet. This leads to a strange waddling sort of walk between the two of them. Their feet are mostly round, with claws on either side. The foot on Mindy's side (the left) is a sky-blue instead of royal blue.

Maggie is the right head. She wears a bright yellow nightcap on her head; it's rather long and drags on the ground. From beneath here, two cat-like ears pop out through slits in the cap. The cap ends with a pink ball that bounces along the ground when they walk. She has rather large green eyes. They are always wide and full of wonder, no matter what. Around her right eye there's a patch of lighter sky blue, matching the sky-blue on Mindy's paw. Her nose is a black, feline nose with thin, wispy whiskers on either side. Below that is Maggie’s mouth, always turned up in a smile. She has rather dopey buck-teeth in her mouth, as well as blue braces.

The left head is known as Minderjarige (Mindy). She resembles Maggie, as they are twins, but she is also very different. She too, has cat-like ears; however one of them is always bent down under a black beret worn on her right-side. It partially covers her right eye. Her eyes are green as well, however they are not nearly as round as Maggiore's and often slitted in dislike. These eyes are framed by dark eyeliner; don't ask me how she gets it on. Below this is Mindy's nose, which matches Maggiore's perfectly, along with the whiskers, however Mindy's are much longer and shinier than Maggiore's. Mindy's mouth is usually turned down in a slight frown, occasionally showing her two fangs, which are extremely white.

Personality: Maggie's personality is just like her name (Major in Italian): happy. Maggiore always appears to be rather happy, even if she isn't. She is the perpetual optimist of the duo, always attempting to cheer her counterpart up. She never really gives up on a situation, and she's always trying to get others picked up. This also applies to people; she never sees the bad in people, ever. She always tries to make friends with them and this can obviously be a problem. Even if she has fallen in with the wrong crowd (and Mindy would never tell her), she refuses to see it until it’s too late. She is extremely sensitive, and despite her name, will get sad rather quickly. However, this applies to cheering back up as well, which creates a heck of a lot of mood swings. Maggie tends to laugh a little too hard, talk a little too loud, and run a little too fast. She puts her all into everything, and this does get rather annoying. She also has a rather innocent streak about her.

Mindy is the polar opposite of Maggie. She is often rather melancholy, not sad or even depressed. Just melancholy. She tends to see the world in a much more realistic way than Maggie, always finding the flaws in people, places, things, and nouns. She is rather stubborn, once she’s made up her mind about these flaws, she’s decided for good. It’s rather hard to change her mind, especially with the black rain cloud always floating over her head. She tends to be rather harsh, without regards for others’ feelings, even Maggie’s, although her sister’s are a wee bit more important than others. This also applies to herself. She’s very hard on herself, and is actually rather emo. However, to others it would appear that she is very rough-skinned, all comments seem to bounce off of her. She has a rather famous look plastered on her face at all times (“Does it look like I care?”) and is a rather large fan of sarcasm.

Origins: Well, Picc was sitting in Geometry today, attempting to come up with a math problem while labeling sharps and flats (yes, Picc doesn’t pay attention in math class, you’ve discovered her HORRIBLE secret *eye roll*), when her eyes fell on an eighth note run. A simple eighth note… And that’s where it all started. She thought… hm. And she doodled a little critter, one with a beret and a rather smug look, another with a nightcap and giddy look and that’s what got me started.

Weapon/Magic: Maggie and Mindy can create a song, either in a major key (Maggie) or a minor key (Mindy). Mindy’s song creates a deep sorrow within the enemy (and anyone else who can hear). Maggie’s song is happy and peppy and causes ridiculous versions of the chicken dance in the enemy.

Other: Maggie and Mindy’s names are Major and Minor in two respectively different languages (Italian and Dutch). The two of them also have a sleep cycle; both of them are never asleep at once (however that doesn’t double for unconscious). Mindy is awake at night, Maggie during the day. Both at twilight/dawn.

RPG Sample:
Suicune stood delicately, her ruby eyes carefully zoomed in on her feathered icy breatheran. She was breathing heavily, most likely in pain. Her heart panged and Suicune saw in her eyes that she recognized her voice. Suddenly Suicune understood. The only reason a legendary Pokémon such as Articuno, or even Suicune herself would have to fear would be the absence of her brothers. Even now, the fiery pounding in her heart of Entei told her that her brother was well... Raikou was far off however, the jolting electricity that normally coursed through her body when he was near was suppressed. Suicune shuddered at the very thought of not feeling these things. Without them she would be... lost.

A voice slid gracefully into her mind, like a small Wooper sliding into a pool. The voice of Entei. Her beloved brother stood next to her, taller, bulkier, much more muscular. Sister, what has happened? Have you learned of anything yet? Suicune simply nodded towards her avian equivilant, Articuno, he gasped mentally, and she felt his thoughts wander to the bond the icy queens shared... he knew that bond. The one he also shared with Moltres, the one that Raikou shared with Zapdos. However, it was much more limited than the bond between the three beasts and the three birds shared. Limited enough that if anything should happen to Articuno, Suicune would not be alerted unless within the same vicinity.

Unless.... Suicune's thoughts wandered, That was what felt so off this morning...

"I'm not sure what happened," Uxie's telepathic voice flew through her scrambling throughts, causing the graceful legendary to startle, but she repressed the jump to a flinch, aware of all the human eyes on her graceful body. Suicune's eyes snapped to the tiny floating Pixie.

"All I know is that she was badly hurt when I arrived." He continued, and a slight smile flew across Arceus's previously tense face as if he knew somethign the rest of them didn't.

"Shayde," Suicune turned her bright eyes towards the young female with long brown hair. A Houndoom stood next to them. Suicune pondered for a moment why she hadn't seen them before, probably because of her fear for avian cousin.."This is going to be a challenge. I can feel my blood pumping already," the girl said, never taking her eyes off Articuno. A low growl rose in Suicune's throat, she knew what these words meant. The blood pumping words. The sound Suicune heard before every capturing attempt that had been made on her, and most likely all of the others standing here. The girl was expecting Articuno to attack, whom Suicune knew wouldn't dare harm someone who hadn't harmed her.

Suicune turned back to Articuno just in time to see her bright eyes snap open. She sighed in releif as Articuno began to speak, her composure was clearly back.

“I do not wish anybody any harm,” Articuno began and from the tone of her voice Suicune could tell she was okay, or at least pretending to be, “I am fine, now. A bit…muddled, but fine all the same. I blanched out for a long time, I think, and I was just…confused. But all is fine now.” She tucked her wings, and turned to Arceus.

"Thank Arceus you're alright!" Suicune exclaimed happily, moving closer to her avian cousin and sitting down gracefully next to her avian friend, too waiting for Arceus's response.

Last edited:

Turtwig Fan 86

Twin Leaf Gym Leader
Can I sign up? Here's my form...

Name:Jin Lee
Username: Chevalier Lee
Gender: Changes every once and a while: both, kind of. (Starts out male; it's nonsense after all)

Description: He has a slim, human build, but it's not exactly human. He's kind of like a beast mix, because he also has fuzzy orange ears and a long, frizzy tail (Orange too) And for some reason, he's missing his nose. (He'll find it later) Other than that, his hair's orange too, he's got a somewhat roundish face with pale blue eyes, and, still a slim build. He's wearing a plain, olive green green tank top that has a yellowish circle in the middle and a gray stripe around the bottom with turqoise fingerless gloves, red shorts with white stripes, dull, plain blue knee socks, and ordinary brown velcrow sandles. He's also wearing a midnight black headband with the word 'nonesense' written on it in big, bold, easy to read, yellow script. His ears are actually farily large and pointed, though. And his skin is slightly pale. He also has a horn on the top of his head, gray and twisted, and for some reason, his mouth is reeeaaalllyy big. One other problem: he's only three feet tall. (He's kind of like an elfish animal charcter)

Personality: Weird. Easily. He's got a sense of sophisticatedness around him, but everybody just thinks he's weird. His skin is pale from using the computer too much, and he looks in desperate need of sunlight. Some people would call him one word. This is what you describe as N-E-R-D-Y. Although that's not really true. He likes getting excersise, but nobody sees him do it. He's fast and athletic, and great in combat. He's chatty, but actually a bit shy and secret keeping type. He keeps his diary with him at all times. Also, he can be a bit quick tempered, and at times goes beserk. But he never cries for some odd reason. Actually, that's not true. The nonsense world drained his eyes of all water, so he can't. However, he dosen't have many friends, and he's often kept away from, so he gets awefully lonely sometimes.

Origins: Jin came from a very poor family. Once, there was a fire, and nobody but Jin survived. After that, Jin was taken to the orphanage, where he led a sad, lonely life until a group of strangers came to pick him up one day. And boy, were they UGLY! Even though they were ugly, though, they were kind and true, everything a good parent should be. He soon grew accustomed to them, but then grew away from them again. He spent more and more time on the computer, until he finally found this game. And here we are.

Weapon/Magic: Jin finds weird braclets that shoot beams of fire around four feet, allowing him to create flame wheel attacks and so on. But one of them occasionaly doesn't work, so he gets really anoyed.

Other: Jin is Korean. (Believe it!)

Companion...

Name: Doogywhatnow

Description: A dog. She has shaggy brown fur with tanish white spots and looong floppy ears that reach the top of her legs. She is actually a kind of small dog, about the size of a Beagle, and looks like she's still a puppy. Her fur curls in a way that seems un fixable, and it tangle's and mats up in many places. She's got slightly longer claws than normal, but her tail is short and stubby, even if very bushy. Her legs seem a bit thin, and her paws are the tan color, just like around her eyes and many other spots around her body. Like most dogs, she has the same dull, brown eyes that often reflect you when you look into them. She is awefully shaggy and thin, whcih leads you to wonder how well she's been fed. Other than that, she's just an average looking dog with a strange personality.

Personality: Not your every day blah-blah type of person, although she is one. She just can't seem to shut her mouth. She's still knowledgable, but very childish at the same time. She starts out a bit selfish and show off like, but later gets a little nicer. She often taunts the enemy, enraging them and leaving herself open, and asks her comrades stupid and pointless questions that don't really mean much at all. People often insult her, and though she's grown used to it, she's quite easily insulted. She's a bit vain, but she's still friendly and kind, even though she laughs at low lifes such as Jin. She learns her lesson later in the game, but even though she's all like this, she often gives helpful hints and ways to easily defeat Noobs, if you ignore the rude comments about how stupid you are to not know about it.

Origins: People aren't really sure what Jin was thinking when Doogywhatnow was created, and neither do I, really. He was appearently thinking about dogs, the phrase "what now" and child like attitudes. He was also remembering his dog, Plonkers, who was also female, and a beagle, and remembering a few other small dogs and puppies that fused together in his head to form Doggywhatnow.

Weapon/Magic: Believe it or not, Doggywhatnow can cast very powerful magic spells. The one she knows right now is called enchant. It makes the targets mind think it's in La La Land, but then they will have terrible nightmares that pain them greatly. This spell, however, is very taxing to use, and can't be used too much by her.
Other: Doogywhatnow has a french accent.

RPG Sample: I'm sorry, but I don't understand what this is for.

So, that's all. If I need more detail or something, just tell me, and I'll try my best to fix it. It's just that, I put just so much description, then my mind goes blank, and I have to force myself to add MORE description.

Last edited:

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
InnerFlame: Okay, good to know you're alive and all. xD Just... yeah, like I told BB, that's sorta spam, though I'm not going to get in a tizzy about it. <3 Hope to see your crazy imagination soon.

Gentleman Skeleton: No, we don't have hp bars or any of that. This is non-technical. =P That would make things very confusing, even if it would simplify others... just, KOs don't really happen as often as just kills. You don't lose unless you die. So yeah.

Musical Mayhem: No, you don't have to be humanoid after entering nonsense. May cause some confusion though. And two heads is fine; not sure about two powers... I'll have to see the character.

fishyfool: I'd scrap the nuclear chicken. XD

BlazikenBud: I'd prefer that your character is at least 13. Plus, you can't change mental age at will. Also, your companion can't have anime eyes... just describe him. That's not really a characteristic. Another point: only one weapon OR magic type. Not one of each. You can get other abilities later though. Overall, everything is much too short; explain and elaborate on the descriptions and personalities especially. I also need a much better sample; write something for me if you must. I just have to know that you're a very good rpger before I can allow you into this rpg... it's just too crazy to allow sub-par forms. One last thing: could it kill you to make a more original companion? This is more of a personal quirk; I hate to think no one would take advantage of this creative opertunity. For now, Denied, you have two more tries.

Just a note: I follow the "three strikes" rule of signing up. Only three tries. :3 Please give it your best, all of you! Questions are welcome (though I'd like to see them in my inbox rather than the thread... it doesn't seem to be too bad). Also, please don't post if you don't have either a question and/or a signup to post. It's tecnically spam. Spam is your enemy. >3

Yet, I did say that he couldn't do magic at the beginning, yet tries. I'll clear that up if you want.

OK, I'll edit it.

User:

Name: Jay Eliot
Username: Turbulence

Description: Upon entering the world of nonsense, Turbulence becomes a tall, 16 year old with a calm, intelligent face. He wears black, uniformed footwear, that fit his large feet (not immensely large, mind; just large for his age) Going up, Turbulence wears a uniform for a character he dreampt up for fun from the Tales of series; tall black trousers made out of thin material belted tightly on his hips. Over his chest he wears a black blazer with an insignia which looks like a fonic glyph (ZOMG! 'Byss) in the top right corner. Underneath he wears a grey vest, which he takes off on hot days in the Nonsense game. He has grey eyes, and thick, silver hair. His ears are very slightly pointed at the tip; he's a half-elf from the Tales of... fandom. He often gives the 'not bothered' look to those that try to put him down, and it is hard to see what he is thinking from his face. He has very little muscle, but is still capable of lifting his lance easily and other moderate weight things. He stands at about 6"3' in the nonsense game, and tries to make his Lance movements powerful yet swift.

Personality: Turbulence is a calm person who always keeps to his own speed. If he rushes he finds that he gets things wrong and people are either upset, angry or just make fun of him. He normally keeps himself to himself, and is hardly ever popular in real life. He'd much rather be at home, on the computer than in real life, and whenever he gets the chance he will stay on the internet as an escape from the terrors of real life. At school he would rather be different to others in a bad way than the same and be happy, and hates running and P.E. as he sucks majorly at it. People normally put him in their bad books straight away, but really he is an intelligent, reasonable person who does well at school. He quickly gets jealous and succeeds in keeping his temper. He often finds himself asking for help when he starts new things, unless he is already good at it. Turbulence was never known as 'cool', and knows that, but he always tries to make the most of new opportunities and to make the most of things that may never happen again. He is quite excited about the nonsense game; Getting a break from real life and living inside his imaginations has been something he has always wanted to do, but is still frightened.

Origins: Turbulence lived in the land of England before entering the world of Nonsense, a lonely fanboy that led a normal life at school, before retiring to his computer by night and staying there for a while. He really is a fanboy that often gets annoyed of the amount of Tales of... games that end up reaching him. He often visited forums around the internet dependent upon his interests. He ended up in the nonsense world after investigating the poorly made RPG forum in one of his favourite boards.

Weapon/Magic: Turbulence uses a Lance in the nonsense land, and fights as if he were in a Tales of.. RPG, using skills and magic and saying their names when he uses them. He attempts to use magic as soon as he can, but doesn't quite grasp it until a while later. This means that he can't do it yet.
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly5n031wXYI

Companion:

Name: Doggie

Description: Doggie isn't as you would think; he has absolutely no connection to dogs. He looks like a human person, with flat, red hair, large, brown, eyes, a gentle face, funny smile and olive skin. He wears a vest at most times, a combination of light purple and white stripes at the top, with beige jeans and brown shoes. He wears tipless gloves most times, he has rough hands, can run fast and is quite physically fit, unlike Turbulence. However, like a dog, he has hairy ears and Doggie like hair growing round his body, and responds to the "Fetch, Doggie!" game.

Personality: Doggie is a kind, loyal, and faithful companion to all his friends and doesn't like to be the center of attention. He has a love for food and a bottomless belly and will eat and eat and eat without any differences to his health. He dislikes change, and believes that happiness is only achieved through things staying the same. He is prepared to put work in, and is also happy to lend a hand when he is needed, even if he doesn't want to. He's friendly to everyone and tries to keep everyone happy. This can sometimes get annoying though. Sometimes he acts like a dog, and does it more often later in the game, however, he often manages to keep his own sanity when it is needed. He frightens younger people, especially when he makes loud noises,
but is always eager to make it up to them. He knows plenty about battle, but does sometimes prefer to let others do the work, pitching in only at the precise moment.

Origins: Doggie isn't a dog, he is the main character in the Tales of Eternia RPG for PS1 and ported to PSP. When he was in the real world Turbulence always liked Doggie (known as Reid) and he was often talked about in the Tales of forum. Doggie is a nickname for Reid developed in the forum itself, hence how he is named doggie as his companion. He also carries on some dog
characteristics from Turbulence's mind, the stereotype for a dog. His brother is scared of dogs, hence the reason young children get scared of him. "He runs about wildly because of his speed in the Tales of Eternia game.

Weapon/Magic: Doggie fights with a sword that his relatively short, but definitely isn't a dagger. He has a unique battle style that he has developed, and is happy with the way he fights. He has the Spellcasting ability of a brick, and can't really pick up any other weapons.

Other: Doggie can eat without getting full, and will eat and eat and eat when he gets the opportunity. If you would like a picture, video, or movelist of Doggie I will get one for you.
rid1.jpg

I'm hoping this is OK. The pictures are just for reference if you wish to see what I' trying to describe. The video is of Tales of the Abyss (in fact, Doggie is in there too)

RP sample: Doggie's food feast

Doggie ran along the wet, cold grass, trying his best to catch up to the pig.
"I'll kill you monster!" He screamed as he buffed up to highest sprint. Leaves sprinkled with due hung over his head, shining together with the sun in the sky. Suddenly, the the pig turned round; it scraped at the dirt, and charged at Doggie. Quickly, Doggie executed an attack, thrusting through the pig, and finishing it from behind. Doggie was overjoyed. "FEEEEASTT!!!" Doggie scoffed
his face into the pig's body, blood spraying onto the wet grass, which strangely turned all black and wrinkled away. Guts, liver, and blood still left in Doggie's mouth, he sat down, started to eat, then... SMASH!
A china plate fell down from the sky. Doggie was confused. What was this for? He picked up one of the finely decorated shards, and licked it. There was nothing on it, and it was all broken. He put it in his mouth. Yumm~ It tasted like Clay. Satisfied by the taste, he picked up the remaining carcass of the pig, cut off the tail, put it in his mouth to chew, and plodded slowly back home.
Doggie approached the scratched, dark wooden door to his house, licked it, and went inside. Doggie was proud of his home. Scruffy sofa, a large wooden table in the middle, wooden floor, a HUGE basket in the corner, (known as a bed?) and fire in front. Placing the pig on the table, Doggie got out his sword and carefully sliced through the skin of the pig, and put it out on the decorated washing line to dry. Returning into his abode, he cut off a slice of the carcass, put it in a blue bowl, and attempted to the rest of the body into the fireplace, as it was suddenly blown upwards by a spout of ashes into his attic. "Ponnniiiieee!!" Doggie called his tiny, fluffy blue pet into his dinner, it came hurriedly, it's tail was at least the length of it, if not larger, and Ponnie dipped it into his water, took it out and sucked it. After Ponnie had finished eating, It came over to doggie, looked up proudly at him, and waited for Doggie to pick him up. Likewise, Doggie reached out a hand that Ponnie hopped onto, it's fluffy furr tinted with blood from it's meal, and to it's own disappointment, tipped her into a bowl of water.

