• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Normal Type Pokemon Club!

What Type of Competition Should We Have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Just checked out the OP again and I must say nice job keldminrachi
I appreciate when people put effort into the OP ^_^
Very well done

More on topic, What is your favorite baby normal Pokemon?
Mine is togepi for sure. I have used it so many times in SS and FR

Thank you! The GTP Club's Intro is also very high quality. ;)

What is your favorite baby normal Pokemon?

I agree with you on Togepi being my favorite as well. I do like Igglybuff though... There's only three normal type babies, right? Togepi, Cleffa, and Igglybuff?

@RealRaymon- PMed you!

Also, I ordered some userbars from an Art Shop for the club, so hopefully they'll be in soon! :)

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I agree with you on Togepi being my favorite as well. I do like Igglybuff though... There's only three normal type babies, right? Togepi, Cleffa, and Igglybuff?

There are other baby normal type Pokemon like Azurill, Happiny, and Munchlax also. :)

I cannot wait to see the new userbars as well! :D

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
*facepalm* I only remember the ones from Johto, apparently. -_-

Boy, I'm stupid. o_o

No, you're just fine ;)

I didn't remember off the top of my head either. I just had a vague feeling there had to be more x3

Anywayz, back on topic, I <3 Cleffa over Togepi! They're just so cute and have such a nice shiny! :D

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Alright, we're getting close to ten members! Woo-hoo! Once we get around 10-15, I'll post the info for the Tournament. All I'll say for now is that it will be Little Cup (very underappreciated in my opinion). ;)

New Topics:

Which Pokemon look like normal types but aren't, and which Pokemon don't look like normal types but are?
Should there be a Normal type elite four member?

I would say Dunsparce looks more like a Ground/Bug (maybe Poison) type than a Normal type. Smoochum looked like maybe a Normal/Psychic type to me, especially being a baby Pokemon (for Jynx, though)

I think there should be a normal type E4 member; we only have Lenora and Whitney as gym leaders (unless there's one from Hoenn; haven't played those games so I wouldn't know)

Last edited:

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I think Azurill should have been a water-type, like Marill and Azumarill.
Really, I believed that it is a water type=)
Also, Staraptor should have neen fighting/flying, and not normal/flying

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I think Azurill should have been a water-type, like Marill and Azumarill.
Really, I believed that it is a water type=)
Also, Staraptor should have neen fighting/flying, and not normal/flying
This man is genius xD
Crown him duh king~
*cheers from crowd*

Anywayz, is anyone really excited for the normal/electric Lizard and the normal/fire Bird? I AM~!!!!~!
I'm totally putting both on my team! I'm naming the Lizard, Peace and the Bird, Menace. :3
I <3 them both so much!!!!!!! Who else is excited?

Yveltal96

A little more human
Which Pokemon look like normal types but aren't, and which Pokemon don't look like normal types but are?

I always thought that azuril was water type as well. I also thought that Braviary was part fighting for a while. Also, I don't know why, but I used to think Wobbuffet was normal.

I think there should be, I mean there are plenty of strong normal types, but no matter what, no normal type E4 member will be as annoying as Whitney's Miltank

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki

I always thought that azuril was water type as well. I also thought that Braviary was part fighting for a while. Also, I don't know why, but I used to think Wobbuffet was normal.

I think there should be, I mean there are plenty of strong normal types, but no matter what, no normal type E4 member will be as annoying as Whitney's Miltank

Agreed; although I can't remember a time where I was unprepared for Miltank. >_>

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Username: Poke's4Ever
PS/Wifi/Both/None: None
Wifi FC/PS name: n/a
Why you want to join: Because I love Normal types you silly goose! :p

Also if I'm allowed to, can I claim Lillipup? :3

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
@Poke's4Ever- VMed you!

Also, after (s)he replies to the riddle, I'll post the tourney information. :)

The Exalt

Original
Username:Will5iam ( soon Will be The Exalt)
PS/Wifi/Both/None: Both
Wifi FC/PS name: PS: THT Will5iam FC: ????
Why you want to join: I love normal types and think they have great potential!!

Can I claim Togepi?

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
New Topics:
What are your strategies against Whitney?
Has she always give you trouble?

Personally, I usually just catch something like an Oddish or a Paras in Ilex Forest and put Miltank to sleep before hitting hit with something strong. And even without that she's never given me trouble.

Tournament Information!!!

~*~The Baby Cup~*~

Rules:

• The Tournament is Little Cup
• All teams must be Mono-Normal
• The Tournament will take place on May 28
• It will be a PS Tournament
• All teams must have at least one Pokémon with a Base Stat Total equal to or less than 300
• PM me for entry between now and May 26

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Thanks for accepting me :)

Stratergies against Whitney?

I have a stratergy I use in all of my Pokemon games, not just against Whitney. I have a target level (sort of like school) to raise my Pokemon at before I move onto a location. For example, before I reach Goldenrod City all of my Pokemon have to be at level 25 because I know I'm in for a hell of a gym battle. I know it sounds weird but it works. If not then I'll try and use a Pokemon that are uneffected by Rollout and Stomp, those moves are nightmares.

Has she always gave me trouble?

Not if I stick to my method. If it doesn't work then God help me now.

Also I'm not that good at competitive battling and tournaments... '~'

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Thanks for accepting me :)

Stratergies against Whitney?

I have a stratergy I use in all of my Pokemon games, not just against Whitney. I have a target level (sort of like school) to raise my Pokemon at before I move onto a location. For example, before I reach Goldenrod City all of my Pokemon have to be at level 25 because I know I'm in for a hell of a gym battle. I know it sounds weird but it works. If not then I'll try and use a Pokemon that are uneffected by Rollout and Stomp, those moves are nightmares.

Has she always gave me trouble?

Not if I stick to my method. If it doesn't work then God help me now.

Also I'm not that good at competitive battling and tournaments... '~'

It's fine; I'm only 12 and I just got into it a few weeks ago, actually. But I think I'm addicted to PS >_<

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
It's fine; I'm only 12 and I just got into it a few weeks ago, actually. But I think I'm addicted to PS >_<

I'm 16 though. I've tried competitive battling through PO before but I never really got into it. Stats, EV training, all of that sounds way too confusing. I'd rather just support those who are in the torunament :3

The Exalt

Original
I claim Shiny Zangoose

Last edited: