• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Normal Type Pokemon Club!

What Type of Competition Should We Have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
well some people can't upload there art on deviant art like i can't unless its a banner...i can only make banners sadly and on top of it we should have voting in the club which of thinking we also should only vote for other art works and can't vote for our own...as well the theme will be normal type pokemon cuaz anything else would be off topic of this club...

You read my mind, lol!

What I'll probably do is have it be in order of most votes to least votes. So, if Art Competition gets the most votes, then PS competition, and the writing, then they'll be in that order.

fenniken

fire master
can i join and i claim eevee

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Yaay, a normal type club <3

Username: xYachu c:
PS/Wifi/Both/None: Erm... If wifi is pointed to the ds... Then yes. If not then I have none xD
Wifi FC/PS name: If none... Then no name. If yes, I'd pobably pick something like xYachi o.o" (Yea... I mada spelling mistake in my name TTwTT)
Why you want to join: Because I really like normal types. They can be really freakin' amazing and fantastic and they are only weak against one type .o. (But I feel like they are underrated x.x) Anyways, to not walk of the subject path, I just really like normal types since they are amazing in a lot of ways. And there is no normal type so far with a bad design :3