Meh, I hope this is OK. I coudln't really think of much to write about for the RP sample, so I did a regular day in Doggie's life.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
User:

Name: Karmas Michaeli

Username: K.C.K (Short for Karmas.Cameron.Karac)

Description: K.C.K is a very humanoid creature. He is about seven feet tall and weighs roughly about one hundred and twenty kilograms. The most distinguished thing about K.C.K is his lack of a head. That’s right, upon entering the Nonsense Game Karmas lost his head. In the head’s place there are three porcelain masks. The first mask has the expression of a content person. That means that the face has a slight smirk and the eyes are plain. The second mask shows the face of an angry person. The mouth is wide open and the eyes were in a frown. The third and last face showed a face that seemed to believe that it was better than the rest. The face’s mouth was a sliver and its nose was pointing up, which indicates that the head is slightly facing upwards, and the eyes are closed. The three masks float in midair, it is unknown to K.C.K how they stay there. The mask that faces the way of the body shows which personality is dominant (will explain in Personality).

K.C.K has a very well built body, which he considers to be a bit of a Gary-Stu thing but he isn’t complaining about it, and he wears a black vest over his chest. His arms are long and lanky, with several tattoos on them. The tattoos vary from a lobster to a long red lightning bolt that runs up his whole left arm. His hands are quite different than a human’s. Instead of fingers K.C.K has long sharp talon-like claws. Moving on to the lower abdomen K.C.K doesn’t wear much. All he wears is a loincloth that drapes to the ground. But that parts that drape down are two extra pieces of fabric that are at the front and back of the loincloth. K.C.K’s feet are slightly different to a human’s as well. At the heel of the foot a spike juts out and the toes are long sharp and talon-shaped.

Personality: When it comes to personality K.C.K is quite different, due to the fact that upon entering Nonsense, his body was dominated by three personalities. What actually happened was that Karmas’ personality was split into three dominant personalities. These three personalities are Karmas, Cameron and Karac. A name was given to each of the personalities so that they had something to address each other as.

Karmas is the most dominant personality. He is represented by the content mask. Karmas is the personality that can easily control his personality and is able to feel more than just contentment. Normally he is a bit of a chatterbox and can end up being very annoying. He is the most considerate and is willingly able to be empathic for a person. Karmas gets along with Cameron fairly well but he can’t help but dislike Karac.

Cameron is the most unpredictable of the personalities and can quite easily pop up for a second and disappear just as quick. Cameron is represented by the angry mask. He has a very short fuse and will stand up for K.C.K when something is taken too far. He is quick to retort and will never back down from a fight. Quite normally Cameron will fight K.C.K’s battles. Very rarely he will show emotions other than rage but when he does Cameron means exactly what he says. Cameron gets along with both Karmas and Karac and normally has to break up their disputes.

Karac is the least seen personality and normally never appears. He is represented by the stuck-up mask. Karac is very selfish and doesn’t care about anybody else, which infuriates Karmas. When it comes to fighting Karac leaves it to Karmas and Cameron. But when Karac must battle he is swift and merciless.

Origins: Karmas was born in Grafton, a small town in Australia and lived there with his parents and brother. Karmas lived out of town and therefore always had troubling getting to the ‘cool’ things that were happening. This resulted in Karmas’ not having all that many friends. But still he had some. He started playing field hockey at the age of 10 and got a girlfriend at the age of fourteen. But he always had time to visit the forum that ended up with him entering the Nonsense Game.

Weapon/Magic: K.C.K has the ability to split into the three personalities. Each of the three is identified by the mask that they have. When they split K.C.K must stay near each other. If they don’t they will feel a sharp pain until they are united. K.C.K can only stay separated for a short time.

Other: K.C.K are all part of the real world Karmas.

Companion:

Name: Clawicker

Description: Clawicker is about three quarters of K.C.K’s height and only weighs about eighty kilograms. He has bright red hair that is about a thirty meters long and stands up straight in spikes. His skin has a nice tan and is covered in freckles. Clawicker’s face is quite humanlike. He has deep green eyes and a button nose. His ears stick out slightly and are fairly large. Like K.C.K all Clawicker wears on his upper torso is a vest, except that his is red as opposed to K.C.K’s black. As well as K.C.K, Clawicker has a fairly chiseled body, also thought to be a Gary-Stu thing by Karmas, and has something wrong with his hands. In fact Clawicker doesn’t have hands; instead he has a pair of lobster claws. Unlike K.C.K however, the red head wear pants. He wears a pair of red leather pants and doesn’t wear anything on his feet.

Personality: Clawicker has seemed to be a very happy boy the entire time that K.C.K has know him. The boy nearly always has a smile on his face and can start cracking up randomly. But because of his nature Clawicker doesn't take sad things like any normal person would. He has trouble believing that something bad could happen and that the occurrence is just an obstacle that life has put for the person. Clawicker also is very annoying. He is the real Mr Chatterbox and will go on and on for ages until someone shuts him up. And he always tries to bet his own way. Clawicker will continue arguing even if everyone else is against him. But he does get frustrated pretty easily when it comes to doing things like picking up something round.

Origins: Karmas actually created Clawicker in an RPG that he was in. But back then Clawicker had a different name and different powers as well as a different purpose. He was a Virus Buster, or something like that (Karmas has a bit of a memory loss problem), but the RPG never kicked off and Clawicker was pushed back into the recesses of Karmas’ mind.

Weapon/Magic: Clawicker has the ability to shoot fireballs out of his claws. But if he shoots too many he can burn himself something bad.

RPG Sample:

A boy and a woman stood on a rock that jutted out of a cliff. The boy appeared to be in his late teens. He had slightly tanned skin and a couple of freckles dotted on his nose. His long brown hair was pushed away from his face by a slight breeze. A pair of blue tinted sunglasses concealed the boy’s eyes and a blue cape covered the rest of his body. The woman next to him wore a hooded red robe that covered her whole body and only left her face open for anybody to see. Yet nobody could see the top half of her face due to a golden mask and her long blonde hair. The pair was looking down at a forest that was at the cliff’s base. There was smoke rising from it and a couple of trees looked red.

The boy turned his head before asking, “Are you ready?”

The woman nodded before jumping off of the rock. As she fell closer and closer to the ground the boy smiled, this was always his most favourite part. When the woman was about twenty feet away from the highest tree in the forest, she ripped off the cloak. The first thing that anyone would have noticed was the fact that she had four gold-tinted wings. The woman was dressed in a gold bikini with knee-high gold boots. She had a long piece of clothed draped over the front of her bikini lowers and a huge sword strapped to her back. In addition to the sword on her back the woman held a staff with an egg-like shape on the tip and a sword was on her hip. Last but not least the woman had a red beret on her head and a red scarf draped around her neck.

“It’s go time,” murmured the boy as he watched the angel fly down into the forest.

As the angel landed on the ground she attracted the attention of a few creatures that she probably shouldn’t have. Two huge man-like creatures turned towards the angel, clearly angry. The creatures were about two feet taller than the angel that had landed near them and they were made of fire. The two Meramon took another step towards the angel.

“Let’s play,” whispered the angel in a slightly French accent.

She raised her staff and the two men made of fire charged at her.

\\\\\/////

A man sat at a desk and tapped his fingers impatiently. His other hand went up and stroked his newly greying hair. He stared a screen on his wall that was broadcasting the fight between D’Arcmon and the two Meramon. He picked up a remote and pressed a button. The screen flickered onto a picture of the boy climbing down the cliff, his cloak still concealing his body. The man sighed and picked up a phone on his desk.

\\\\\/////

Keiro was nearly at the bottom of the cliff when something at his waist rang. He reached down with one hand and unclipped a red flip-top mobile phone.

“Hello?” he asked, trying to get to the bottom of the cliff using only one hand.

“Keiro, get D’Arcmon to finish off the Meramon as soon as she can. I need to show you something,” replied the man at the desk.

“Okay Chief,” said the boy before he turned the phone off.

Keiro looked down and, seeing as there was only about three meters left till the bottom of the cliff, jumped. He landed with a loud THUD and he yelped. The fall was bigger than he had thought and it had slightly jarred his legs.

Well I better go get D’Arcmon thought Keiro as he shook his legs to get some feeling back in them.

\\\\\/////

D’Arcmon slammed her staff into the last remaining Meramon. The fireman punched her in the face in retaliation.

“La Pucelle!” screamed out D’Arcmon.

A bolt of pink lighting flew out of D’Arcmon’s staff and slammed into Meramon. Meramon roared before rushing towards the angel. D’Arcmon gasped in surprise before the fireman slammed into her.

“You’ll pay for that!” she creamed out, “La Pucelle!”

The pink lightning slammed into Meramon. The digimon roared in pain before breaking up into hundreds of small particles.

“That’s what happened when you mess with moi,” sneered the angel.

“D’Arcmon!”

The angel looked around for the person that called her name. She soon spotted the small figure of Keiro running towards her. She shook her head before flying towards her partner.

“D’Arcmon, Chief wants us to go beck to HQ,” puffed out Keiro when D’Arcmon reached him.

The digimon nodded before she took Keiro’s hand.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Musical Mayhem: Okay, I have a few quips. After close reading of your signup, I have found various errors which really bother me. One: your powers are useless. How do you intend to kill noobs without harming other users? Your powers are too similar to your companion's--you need some variation so that you can fight. It would be wonderful if you could make your description a little less confusing and your personality a little more interesting. Oh, and I would like to see a sample that confuses me less ^^; that one just... I don't get the context. Could I see something using less characters?

