• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Noobiest thing you've done on R/S/E

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Here you can discuss the Noobiest thing you have ever done on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Me:

I spent a week trying to get out of Oldale town, I couldn't see the path to the left...

I didn't know how to evolve Kadabra so I trained it up to lv 99 and found out that you have to trade it, the person also told me that it won't evolve if it's lv 100 so it spent a month in my box while my friend got a link cable...

I forgot to get Flash in the island place and spent a good two hours in the Victory Road trying to get out, which was when I first bought the game after playing the Rom in 2003. I still got out however, but my brother did that in the cave where it's next to impossible to even find your way into the next floor in his LG. I don't know any other instances that were even close to as boonish as those, but I had my friend waste my masterball on Rayquaza and sure enough I couldn't catch Latios after a good 130 Ultra/Greatballs, and even specialized ones. It's left at my friend's house, but I still raged mad. She's a ***** btw. >_>

ShinyPalkia

I had a shiny Zubat and a shiny Tentacool and still I went and started a new game. Now, when I have Diamond and Wi-Fi, I really wish I wouldn't have done so. :p

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
I was going to attack a pokemon then I accidently pressed a button for a move like growl or something it almost cost me the match.

-Raiken-

On accident, I released my Groudon o.o, lucky my brother traded me another one though, or I would of been without a Groudon.

Phendrona

I Did not get the Masterball in my first ruby game :p

I also didn't think to save in front of a legendary, so I could have more then one chance to catch it.
Back then, to me, a legendary was near impossible to catch if you didn't use a Masterball..
SO, I killed Groudon and later found out my mistake...
.....Yes, I know

Romanticide

When I first bought Sapphire( my very first handheld game) I had no idea how to get to my rival to battle him. I didn't see the northern exit out of Oldale Town so I kept trying to get past the man who had found "rare" footprints^^'

jaxonferz

when i got to the elite 4 i only trained my swampert so my team pretty much 4 the elite 4 was lv. 63 swampert
lv. 38 migteyena
lv. 36 mawile
lv. 33 medicham
lv. 50 kyogre
lv. 34 wailmer
...ya

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I was in the Battle Factory in Open Level Double Battle and I had an Alakazam and an Aerodactyl.

My Alakazam knew Ice Punch and I was gonna target another Pokemon with it, but I accidentally chose Aerodactyl as a target.

As soon as I realized it, I was too late. Alakazam attacked and Aerodactyl fainted, so major facepalm there.

Luckily I won that match.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I did the worst and most stupidest thing you can ever do, accidentally kill a shiny wild pokemon! ;106;

there are differences between accidents and being a noob you know,
accedently killing a shiny can happen to anyone even experienced gamers,
everybody has to weaken pokemon in order to catch it and it might be that the defense of the pokemon is awfully low or one of those annoying criticals.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I've done alot of noobish things back when I first got my sapphire.

-Training only my starter.
-Not knowing how to save (I thought you had to beat the game in one sitting.).
-Having no idea what Hidden Machines were.
-Using all my TMs for no apparent reason.
-Selling random items for the sake of buying more pokeballs.
-Having to go through Victory Road three times(Long story.).
-Selling my Ethers and Elixers.

The majority of them were accidents, but I still consider them to be noobish.

XX ursaring XX

Ursaring Enthusiast
I went looking for a Feebas without knowing the 6 tiles rule. i spent hours surfing on Route 119 with no Feebas.

When I first played Ruby when it first came out, I used terrible pokemon with terrible natures and terrible moves.

Penguin_Man

not that noobish, but training MOSTLY my starter, it helps, but not as much as a balanced team

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Rofl~

you know in Slateport after you get Team Magma out of the museum, you gotta go up to Mauville?

Well that bike bridge thing next to the trick house, I thought it was a solid. And I literally went back all the way to my hometown, Roxboro, etc. trying to find a way to mauville. o.o

Took me two weeks and my sister to realize you can walk under the bike bridge thing. XDXDXD