• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Normal Type Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. 1 Machop Fan

CLEAR! *defribulator sounds*

I'd say Dunsparse is the least 'normal' normal-type. It'd make a great Ground-type.

Zorg

Spongetastic
CLEAR! *defribulator sounds*
lol, i get. It's because Dunsparse is dead... lol
Anyway, i think that Kangaskhan could go with an extra typing of ground.
Also, Granbull and Ursaring could have a dark typing... mabey

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Snorlax x Purugly = Infinity to the power of pie

Yeah,I'd like to join the club^__^

I love Normal types,my fav is Zangoose

Zorg

Spongetastic
Ok Nacreous, your in even though there isn't much happening here. Zangoose is one of my favourite too :)

Ok, someone feel free to make a new topic

No. 1 Machop Fan

lol, i get. It's because Dunsparse is dead... lol

Actually, no. You said the club was dying, so I was reviving it. :p

Besides, I like Dunsparse.

Zorg

Spongetastic
Actually, no. You said the club was dying, so I was reviving it.

Oh... but still, Dunsparse is severly under-used... actually, I'm going to go and look up dunsparse on the serebii pokedex, I've never seen it's base stats and stuff...

*elevator music*

Wow, it actually doesn't have that bad of a moveset, and it's base stats are as follows:
HP:100
Attk:70
Def:70
Sp.Attk:65
Sp.Def:65
Spd:45

Not as bad as i though it was.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Okay...

Do you think it's okay that Normal types learn so many elemental moves[Flamethrower,Thunderbolt,Blizzard]?-I personally find it really weird...why would a cat breathe fire or shoot explosive seeds?'__'

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Elemental attacks on a Normal Pokemon are okay because it is AWESOME! Heh. That's about all the justification it needs.

What, you expect your video games to be realistic?

allaboutthecute

When I grow up
;143; X ;432;=infinity to the power of pie (why, i have no idea)

Hi, i want to join because I love normal types. Can i join?

Last edited:

Zorg

Spongetastic
Sure allaboutthecute, you can join :)

Someone feel free to make a new topic.
On another note, if there are three or more people interested, im thinking of running a small spriting competition in the club to do with normal types. Anyone interested?

allaboutthecute

When I grow up
I'm interested! I'm trying to get better at spriting, and it would be fun to enter a contest. You should post some more details about the contest, though. What kind of spriting is it?

Last edited:
;143; X ;432;=infinity to the power of pie (Because Snorlax likes pie and Purugly enjoys milk, so it's a natural pairing.

I would like to join if it's possible. This is due to Snorlax being my Favorite pokemon, he is just so large, lazy, hungry, and AWESOME!!!

Zorg

Spongetastic
Ok RaginCajun713, your in.

allaboutthecute, please edit your post so it isn't a one liner.

Ok, if three more people are interested in the spriting competition, i will arrange it, or possibly many (we could do a weekly competition but only if some more people are interested)

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Can I give a sugestion?you can put a pkmn next to every memmer's name like this for ex:
Nacreous ;;035;;

If you take this into consideration then I want Taillow next to my name^^

Last edited:

Zorg

Spongetastic
can you give any details on the contest yet?

I'm not really going to bother at the moment unless a couple more people are interested. Each week it will be a different topic, creating a new Pokemon/evo, recolour/typing or a splice/fusion. I will also put the winners on the first post, but remember, we need another couple of people interested first.

Can I give a sugestion?you can put a pkmn next to every memmer's name

Sure! Great idea! Ok then, each member can pick one normal type Pokemon to have beside their name which will be 'theirs'. I'm gonna be Zangoose and Nacreous is Taillow.

Ok, I'm gonna make a new topic:

What do you think the strangest moveset for a normal type Pokemon is? Or the strangest move one of them can learn is?

I will answer later.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
What do you think the strangest moveset for a normal type Pokemon is? Or the strangest move one of them can learn is?
Well..it depends.I like Persian's special moveset with Nasty Plot,Swift,Water Pulse & Hypnosis[I think]

No. 1 Machop Fan

That's a tough question. Normal-types are famous for being able to learn all sorts of moves, so really anything could be considered viable.

As for the Pokemon next to our names, again I'm not sure. I'm torn between Eevee, Ditto, Castform, Smeargle and Porygon-Z.

allaboutthecute

When I grow up
I'm not really going to bother at the moment unless a couple more people are interested. Each week it will be a different topic, creating a new Pokemon/evo, recolour/typing or a splice/fusion. I will also put the winners on the first post, but remember, we need another couple of people interested first.

Sure! Great idea! Ok then, each member can pick one normal type Pokemon to have beside their name which will be 'theirs'. I'm gonna be Zangoose and Nacreous is Taillow.

Ok, I'm gonna make a new topic:

I will answer later.

I want Meowth!

On the contest: oh. I was just wondering, incase i was going to change my mind. But i still want to be in the contest.
On the new topic: Many of the moves Smeargle can learn. Through the use of Sketch, it can learn many moves it should not be physically (X-scissor, Wing attack, etc) or logically (Aqua tail, Dragonbreath, etc) able to. This includes Spacial rend.

Status
Not open for further replies.