I know what you're capable of, MM, and I just don't think this is it. Please show me what you can do when you put everything into it. Denied for now, two tries remaining.

Turtwig Fan 86: There are a ton of flaws in that signup. Explain how he changes genders and why. That doesn't need to be there otherwise. Explain how and why he lost his nose--plus, how is he to find it? That doesn't make any sense at all. It's pure illogic, and not the kind I want. Your description and personality both are far to vague and short--length and explict detail please. And I was offended by the way you said nerdy--I consider myself a nerd (since I go to nerd camp and the super-nerd academy...). The ugly comment in origins is immature and stupid. Also, if he's from a poor family, why does he have a computer to frequent? That doesn't add up. Your power is odd and a bit too strong.

On to your companion: honestly, I found it bad. She's not very original, vaguely described with an unrealistic look and personality. Her power, also, is completely useless; when you're swarmed by noobs, that magic won't help you at all. You need something more useful than that. An rpg sample is where you show how you roleplay; the fact that you don't have one and don't know what it is makes me very leery. Overall, take all this to heart and head then edit. Denied, two more goes.

BlazikenBud: I feel that I cheated you last time by skimming. This time around I will be more clear, and I won't count that edit against you. This is from the kindness of my heart.

Let's start. I'm not sure how exactly you change age; that is not well explained. Is it just your physical age? You can't change your mental age and that's not clearly stated. Your user MUST be a completely original creation; a fandom character won't quite cut it. Also, it's still short. I need a lot of detail and quality to let you into this specific rpg. The personality is mostly what I call bs--unrelated information. Another big thing: You can't possibly be excited about nonsense for more than five seconds. You've just been thrown into a foreign world, had your body transformed, and told you can't leave. I'd be freaked, personally.

I do not understand your weapon. I am not familiar with Tales of... and I should not need to be. I hate to think that your character has some kind of strange power I don't know about. I require absolute specificity. Without this, I cannot accept you. Also, I realize now that your companion is completely a canon character. This cannot pass. Please make an original character, even if it is of a fandom, for your companion. Also I don't understand what kinds of powers he might have, which is frightening. Your sample is still sub-par. Please write a new one and a long one, not something so short. You need to impress me. Denied again, two more goes.

Food Guy: I don't understand how or why a person with no personality disorder or anything suddenly has three personalities. It doesn't add up and is the kind of illogical implausiblity that I don't like. Please don't describe your characters as Gary-stus; I am immediately disgusted at the notion. Your power is also somewhat useless in nonsense; you've got to be able to fight! Something to kill noobs with! I see you could just attack, but what if you were surrounded? Three of you wouldn't equal one with a weapon. Your companion is interesting but shallow; I'd like to see him with more detail. Oh, one last thing: could I see a sample with less dialogue and more description? Yours is a little confusing. Thanks. For now, Denied, two tries more.

Note: Your companion does not have to be something you directly thought of, but it at least needs to be something that your subconcious creates. You also need to both have useable powers, or at least one of you needs to. You can't go bumbling around nonsense without a good weapon/magic skill. The orchestrator wouldn't allow it. Please make sure these compliment the others! Thanks for reading this. Send questions by PM preferably.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Name: Nie Jiaomei (last name/first name)
Username: Wumeiqizi

Description: Wumeiqizi, upon entering the realm of Nonsense, becomes somewhat similar to an artist. Wumeiqizi possesses a slim figure, and appears quite frail, and in no way does he have any sort of physical constitution. Wumeiqizi has a fair complexion and his skin is rather smooth, as if he had been painting it with some sort of smoothening concoction. Wumeiqizi has a head, but has no visible face of which to speak of. Instead, he portrays his emotion by painting on his head what he's feeling. Usually, what he paints are faces, but occasionally, should Wumeiqizi try to show something, he will paint his thoughts on his face. As a result, Wumeiqizi can't actually /speak,/ per se. Instead, Wumeiqizi's companion (described soon enough) who possesses a psychic link with him, does all the talking since the companion feels everything Wumeiqizi feels (this'll be explained later). Wumeiqizi, despite not having a tangible, permanent face, wears a white, feathered beret and has long black hair. Wumeiqizi himself wears a white cloak that constantly billows, whether or not there's wind present. The cloak is so large, that it's nearly impossible to see whether Wumeiqizi has legs or not. However, Wumeiqizi has arms that are longer than the average person. They are also thin and Wumeiqizi wears a pair of white, bridal arm gloves. As for what Wumeiqizi actually has for legs or what, he actually wears a pair of glass slippers. Since Wumeiqizi has no face, no one will really know whether he's a girl or guy, but for all intents and purposes, Wumeiqizi is a male. To further prove this, Wumeiqizi's slim and lithe body is well-toned and Wumeiqizi is actually muscled to some extent, though it is not very visible. Furthermore, Wumeiqizi actually wears the bare minimum beneath the cloak, which is just undergarments, etc. So, it shows that he is not afraid to show what he really is.

Personality: Wumeiqizi's emotions stretch as far as his imagination allows him to, considering that he has no permanent face. He will just paint on his head what he feels like. His imagination itself spans leagues and leagues from the comprehension of the normal, average human being. While Wumeiqizi couldn't possibly do anything powerful with that imagination, it allows him to convey numerous emotions on his face that no one else could possibly hope to achieve when they want to talk about problems. Since Wumeiqizi's only method of communication is the painting on his face, he relies mainly on his companion to do all the talking for him. The only thing worthy to mention is Wumeiqizi's unusually female mannerisms, although he is a guy, he is not afraid to let loose his feminine designs and is not afraid to appear odd or weird to other people. He's a very open person who is willing to listen to other people's problems, even though he knows he probably won't be able to do anything for them apart from probably paint something comforting or happy. After all, art is what he lives for. He will never stop painting, for as long as he lives. This is his life, this is his way of living. Wumeiqizi will forever embody the art that he has envisioned deep from the recesses of his imaginative sanctuary.

Origins: Wumeiqizi is a Chinese person who hails from Hong Kong. He grew up a relatively normal life, where his family was predominantly female, having three elder sisters. His parents were relatively successful, which led to he and his siblings having quite privileged lives. He and his siblings are also great at the arts, often sharing their works and having them criticized amongst one another. Wumeiqizi himself joined the forums at a young age aiming to showcase his works on the world wide web, and has been a long-time member, being there for 5 years. Wumeiqizi is considered quite decent at what he does, though he did wish to improve his skill constantly. His academic life at education is rather ordinary as well... He has had his fair share of friends, people who annoy/bully him and people who are willing to help him out. His only unique trick was his art. This is what he clings to.

Weapon/Magic: Wumeiqizi uses a large paintbrush and palette as a weapon. The paint on the palette does different things depending on the colour that Wumeiqizi decides to use. For example, red paint allows Wumeiqizi to cause mild burns on his opponents. Blue paint makes his targets become sad and beleaguered with depression. Yellow paint makes his targets become excitable and confused about their movements. Wumeiqizi can mix and match his paints to do different things, but his palette will always have Red, Blue and Yellow paint.

Other: Wumeiqizi's paints have different effects when he uses it to paint his face. Red means Wumeiqizi's angry or passionate about something. Blue means he's upset for someone, and yellow means he's happy! He can also mix and match these things. Wumeiqizi means "Charming Wife" in Chinese. It came about because he often drew beautiful females in his work and portrayed them in powerful roles.

COMPANION:

Name: Chang-e-bi

Description: Chang-e-bi is significantly taller than Wumeiqizi by several inches, nearly reaching six feet. Chang-e-bi usually has a solemn face on her and has grey hair that reaches the ground. Her skin is deathly pale, as if she only emerged in the night time, and under the light of the moon. Her eyes are also a pale, emotionless grey. She wears robes that are too large for her, covering her arms and extending out to the ground. Where her feet are, they trail along on the ground as she walks. She does not wear any footwear, and always walks barefoot, but her feet don't seem to get dirty. This is because her feet aren't human feet, but they are subtly webbed and are constantly moist. Her hands are slightly humanoid but also possess fish-like features, like her wrists being laced with fins. She does not have any scars but her general disposition suggests she has been through a lot of hardships for some reason.

Personality: Chang-e-bi feels whatever Wumeiqizi feels, because she appears to be attached to Wumeiqizi by the waist (not literally! haha!). Her general disposition is to be solemn and caring towards those who she feels needs it, but most of the time, Wumeiqizi's feelings are much stronger and take over Chang-e-bi's feelings more often. As a result, she often acts in behalf of Wumeiqizi and by proxy of he and as his interpreter. So, whenever someone wants to ask Wumeiqizi something, Chang-e-bi will always answer for him. This is taking into consideration the fact Wumeiqizi has no face. Chang-e-bi is never sad, but she is never that elated either. Her emotion is always stuck in a balance between sad and happy, and she is never one or the other. Some might think she is both at the same time. What her true feelings are, no one will ever know. She is the physical, tangible form of Wumeiqizi, who cannot communicate by normal means. When she speaks, it's usually because Wumeiqizi wants to say something. When she is alone with Wumeiqizi, it looks like she talks to a mannequin, because Wumeiqizi has no face and he can't actually say anything. However, Chang-e-bi knows Wumeiqizi's secrets, and everything he wants to say. It is because of this psychic link derived from Chang-e-bi's compelled attachment to him that causes this.

Origins: Wumeiqizi was on the forums one day, and in his Art thread, someone asked him to draw what he thought was a goddess for him, and also talk about her. So, Wumeiqizi did what he was requested to do and drew exactly this person that took the form of his companion. He talked about his work of art, and treated it as one of his masterpieces. His devotion led his companion now to feel the same attachment back to Wumeiqizi, who is now nothing more than a canvas with which to express emotion. Chang-e-bi returns the affection that Wumeiqizi gave when he gave life to Chang-e-bi as a work of art. In the forums, the person that Chang-e-bi took the form of happened to be regarded as a very good piece of work worthy of what Wumeiqizi believes it to be.

Weapon/Magic: Chang-e-bi uses the powers of water and the moon to do her bidding. She normally uses water to clean Wumeiqizi's magic paintbrush and also to get rid of any occupied palette spots that Wumeiqizi no longer wants. Chang-e-bi never uses her powers to hurt others, only to support Wumeiqizi in his endeavours of art.

Other: Chang-e-bi's name means "Maidservant of the Moon Goddess," in Chinese. Chang-e-bi is at her peak during the night time, and is significantly weakened during the day time.

The sun was high in the sky, and it was shining quite brightly. The weather was good. The harvest was coming soon and everything was falling into place quite conveniently. The peace that overflowed within this small, yet joyous commune was clearly evident in the interaction between the residents of this village. However, there was something that was not quite... right. There was a large clearing near the center of the village where the elders would come with their soothsayers and other aides to announce various things of varying urgencies. There were also a large gathering of people around there, crowding around some gentlemanly folks in priestly garb, wearing their habits and waving around staves of some kind. No one in the vicinity knew what these people were, but they didn't seem to peturbed that they were invading their privacy. The priestly people spoke in booming, confident voices. "Hear ye, hear ye!" one of the figures said. The crowd around he and his compatriots stood, bewitched. It seemed orchestrated, like these trespassers had some sort of magic at work. "I have come here from far away to help you, to save you!" he continued. "All of you! You have feeble beliefs, if you continue, you will not be saved! Disaster will creep into all of your lives," and with the word disaster ringing amongst the crowd, a panic, some sort of chaos was swept up, and people were murmuring to each other what this person was talking about. "How, do you prevent this disaster that we speak of, then?" another priest asked mockingly. No one knew. No one understood a thing. No one at all. A third priest spoke up. "It is very simple. All you must do is throw aside your feeble ideals and beliefs and follow the one Path, one of peace and of charity. Consecrate your lives to the will of the One, the Creator, of all." The crowd went into an uproar. Some were willing to embrace this hurriedly as if they believed the tripe that this priest spoke. Others were reluctant. Many more were enraged by the blasphemy of these intruders. They trespassed into their homes, yet they expected them to throw aside their faith, the very thing they cling to every day, and replace it with something so... farfetched? This was a travesty. Some of the people there were not willing to put up with this debauchery. Others were willing to throw away their lives for this new God, this new competitor. While there were a minority who had no idea what to do. Their indecision would cost them. Either their lives, or their sanity. From the sidelines, a feminine boy by the name of Tamao, was observing this and started sweating profusely. Thinking to himself, Who are they? What do they want? What are they talking about?, he rushed back to his house and decided he needed to check on numerous things. First of all, he checked his possessions. Maybe those knaves took something from him. They were all safe. Tamao sighed in relief. He looked around and checked to see if there were anything else that seemed suspicious. Nothing. Tamao sighed in relief once again. He went to the altar that he built in his house, and looked intently at the painting of a certain deity, Hina Kagiyama (the name was painted). Tamao took the prayer beads and started praying to her. Tamao himself closed his eyes and turned his head up unto the heavens, and secretly, he was wanting to find a solution to this, or at least some sort of guidance as to what to do. Tamao continued this silent, affectionate prayer as if he were meditating. He suddenly opened his eyes as if he was enlightened... He realized that he had to side with others who were against the debauchery... The ensuing tyranny of these priestly men who spewed lies and blasphemy unto the world in which Tamao lived in.

Tamao rushed outside and looked at the crowd, still mesmerized by the priests' spiel of lies.

Turtwig Fan 86

Twin Leaf Gym Leader
Okay, I give up. I'm just not good at this. Sorry if I offended you with the word nerdy. I consider myself nerdy too, and I didn't mean it in a bad way.

I actually shortly afterwards realized my companion was un original. Sorry blazekinbud, I thought your companion had a different name that started with D. I had just had that idea in my head for a while.

Bye.

Scar

Hadouken!
Name: David H. Franky
Username: Blitzkrieg_Bop (often referred to as “Blitz”)

Description: Blitz is a Bishounen in the Nonsense Game. I’m sorry. That’s the only way to accurately describe him. He is, much to his own chagrin, an effeminate, sexy biotch of a man whose characteristics have been completely exaggerated to fill the role of “Yaoi Fangirl Bait.” He has a very athletic build and lean, well-refined muscles across the board which give him the general appearance of the archetypical martial artist/samurai character you’ll see in just about any Shounen anime but most likely Rurouni Kenshin. Of course, this athletic physique is not to be confused with actual, testosterone-inspired bulk or muscle mass, to be sure, he simply looks to be in great shape. His deep, sparkling emerald eyes seem to have no more than three settings; “wtfpwn Battosai,” “sarcastic/spiteful leer,” and “calm/tranquil”. The first comes into effect when he’s angry, the second when he’s being sarcastic or dealing with someone he’s not too fond of, and the third for just about everything else (it seems to be their default function). Oh yeah, and he has beautiful, naturally curly, silver hair, but I thought that it went without saying that he’d have some sort of unnatural hair color with silver being the most likely candidate. By the way, he has an awesome scar between his eyes, too, despite not having one there when he first entered the Nonsense Game.

And what color do Bishounen wear, girls? Yes, they wear dark colors…unless they’re the uke in a Shounen-ai manga, but thankfully for Blitz, that isn’t the case here, so he’s wearing dark colors. More specifically, he’s wearing a black ankle-length coat with blue lining that is closed near his chest (but not without exposing a fair bit of it) and is, in many ways, similar to the one worn by Ichigo Kurosaki when he summons his Bankai. Curiously, this coat has a habit of flowing elegantly behind Blitz even when there is no wind, effectively defying the laws of physics and simple common sense. His pants are black as well, which basically means that the sum extent of his outfit’s color scheme would be “black and a bit of dark blue.” Hugging his right leg is a pair of two brown belts, thus filling the belt quota that all Bishounen must meet according to the Rule of Tetsuya Nomura. Despite being one smoking hot son of a b*tch, Blitz is quite displeased with his rather effeminate appearance, thinking himself to be exactly the kind of silver-haired yaoi bait he’s come to know and despise.

Personality: Level-headed, confident, and sarcastic, Blitz is a true Forum Elitist if there ever was one. He’s the kind of guy you might see hanging around the Alternate Anime Forum forging lengthy walls of text filled to maximum capacity with mind-blowing logic and boundless common sense in the face of those ignorant Noobs who just aren’t willing to accept that Sephiroth is, in fact, more powerful than Cloud Strife. Through his unmatched arrogance, encyclopedic knowledge of any anime he’s ever watched, and, as he describes it, “Ultimate Shounen RESOLVE”, Blitz has single-handedly laid waste to entire threads and debates with the greatest of ease, leaving in his wake a trail of toasted Noobs, furries, and weaboos alike. Naturally, Blitz tends to be very cynical of the world around him regardless of whether he happens to be online or doing something else with his life. With a dry yet lightning-fast wit, he will comment on anything and everything he finds ridiculous about humanity, current events, or even reality itself, thus making him something of a “straight man foil” to the insanity of The Nonsense Game.

In spite of his cynicism, Blitz somehow manages to not be a total jackass. Though he will, without hesitation or the slightest bit of remorse, relentlessly tear into the arguments of any illogical Noob and effectively crush their hopes and/or dreams in the process, those are basically the only people he’s genuinely mean-spirited towards. In fact, people are often surprised when they get to know him personally, only to find that he’s actually a pretty nice guy with a sort of natural charisma about him. Though mercilessly critical of the world around him, Blitz has an almost comically strong sense of justice that will practically force him to rescue anyone and everyone who happens to be in danger even at the risk of his own life, whether they’re close friends or simply people he only recently became acquainted with. In fact, the contrast between his Real Life self and his Elitist persona is so great that the two have actually managed to exist as their own separate life forms with at least some sort of presence in the real world…or, rather, within the Nonsense Game, to say the very least.

You see, Blitz’s subconscious has been divided into two metaphysical manifestations of his personality, perhaps as a side-effect to his entry into the Nonsense Game. The first of these -- referred to as Good Blitz (represented by a 6-inch-tall Ichigo Kurosaki of Bleach fame) -- will often appear to him at severe moral crossroads in an attempt to lead Blitz down the road of the righteous Shounen Anime Protagonist. In contrast, the second Shoulder Angel -- referred to as Anti-Hero/Forum Elitist Blitz (represented by a 6-inch-tall Guts from the manga Berserk) -- will come to Blitz to tell him that he should act only to serve himself. 95% of the time, though, Blitz listens to Good Blitz, so it’s not something that anyone should really worry about. It is not yet known if these Shoulder Angels will continue to appear should Blitz ever escape from the Nonsense Game or even if their existence is a result of his entry into the Game at all.

Of course, for the most part, Blitz’s Shoulder Angels don’t bother him. Only in times of dire crisis will they appear to him…well, unless they just want to have a pleasant conversation with him or simply wish to comment on something that happens to him during his day-to-day life. Ordinarily, he probably wouldn’t mind having someone to talk to in times of loneliness, but the fact that he’s the only one who can actually see these representations of himself makes their conversations significantly more awkward. Still, as it stands, Blitz can function as a perfectly normal member of society without being labeled “clinically insane” due to having Shoulder Angels and is generally able to hide their existence pretty well. Occasionally, though, he’ll get caught talking to “thin air” and accused of being “one Shinigami short of a Squad.”

