• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Normal Type Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I'm not a spriter, so I couldn't be in the contest. Unless you'd like a judge or something.

I'd like Whismur by my name. I don't like picking one favorite (there's so many neat Pokemon!), but I always pick Whismur if asked.

I always think the Rest/Snore/Sleep Talk/Yawn kind of moves are funny. And Spinda's Teeter Dance and Dizzy Punch are pretty strange too, especially combined with its abilities that resist or use the confused status to its advantage.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I thought of another weird move a normal type can learn.
Through breeding, Togepi can learn Nasty Plot.

The Togepi from Where No Togepi Has Gone Before comes to mind. I haven't seen that episode, but I'd imagine that Togepi to know Nasty Plot.

Speaking of Nasty Plot, what about Porygon-Z? You wouldn't expect a man-made Pokemon of its style to be able to use that.

Hiya people ^__^

I wish to join this group because I feel that Normal Type Pokemon are the best!
I mean, there's so many of them and each one looks unique (unlike the water type where nearly every pokemon is a fish xD)
I also see them as neutral, as they all have thier pros and cons :)

Anyway just in case you forgot:

Snorlax x Purugly= Infinity to the power of pie ;)

Hello, I'm a new member on the forum but a daily looker of the site. I wanna join in some questions, I like normal pokémons, even if they are - sort of - underrated.
Anyway... I want to ask:
Normal-type Pokémon can do x1.2 with normal damage moves? Like Clefable with Double-Edge?
Cause I saw that in Stadium 2 with special types (as I remember) and I dunno if this rule effect in normal-types
(If really do, why a pidgey cannot destroy me with a tackle?)

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Snorlax x Purugly = Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.