• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Normal Type Pokemon Club!

What Type of Competition Should We Have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yveltal96

A little more human
Honestly, with Whitney I just always went with sheer power >.<
The only time I have trouble with her, is if I have no female Pokemon.
But, in that game I make sure I have a couple just for her.
The first time I went against her though, I got creamed because I had no idea what to expect D:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Honestly, with Whitney I just always went with sheer power >.<
The only time I have trouble with her, is if I have no female Pokemon.
But, in that game I make sure I have a couple just for her.
The first time I went against her though, I got creamed because I had no idea what to expect D:

omg whitney miltank is the most pain in the butt pokemon to beat even in the older gold and silver games...the best way is to have alot of healing items as well as have a good defensive and attacking pokemon to beat it down....

Yveltal96

A little more human
nah i go the brutal way XD i take pokemon that have a hard time beating them...its a challenge alright but i love beating her that way XD

lmao that's so evil XD
(awesome banner never thought Lorelei was hot until I saw it)

Anywayyyyys I think it's time for a new topic ^_^
Do you think Acupressure is overpowered?

personally, I think it depends on what battles it is used in.
If it is in doubles, it's like Moody without the downside, so yeah it is pretty OP IMO

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Do you think Acupressure is overpowered?

Not really, although it depends. I'm not huge in competitive battling, but it could be useful (and overpowered) on maybe a Stored Power set. It's just that it's completely random, and isn't there an evasion clause in most battle formats on PS?

*Blows dust off* Wow, was the club really diminished to this few people? :(

Yveltal96

A little more human
Accupressure is used mostly to either boost your sweepers (chance of doubling attack stats) or making them bulkier, which make Accupressure fairly good.
Especially since it could either make Ursaring a crazy beast, or make Chansey wall everything

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Big update!

1) Well, the tournament has been cancelled. It probably would've ended up that way anyway. :( Oh well.

2) I ordered some Link Buttons, so feel free to use those when they come in. :)

3) There is a poll on what type of competition you guys want to have next, so please vote on that!

4) Well, I made a header (that kind of stinks).

5) And finally, new topic time!

What do you think of the two new X/Y Normal types (the bird and the lizard)?

Personally, I think the bird looks a little like Pidove, and the lizard looks like it could be a pre-evolution of maybe Emolga. But I honestly like both of them, although the lizard wins the award for my personal favorite.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
•Janice Quatlane
•N/A
•N/A
• Meloetta. :3 On another site I'm master of aria form meloetta because it's epic and awesome.
Can I claim Meloetta? :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry kel i totally forgot i was in this club to be honest...im in like other type clubs as well forgot to post in this one...sorry about that...also that sucks that the tournament is cancelled :(

edit: were are the link buttons even though i can't use them im filled up...just curious >.> there not on the front...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I don't see em either. I hope you saved them Keldminrachi, SM was eaten by Photobucket

LOL yes he has his whole shop has been eaten but it may be until the end of the month before it comes back to normal unless he gives in with the premium upgrade...that is why i switched to imageshack less problems...only way to avoid that is to upgrade though...this is so way off topic though...

back on topic so what normal types do you think may be in x and y? mostly you think about any new ones that haven't been announced?

Yveltal96

A little more human
LOL yes he has his whole shop has been eaten but it may be until the end of the month before it comes back to normal unless he gives in with the premium upgrade...that is why i switched to imageshack less problems...only way to avoid that is to upgrade though...this is so way off topic though...

back on topic so what normal types do you think may be in x and y? mostly you think about any new ones that haven't been announced?

I personally love Litleo and Helioptile. I am so happy they are part normal, and I love their designs. Maybe Helioptile will be a bulky sweeper with lots of healing moves :p
Maybe it will be the new Chansey

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
•Janice Quatlane
•N/A
•N/A
• Meloetta. :3 On another site I'm master of aria form meloetta because it's epic and awesome.
Can I claim Meloetta? :3

Accepted! So which form do you want? Aria or the other one (sorry, don't know what its called)

Also, I'm on vacation, so I probably won't be able to post much (really bad internet connection) for about a week. And yes Eevee, I saved the buttons, so I'll go ahead and post them. It's totally okay, I forget to post in clubs sometimes (well, a lot of times) >_< Here they are!

Be sure to give credit to SM (Sworn Metalhead)!

And as for the new Pokemon, I haven't been really keeping up with X and Y news, so I can't voice any opinion on the subject :( But oh well.

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Alright, Arceus button is in my sig :p
I really love my doubles normal team. So far no one has beaten it :3

I can't see it >_<

I've been working on a Baton Pass Normal team, and I've really come to love my Furret on it (there's also a random Miltank that I've come to love as well).

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Accepted! So which form do you want? Aria or the other one (sorry, don't know what its called)

Also, I'm on vacation, so I probably won't be able to post much (really bad internet connection) for about a week. And yes Eevee, I saved the buttons, so I'll go ahead and post them. It's totally okay, I forget to post in clubs sometimes (well, a lot of times) >_< Here they are!

Be sure to give credit to SM (Sworn Metalhead)!

And as for the new Pokemon, I haven't been really keeping up with X and Y news, so I can't voice any opinion on the subject :( But oh well.

there are the link buttons i was wondering what happen to them XD i can't add anymore to my sig but i may alternate just to support the club though...

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
I do think that art competition will be a good idea.
Either a hand drawing, or in Paint (I mean the programme on PC)
what do you think, guys?

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
An art competition would be simply wonderful! However, I can't draw on a computer. Only by hand. But it sounds like a brilliant idea to me! Also, I heard something about an art competition? I might enjoy that..

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well some people can't upload there art on deviant art like i can't unless its a banner...i can only make banners sadly and on top of it we should have voting in the club which of thinking we also should only vote for other art works and can't vote for our own...as well the theme will be normal type pokemon cuaz anything else would be off topic of this club...