Fortunately, Blitz is, aside from his little friends, a perfectly sane individual with a respectable grasp on reality, however right-brained he may be…though it’s suspected that he has some sort of personality disorder due to the existence of his Shoulder Angels. He tends to think things through quite logically in times of crisis and has an impressive capacity for problem solving and quick thinking. Despite this, he tries not to restrict himself with conventional thinking when it’s not required and has a penchant for acting on spontaneous impulses provided his life isn’t in danger. Of course, even in the heat of battle, Blitz is quite apt at improvising where necessary and can sometimes fight effectively using things he found lying about on the battlefield. Branches, stop signs, yo-yo’s, darts, newspapers; you name it, chances are Blitz can fight proficiently with it, though his real specialty will always be smashing/shooting things with his trusty Gibson EB-0.

As an aside, Blitz has been cited as saying that he only genuinely hates five things; Noobs (this includes Narutards and the majority of Gundam SEED fans), Hardcore Yaoi Fangirls, Rei Ayanami (not to be confused with a hatred of Evangelion; he loves the anime, he just hates her character), most modern mainstream music, and alliteration.

Oh, and he’s got a bit of a soft spot for kitties.

Origins: Blitz has always lead a respectably normal life, despite being elitist to the point of mild instability. While his tendency to rant at the world at large often put him at odds with the general public, he managed to maintain a close circle of friends, most of whom came from the dojo at which he trained himself in the discipline of Jeet Kune Do (which he took up mainly so that he could become like his idol, Spike Spiegel, and which he is incredibly skilled at in his own right). Needless to say, of course, Blitz was never a stranger to online forums. Even from an early age -- meaning around twelve or so -- he would frequent anime message boards to discuss his personal favorite Japanimation with fellow fanatics like himself. It was around this time that he discovered for himself that he had a gift for debating when he found that he was capable of competing on even terms with the more well-known elitists on most of the forums he visited. So, through harsh conditioning and experience, Blitz grew and developed as an elitist until eventually, he, too, called himself a Veteran of the Message Boards. Naturally, it wasn’t long before he stumbled upon the forums…Yeah, you know the ones.

Weapon/Magic: Blitz fights with a cherry red 1961 Gibson EB-0 bass guitar masterfully crafted by the reclusive monks of an ancient Shaolin Temple in the mountains of China. Though designed for melee combat, it has been modified so that it can fire bullets (standard rounds as well as explosive rounds in the event that Blitz needs that extra “umph” in his shots) from its headstock which are loaded into the guitar’s neck. Despite being an ordinary guitar at first glance, Blitz’s EB-0 seems to be quite indestructible in that, regardless of what he smashes it off of, it will not crack, shatter, or become otherwise unusable in any way. Well, I suppose I shouldn’t say that it’s completely indestructible, but it’s definitely far more durable than any normal guitar should be, all things considered. There doesn’t really seem to be any decent explanation for this, either, short of simple defiance of the laws of physics. Aside from its built-in gun, it seems to be a regular old Gibson, yet Blitz repeatedly uses it to destroy robots, Noobs, and concrete walls alike through sheer blunt force without so much as denting it.

Other: Blitz gets his fighting style from Cowboy Bebop, his hair style from Gintama, and his one-liners from Devil May Cry.

Companion:

Name: Rei Moe (pronounced “Ray Moh-ay”)

Description: Rei is any otaku’s wet dream in the sense that she greatly resembles Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion…thus making her the physical manifestation of everything Blitz despises and then some. Her lonely, vulnerable crimson eyes instantly melt away the hearts of nerdy fan boys everywhere as she blinks innocently and refuses to visibly acknowledge the fact that she’s capable of physically displaying human emotions. You see, while Blitz’s eyes have only three settings, Rei’s eyes are restricted to one position; “submissive.” It isn’t really a frightened submissiveness, either, so much as it is a “she-has-no-free-will-or-emotions-for-that-matter” sort of submissiveness. Blitz personally believes that, if you stare into her eyes for too long, she’ll either steal your soul or inadvertently suck it into the black hole that she clearly harbors in that delicate skull of hers. Moving on, Rei’s pale yet soft blue hair only serves to further create parallels to Rei Ayanami, though it is a bit longer than hers is. Her dainty, rather petite facial features only serve to accentuate the fact that she was created to look as “sugoi kawaii-desu~” as possible to have the fans drooling in her wake.

In the way of attire, Rei Moe is clad in a skintight suit created for the sole purpose of giving people a chance to see her in a skintight suit. It gives absolutely no advantages to her in combat and only serves to restrict her movements simply due to how tightly it locks around that Barbie Doll figure of hers. There are quite a few intricate designs and features on this form-fitting piece of leather, though none of them appear to be of any more importance than the suit itself. In other words, they’re just there to make it look like actual thought was put into her attire (though, by Blitz’s own admission, the suit would probably look pretty cool if it were worn by anyone else). Of course, she’s not always wearing this skintight suit. Oh, no, sometimes she decides to wear a blue high school uniform, complete with bright colors and a micro-skirt. Granted, the fan service is just as thick here as it was before, but at least the school uniform isn’t skintight. Rather, it’s just very revealing to the point where it would, logically speaking, never be used as a uniform in any high school outside of a hentai manga.

Personality: Emotionally speaking, Rei Moe is fairly easy to figure out. Of course, by “fairly easy,” I mean that you could easily guess the sum extent of her personality just by looking at her. This is made even simpler by the fact that Rei doesn’t really have a personality at all, even though the otaku of the world would just love to believe that she did. You see, Rei is a template. This basically means that she either lacks the capability to display any human emotions or just doesn’t want to admit that she has the capacity to do so. She basically just wanders around blindly through her self-proclaimed meaningless life, all the while muttering about “him” and “that day” in a droning, emotionless tone. She couldn’t really be described as “melancholy”, though, because “sad” is a human emotion, and Rei Moe lacks such things as those. Rei is just very…neutral. Yes, that’s the word. Regardless of what’s happening, Rei is neutral. She could be inches from death, the world could be about to crumble around her, or the universe could be seconds away from a complete implosion, yet she will remain completely oblivious to the severity of her situation.

Of course, the one person she’ll show emotion around is Blitz, who she seems to think of as her love interest or something like that. Unfortunately for her, Blitz really doesn’t like her all that much. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that he dislikes her. It’s not so much that he’s mean enough to antagonize her every chance he gets, but it’s quite obvious that he’s rather annoyed by her presence and wishes that he could’ve been saddled with a different partner for his journey through the Nonsense Game. Never the less, she perceives these notions of disdain as him playing hard-to-get or perhaps just taking the dominant role in their relationship. Either way, she’s convinced that the two of them are destined to get together someday, mainly because she’s actually able to display some sort of human emotion towards him…of course, even around Blitz, her repertoire of emotions is limited to “hopeless devotion”, “a slight twinge of happiness”, and “complete obedience”. All-in-all, though, she’s a near-perfect representation of the “Emotionless Girl” archetype seen in most eroge visual novel games, Evangelion, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and a plethora of other anime.

…Oh yeah, and she’s a selfless martyr for her dear Blitz who would gladly throw herself in front of a storm of bullets because she just lurves him so huggy-muggy much, but is that really even worth mentioning? I mean, if you actually thought that a living archetype like Rei Moe had any will to live at all, then you clearly aren’t too familiar with the Emotionless Girl archetype. Basically, Rei is just a half-step below total masochism in that her one driving instinct is “Protect my love interest.” Of course, despite his disdain for her, Blitz would never command her to take a fatal blow for him…She just does it, anyway, even when Blitz is perfectly capable of surviving or evading the attack in question.

Don’t worry, though, ladies, Blitz wants nothing to do with her. ~_^ *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Origins: So, this one time, at band camp, Blitz was asked by a fellow anime fan to describe what he felt was the worst conceivable anime character anyone could possibly come up with. Instantly, his mind was filled with a horrifying image that nearly sent him into a state of catatonic shock simply due to how mind-numbingly cliché and terrible it was. He saw a pale, emotionless girl with blue hair and red eyes. This character had no character development, no personality, and no significance to the storyline. Yet, despite these obvious flaws, she still managed to have a horde of fan boys lusting after her animated goods. Then he remembered that this character already existed, so he subtly changed the image around a bit so that she had a slightly different physical appearance. The end result was Rei Moe- a character who exists as little more than a plot device created for the sole purpose of merchandising and writing dojinshi pairing her up with just about every character in existence without regards to how compatible they are so that the otaku of the world could drool over her and say “Ai wish she were mai waifu.”

Weapon/Magic: As I already went over, Rei Moe exists to defend her lord and master, Blitz, which is reflected quite clearly in her powers. Basically, their relationship in combat is as follows; Blitz rushes forward shouting “CHEARGE”, guitar a’blazin’, while she stands back and acts as the White Mage who will support him without hesitation. She’s capable of casting some powerful White Magic, but at the moment, she only knows a single spell, known as Safeguard. Basically, it has two possible effects, though Rei can only use one at any given moment. The first possible effect shields Blitz’s mind from any attempts to infiltrate and manipulate it, essentially protecting him from a mental assault and allowing Blitz to focus on physically obliterating the opposition without worrying about that sort of thing. The second creates a protective, semi-transparent barrier around herself and anyone within a five-foot radius of her, thus protecting them from any physical damage for a very limited period of time. Of course, given Rei’s complete lack of combat proficiency aside from her passable hand-to-hand combat skills, she’s quite vulnerable considering her current lack of any White Magic that could be used to protect herself.
Other: Rei claims to be Japanese, but really looks as caucasian as Blitz or any other caucasian does.

RPG Sample: Okay, this is from that one Kingdom Hearts RP…Yeah, you know the one, cdra. Anyway, it was written quite a while ago, so it’s probably not the best example of my capabilities as a writer, but it’s probably the best example I could get at the moment.

