• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Noobiest thing you've done on R/S/E

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
My stupidest thing was not know what to do. First time I played I didn't even know where the 1st gym was. When I finally figured it out I already had a Combusken.

Mankanshoku Mako

I told my emareld ans saphire is was a girl. I don't regret It. Brendan needs to either get a hat on or dye his hair a normal color. Plus May wears shorts(I'm a BIG freakabout wearing shorts over pants. I wish I could do it year round. Stupid winter). I didn't do this in other games cause at least the boy charaters dressed and looked fairly normal.

Mankanshoku Mako

I told my emareld ans saphire is was a girl. I don't regret It. Brendan needs to either get a hat on or dye his hair a normal color. Plus May wears shorts(I'm a BIG freakabout wearing shorts over pants. I wish I could do it year round. Stupid winter). I didn't do this in other games cause at least the boy charaters dressed and looked fairly normal.

Mankanshoku Mako

I told my emareld and saphire is was a girl. I don't regret It. Brendan needs to either get a hat on or dye his hair a normal color. Plus May wears shorts(I'm a BIG freakabout wearing shorts over pants. I wish I could do it year round. Stupid winter). I didn't do this in other games cause at least the boy charaters dressed and looked fairly normal.

Mankanshoku Mako

I told my emareld and saphire is was a girl. I don't regret It. Brendan needs to either get a hat on or dye his hair a normal color. Plus May wears shorts(I'm a BIG freakabout wearing shorts over pants. I wish I could do it year round. Stupid winter). I didn't do this in other games cause at least the boy charaters dressed and looked fairly normal.

Ms.Accord

♪How do I look?♪
Not being able to locate the first gym and find out WAY later how u get access underwater (Dive duh, I was new so dont laugh)

smartie

Giving Cut to my starter. I had a lv89 Sceptile with Cut and no Leaf Blade, cause I gave another attack over Leaf Blade.

Energizer

Oh daymn
Ha in Gold I wasted a master ball on a lv:4 pidgey . duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

Palamon

Silence is Purple
1.Used a master ball on a poocheyena just to get rid of it but deleted the game.
2. Renamed my septile MY PARTNER but renamed it soon after that.
Those are the only n00by things I did.

LemonadeCorp

←Gimme a beer! Now!!
Humm
-Used my Master ball in a Trainers pOkemon xD But i saved so i turned off...
Experiment xD
-Kill all the legendaries D:
-Something Happens a friend some days ago:
Trying to get a shiny starter, the opposely Poochyena appears Shiny D:

Pottsie

I'm Back
The only thing I can think of (which might not even be that noobish), was that I used a Master Ball on Rayquaza (didn't know about Latias/Latios).

Gin_no_Soyokaze

Steel Type Trainer
I shut off my game after Nurse Joy announced that my Pokemon had contracted Pokerus. -_-

I'm an idiot.

burlytone23

Killer Trainer!!!!!!
I was stupid enough not to realize that i could not catch another persons pokemon. I used my master ball on Steven's metagross. I screamed and started over. It was horrible.

(i was a noob back then)

Blaziken45

PWNS like mad
Thrown a Master Ball at Rayquaza on Emerald.I didn't get a chance to catch Latios after that so I restarted.

Mariku -- kitten

Toshiya lover<3
I deleted a file with a shiny Numel on it.

I love Shiny Camerupt ;_;

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin

Brendan HAS a hat on. He doesn't have white hair. =/
Duh.
You can see he has black sideburns.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/Lowellius/Pokemon_Trainer_Brendan_Emerald.png

Blaziken45

PWNS like mad
Actually I didn't mention about not catching Missingno. ...Or deleting my Ruby game which had a Shiny Rayquaza.
Or on my bro's Emerald deleting it which had Jirachi & Deoxys...