So cold…wh-where am I…?

Dante sank further and further into the abyss without the slightest conceivable chance of escaping. He was completely limp and his mind was literally coming apart at the seams. It was as though he were falling into the darkest depths of the ocean, complete with the sensation of water pressure crushing both body and spirit. There was to be no escape; this bizarre, Satanic world made sure it drove that point home. Each second he spent in the darkness brought him that much closer to insanity, the psychotic urges becoming stronger with every mind-numbingly slow second. Horrid, unfamiliar demons were clawing at his very stability, attempting to ensnare him with promises of power…and the worst of it was he was all but helpless to fend them off.

We can do great things, you and I.

Virgil…?

The three of us can make a difference, Dante. I’ve finally found a way…I’ve finally found out how to beat death, Dante. Think of the possibilities. Think of the good we can do.

Wh-what? No, that’s…not right. Something like this could…never be used to help people…Or m-maybe it could…? I don’t know…

The boy looked away and forced his eyes shut against the darkness’s searing heat. Just this brief, abrupt motion put Dante in a great deal of pain. His head was throbbing. Every atom of which he was comprised cried out in agony. It was growing harder and harder to think rationally. Virgil’s twisted logic was beginning to make sense to Dante’s shattered psyche. Yet something kept him from submitting. The spark of uncertainty wouldn’t allow him to agree with his friend’s increasingly sensible words. This spark ignited a much brighter flame, which quickly erupted into a burning inferno that returned logic to the young man. He was sinking into an abyss…it must’ve been the darkness he’d heard stories about in his younger days.

“You’re wrong.” He whispered.

He let his body relax, allowing his head fall back and his arms to rest at his sides. It was then that he began falling at a suddenly rapid pace, his environment having taken on less viscous qualities. However, Dante still wouldn’t give up. On the surface, perhaps he appeared rather tranquil, but a fierce battle was raging between his inner light and darkness. At last, he touched down on solid ground, having regained both his composure and mobility. That being said, he still found himself struggling to stand erect on whatever surface he had landed atop. Hoping to open his eyes to his safe, familiar bedroom, Dante was sorely disappointed when he saw only the creatures of his own nightmares.

“So this is real…” Dante sighed. “Hmph…oh well, at least I can say I stayed sane till the bitter end. That’s more than Virgil can say for himself.”

Dante looked around while the monsters- still visible only as peculiarly distinguishable silhouettes- writhed in preparation for their attack. It would’ve been nice to see the place where he was viciously torn to shreds, but alas, he appeared to be standing in the middle of the same abyss he’d just been falling through. The only difference was that he now had solid ground to plant his feet in. Clenching his fists tightly, the boy drew in a deep breath, letting a single tear fall from his eye. He was afraid. He didn’t want to die, especially not without having half an idea as to how or why it happened. However, Kayura and Virgil were gone, so he couldn’t imagine life would be a much better option.

Dante!

“Huh?! Who’s there?!”

I-…I’m here for you. Please…don’t be afraid.

Whoever said that sounded like she were on the verge of breaking down herself, yet the voice somehow calmed Dante. It was familiar…or, at the very least, kind. The very instant it stopped speaking to him, a brilliant light rained down from the heavens, both completely annihilating the nightmarish creatures and illuminating Dante’s immediate surroundings. Their screeches of anguish were quite unnerving, though the fact that they were gone was certainly a good omen. In any case, it took him a few seconds to stop trembling. His gaze was still unfocused and his mind overwhelmed with unanswerable questions. Most pertained to his two lost friends, while the rest were related to his precise whereabouts.

His nonspecific location was revealed to him when the area was lit up. Beneath his feet was a stunningly beautiful platform made of what looked to be stained glass. Several intricate patterns and designs of various soft colors covered its surface, each one leading from the edges all the way to the almost magical heart-shaped moon in the center. What surprised him most, however, were the depictions of Virgil and Kayura to either side of him. They were perfect likenesses of his friends. Dante didn’t see how it was possible, unless this hellish realm- which already seemed very much void of any logic- was shaped by the minds of its inhabitants.

…This is pointless. He thought. Right now, it doesn’t matter who that voice was or where this platform is. I’ll answer those questions once I find a way out.

With a heavy sigh, Dante walked cautiously to the edge of the platform primarily out of curiosity. But, as he sauntered over to the platform’s edge, his shadow grew to an abnormal size. Even as he stopped to look over the side, it continued to expand until it had completely eclipsed the platform’s colorful art. Dante quickly took note of this, and whirled around just in time to see a massive titan rise from the darkness. As it took shape, the boy tried taking a half-step back, only to remember he was on the verge of falling further down into the abyss. His foot slipped, causing his heart to skip a beat before his brain sent the signal for his body to move forward.

For the third time in fifteen minutes, he was staring death square in the eye. This time, it took on the vaguely humanoid form of a forty-foot tall behemoth. With a gaping hole where its heart should’ve been and emotionless yellow eyes, the monster struck fear into the heart of the already-shaken teenager. It moved its pitch-black body forward, slowly inching across the eclipsed stained-glass with eerie, twitchy motions. Never the less, in spite of these insurmountable odds, Dante regained his composure and prepared to die valiantly rather than huddled at the platform’s edge. Without thinking, he had assumed an offensive stance taught to him on his first day of martial arts training.

Please, Dante…don’t be afraid. You hold the most powerful weapon of all. We will…fight him together.

“Help…” He called out to the voice. “Whoever you are, I…don’t want to die!”

You won’t. I…wouldn’t let that happen.

He glanced downward. In his hand he held the most unconventional-looking sword he’d ever seen, but a breathtaking one nonetheless. It was a key…an oversized key with sharp razors wrapping around it made to resemble vines. Through these razors shined the majestic light of a thousand fireflies. Unfortunately, Dante didn’t have any more time to take in its beauty. The creature’s fist was coming down on him quickly. Reacting instinctively with reflexes he never dreamed he’d possess, he swung the…Keyblade (he wasn’t sure where the word came from) upward in a desperate attempt to stop the assault. Amazingly, the hammer fist was halted by the blade, leaving Dante completely unharmed. He was speechless; flabbergasted at his superhuman strength. Swinging the sword upward against the beast’s own will, he was able to send it stumbling back a couple of feet.

“I can fight.” He said confidently, his eyes momentarily fixated on the key.

The titan retaliated swiftly, firing two consecutive blasts of purple light from the vacant hole in its chest. Dante raised his weapon and took immediate evasive action, sidestepping the first projectile with ease before slicing clean through the second. Both flew harmlessly into the abyss, leaving Dante to contend with the beast’s melee-oriented assault. The moment he cleared the second projectile, he caught sight of its fist in his peripheral vision. He instantly turned to face it, holding out his Keyblade with his right hand reinforcing it to soften the impact. The punch struck the blade and was deflected with some effort on Dante’s part.

Of course, this creature had no intention of giving him any time to admire his work. Right after shielding himself from the punch, Dante was forced to roll out of the way to evade its massive hand, which had come crashing down in yet another attempt to crush the boy. Upon striking the platform, the creature’s fist released some sort of shockwave that traveled at relatively high velocities. Taking notice of this, Dante sprung up from his kneeling position and soared clear over it a good eighteen feet in the air. He landed next to his giant opponent’s arm while it was still in the process of pulling it from the ground. Thinking this his opportunity to go on the offensive, Dante spun around and unleashed a furious three-hit combination on the behemoth, opening up a trio of gashes on its arm.

“GRAAAAAAAUGH!” It roared, rearing back.

“Now we’re talking!” The young man exclaimed.

“…Err…” The beast growled.

Pointing its hand skyward, Dante’s foe launched a large sphere of energy into the sky. It stopped its ascension at about seventy feet, at which point it merely hung there in the air. After a scarce couple of seconds, the sphere split into tiny orbs composed of the same purple light as the projectiles used earlier on in the battle. They rained down on Dante, who was forced to maneuver around them using the full extent of his newfound agility. So he dashed around the arena, ducking, swerving, and hopping to avoid the lethal rain shower, occasionally swinging his Keyblade to deflect a few that he had no chance of dodging. All the while, his opponent stomped toward him with its fists raised.

The onslaught came to an end, thus sparing Dante a few precious seconds to regroup. His opponent was closing in on him; apparently he had neglected to keep his distance. Assessing this information, he decided that his best option was to remain stationary. As he anticipated, the beast threw two punches at him one right after the other. He hopped over the first with precise timing, landing on its arm as it passed underneath him. He used it as a springboard to get over the second punch, shoving his Keyblade into the creature’s wrist as he soared over it. He hung on tightly with both hands, managing to pull himself up onto its forearm in spite of its spastic movements.

Dante began dragging his Keyblade through the beast’s arm, using it to keep from falling off as he ran up toward its head. Whatever substance it was made of was ripped apart just as flesh would’ve been, putting the creature in immense pain. Of course, Dante didn’t intend to stop there. Once he reached the shoulder, he pulled his Keyblade from his opponent’s arm and leapt up toward its head. Timing his slashes perfectly, Dante first struck just between the beast’s eyes with a simple vertical slash. Just before falling to the ground, he ended this brief combo with a powerful horizontal slice, having spun around in mid-air to gain momentum. The monster backed away in agony, nearing the edge of the platform. With a smirk, Dante dashed forward so that he could put a deep cut in its leg, then leapt into the air and hit it with an unusually powerful spinning back kick just below the hole in its chest.

“RAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!” It screamed as it fell over the platform’s edge.

“Incredible…” Dante huffed in exhaustion as the battle drew to a close. “What is this…?”

It is your light.

“You again? I should probably thank you, little faerie.” The boy chuckled, simply happy to have survived the encounter.

He turned around full circle only to stare into the eyes of a blonde girl no less human in appearance than he was, with the exception of the two wings protruding from her back.

“Huh?” He jumped. “Was that…you?”

The girl nodded silently.

“You don’t have to look so timid…I don’t bite, you know.” Dante smirked. “That light of your-…of ours saved my life, after all.” He bowed jokingly. “I am in your debt, my friend. You seem to know my name…somehow…what’s yours?”

“Haruka.” She said timidly.

With that, everything went black, and Dante felt the odd sensation of flying.

I’ll speak with you again soon…then I will tell you all that you need to know.

Okay, there's some things I'd like to clear up about this signup before you pass judgment on it, cdra. It's mainly because it's quite a bit different from other signups I've written. You probably picked up on these things, of course, but I just want to make sure that I don't get Denied over a misunderstanding:
1. Since this RP takes place in what is basically a supernatural MMORPG and is definitely not meant to be taken seriously, I thought I'd let loose and try something a little different with this character. Essentially, he's a satire of (among other things) anime and internet culture in general, as is his Companion. That's why I use anime terminology every-so-often, though I have attempted to make up for it with adequate description.
2. Blitz does have a personality disorder, but it wasn't really described in his profile because, until he entered the Nonsense Game, it went unnoticed by pretty much everyone he interacted with. Plus, since his two Shoulder Angels have no physical presence in the Nonsense Game (that is to say that they can't interact with or affect anyone except for Blitz) and will in no way move/affect the plot, I didn't feel it was worth mentioning. However, seeing as how someone else was denied for not providing an explanation for having multiple "identities", I thought it might be smart to emphasize that he does, in fact, have a personality disorder of some kind.

There we go. That about covers it. To be honest, I'm a bit nervous about this signup, mainly because I'm stepping out of my RP Safety Zone a bit and writing a largely non-serious signup. ^_^; Hopefully, it's acceptable.

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Sonozaki Maya: An odd character. I like it. :3 Accepted. Welcome to Nonsense.

Turtwig Fan 86: I'm not that offended. .__.; Just consider more closely the WAY you say it, not the fact that you do. If you had said, "He is considered 'nerdy' by most," I would have been fine. But the "N-E-R-D-Y" was total overkill. That's all I meant. Don't be so down on youself.

By the way, your character was not unoriginal because it had a similar name to another. That wouldn't have bothered me. The companion, individual of any other, was simply dull and drab--just a skinny, shaggy puppy. I hope to post my companion soon to give you a reference point for originality.

Scar: Do you know how many times I lol'd during my reading of that signup? xD A great character. And I'll let you slide with the personality disorder--thanks for making sure it was clear. And don't worry so much about the anime words. Your description is definately more than adequate. Accepted, no doubts. Welcome to Nonsense.

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
User:

Name: Hakiri Poketto
Username: Hakz0rz

Description: Hakiri is about 6'3", incredibly tall for her age. She wears a red top much like May's, a pink miniskirt, and red shoes that click when she walks on a hard surface. Her light blue hair hangs loosely down to her waist. Her eyes are wide, browny-red and manga-esque. She's been hacking computers since toddlerhood, and is always looking for more challenging internet security to hack- indeed, AVG Internet Security 9.1's credits include "Programming Supervisor: Hikara Monsuuta", a pseudonym she has used many times. When she was about 13, she developed a romantic attachment to Satoru Miyazaki, the school computer geek, but she dumped him on account of his turning her in to the police. Two days later, Satoru wass found dead, and Hakiri's last words to him were, as Satoru said "But I thought you were in jail!" she answered, "Sorry, but you knew too much."

Personality: Secretive and vengeful, Hakiri has always been willing to do anything to conceal her numerous crimes. She once smashed a boy's DS when it began to pick up her illegal broadband signal. When he phoned the police, he found that his cell phone refused to work properly, eventually exploding and hospitalizing him. At school, she's the usual schoolgirl stereotype, making friends and socializing while at the same time killing or maiming any who find out too much. She often regrets killing so many, though, and every time she dispatches of another "friend" of hers, she feels a sudden urge to be able to talk to Satoru again, even though he is dead by her hand. When she enters the Nonsense Game, she finds this strange dream of hers become a reality...

Origins: Hakiri comes from Japan, though looks about as Japanese as any other wide eyed manga girl. Her lifetime passion has been hacking. When she was nine, she hacked into the Pentagon and caused World War 4. (She had caused World War 3 when she was still in nappies.) She has also hacked Sega, planting the idea for Sonic Unleashed, and Nintendo, canceling a large run of Super Mario Galaxy in favor of Pokémon Battle Revolution, which she felt "deserves a few more sales". Her pseudonym on most sites she's hacked into is Hikara Monsuuta. When her family were on the verge of financial breakdown, Bill Gates suddenly found he'd donated $700,000 to the unknown charity, PT Oteko Inc. and the Pokettos found themselves with an unexpected $700,000 "windfall" overnight. Hakiri was caught by her ex-boyfriend Satoru Miyazaki, who saw the name Hikara Monsuuta on a school intrusions log, and knowing it was Hakiri, reported her to the police. She hit them over the head with her laptop and put a virus in the police computer network. She isn't only good at hacking; she also does three martial arts, and is at least a second-dan black belt in all of them.

Weapon/Magic: Hakiri has a small blade hidden in her bracelet, which she uses to take care of anyone who knows too much about her or just gets in the way. It proves very useful in the Nonsense Game for taking care of Noobs. The bracelet has two charms on it; one conceals the tiny knife, and the other has a tiny picture of Satoru hidden inside. Around the bracelet is carved: "I dedicate my ventures to the boy who blew my cover and stole my heart." The blade itself is tiny, almost microscopic, and made for slipping up to the victim and pushing it into their side. Cuts made by it never heal. When fighting the Noobs, she cannot use her usual "I need to talk to you in private" kill, so is forced to take the bracelet off and, holding it in one hand, run at the Noob with the intention of driving it into it. If she fails at this, a whack round the head with her laptop may prove more effective...
Other: Hakiri's parents died just after she was born, which provides a reason to as why she really needed Satoru to be with after all.

Companion:

Name: Satoru Miyazaki

Description: Hakiri's boyfriend, made alive again within the strange reality of the nonsense game. He has loved Hakiri since they first met, up until one fateful night, yet even in his resurrected form he holds love for her. He stands about 5'11", significantly shorter than Hakiri, and has short black hair, square blue glasses that frame his deep brown eyes, and usually wears a black top under a stained white coat, jeans and shabby black Nikes. He conceals a great secret from her; a blade similar to hers is hidden in the arm of his glasses. He knew even more about Hakiri than she ever feared, and suspected she might attempt to kill him. He planned to kill her before she could, but on the night he planned to, he decided nothing in the world would ever make him kill Hakiri.

Personality: Nobody knows the true personality hidden behind those deep brown eyes. This is a boy who is understanding, passionate, brave, but holder of a multitude of immense secrets. Hakiri means the world to him, and even from beyond the grave he never gave up waiting for her. He's loyal, determined, but has a ruthless side not unlike Hakiri herself which he shows only when he is completely alone. Many dark secrets surround he and his family, and the greatest secret of all the ones he's kept from Hakiri is the fact that, years ago, in a shady restaurant, Satoru's parents murdered Hakiri's.

Origins: Like Hakiri, Satoru is Japanese, but again looks too manga-esque to be able to tell. His parents are cold blooded killers, beyond even Hakiri's wildest dreams, and he narrowly escaped being their victim himself when he found out. Satoru spent most of school friendless; his few friends "disappeared" one by one, and soon he had only Hakiri left. As he grew to know Hakiri, he began to be able to tell who had been killed by Hakiri and who were victims of his parents, and always planned to turn his parents in to the police, using evidence he'd collected over the years. He became Hakiri's latest victim before he had the chance; however, somehow Hakiri knew where to find the evidence and turned the Miyazakis in for him. Everyone knew, though, that the spirit of Satoru Miyazaki would never rest until it was with Hakiri.

Weapon/Magic: Apart from the knife, which he hardly ever uses, his glasses can switch to IR, radar, lock-on, heat-sensitive or night vision views, even having an internet browser view. On the lock-on view, they enable him to see the opponent's weak spots, so that Hakiri can throw her deadly bracelet right at their achilles heel. Together they would make a great team, it's a pity he never let her know the full capabilities of his specs in life...

Other: Sorry if these chars are a bit too serious.

RPG Sample:(This is when Satoru first meets Hakiri, long before they enter the Nonsense Game.)

Satoru walked down the corridor, making hardly a sound on the carpeted floor. Reaching for the arm of his glasses, he twiddled a microscopic dial into heat sensitive mode. Immediately his world went blue, green and... two patches of red, bright against the cool blue background. His pulse quickened. Who was that over there? Who on earth was sneaking around the out-of-bounds areas at break?
Satoru reverted to normal vision, bolting down the corridor. Luckily, the soft carpet absorbed the vibrations from his pounding feet.
"...hang out again, maybe?" the shorter girl said, her brown hair bouncing with every word she said.
A smile slid across the second, much taller girl's features. "Perhaps. But you're much more likely to hang out with me again in, what, ninety or so years?" A hint of sadness crept into her voice, and immediately Satoru knew what she was going to do. She slid her bracelet up her arm, and brushed it against the other girl's forehead. "I'm so sorry." said the tall girl, tears forming in her eyes. "But it gotta be done." Blood spurted from the gash in the girl's head, and neither said a word as the younger girl died. She silently moved the body to the wide open window and threw it out onto the wind.
Satoru blinked. He had to be imagining this...
"And who might you be?"
He looked up into the older girl's eyes, she looked into his, and they both knew, right then, that they had found who they were going to spend the rest of their lives with.