• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<.:The Northern Lights Sig Shop:.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Not to be rude or pushy, but will mine be next, I just can't wait to see how it turns out

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Okay, I've been looking at your work, it's good, abnd it's making me impatient, it's just a knee-jurk reaction whenever he ask for something in a shop who's owner does very good work

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Okay, I've been looking at your work, it's good, abnd it's making me impatient, it's just a knee-jurk reaction whenever he ask for something in a shop who's owner does very good work

well as pkmn4ever is offline...i did yours first LOL ^_^

b346-1.png

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/Dialga_Time_Banners/b346-1.png

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
umm... i noticed, just now, that the kanji characters take up a lot of space and shikamaru is a long word and its only 200x200 so if it doesnt fit/look right could you please change it to "what a drag!" in one of the bottom corners [font: same one as zoidberg pic]. plz

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]

Onyx Tanuki

Ma! There's a weird 'nuki in the yahd!
Temari rox! Of course, you proabbaly already knew that. Now as for my request, I'd like to ask for a normal banner, please.

Theme: Lavender and Gold
Size: 308 x 150
Pictures/Where?: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1592/psymewtwofj6.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6841/giovannizs9.jpg
I'll leave the placement up to you on these two, but please crop out the "WB" logo on Giovanni's shoulder if you can.
Background colour(s)/Link: Do whatever you think will look best.
Text/Font: "Love me... hate me... Either way, it's still an obsession." (Font: Mistral. Color: lavender with gold glow)
"Abuseshipping" (Font: Alien League. Color: transparent with gold glow. If you don't have the Alien League font and don't want to download and install it, Mistral will work.)
Border?/Colour: Yes. Single-pixel thickness, fading from gold close to Giovanni into lavender close to to Mewtwo.
Effects/Extras: Please have the corners of the banner rounded, with any parts shooting over the edges of the border transparent.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
Temari rox! Of course, you proabbaly already knew that. Now as for my request, I'd like to ask for a normal banner, please.

Theme: Lavender and Gold
Size: 308 x 150
Pictures/Where?: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1592/psymewtwofj6.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6841/giovannizs9.jpg
I'll leave the placement up to you on these two, but please crop out the "WB" logo on Giovanni's shoulder if you can.
Background colour(s)/Link: Do whatever you think will look best.
Text/Font: "Love me... hate me... Either way, it's still an obsession." (Font: Mistral. Color: lavender with gold glow)
"Abuseshipping" (Font: Alien League. Color: transparent with gold glow. If you don't have the Alien League font and don't want to download and install it, Mistral will work.)
Border?/Colour: Yes. Single-pixel thickness, fading from gold close to Giovanni into lavender close to to Mewtwo.
Effects/Extras: Please have the corners of the banner rounded, with any parts shooting over the edges of the border transparent.

ok but the rounded edges i will have to contact Zadros to WBG that...so ill do a normal corner one for you to have in the time being, then ill give you the rounded one over PM once it's done...ok

Onyx Tanuki

Ma! There's a weird 'nuki in the yahd!
Okie dokes. I can prolly do the WBG myself if you think it'd be too much trouble to contact him.

Um... is it too late to alter my request? If not, I would like this used instead of the big picture of Giovanni, and to change the size to 390x120 (to match the height of the new image). If you've already started it though, don't worry about it.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
^ hey dude if you want me to animate i can, sorry it's just IceDragon gave me a really cool syte to use, so im finding loadsa images to mess around with

gastrodon101

OMFG!!!!!
Uhhhh?

"Tamari rox" Um could you make me a banner I've tried elsewere but my computer minus well be from the stone age.
picture:I don't know how to post images but the shiny umbreon pic from the serebii pokedex.
Background:If you can, a dark forest
text:The dark is rising

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
"Tamari rox" Um could you make me a banner I've tried elsewere but my computer minus well be from the stone age.
picture:I don't know how to post images but the shiny umbreon pic from the serebii pokedex.
Background:If you can, a dark forest
text:The dark is rising

2 things, 2 rules you have missed

4) Fill out the form (so no 'make me a cool Lucario sig')
6) Have the phrase 'Temari rox!' first in your request in Cyan so i know you read the rules

but since you seem to be a newbie...i'll let you off on a Warning

that means you can re-request once you have read the rules CAREFULLY! :D

gastrodon101

OMFG!!!!!
...sorry...

Temari rox!sorry about that I'm kind of new but really can someone tell me how to post images!

Edit:I did read the rules...I have short term memory loss...(sighs)

Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
"temari rox!" [she really does lol]

Form~Regular Banner (~.:NL:.~)

Who do want to do it: nl
Theme: calm and smooth if that makes any sense
Size: 400x117 or 117x400 which ever way it goes
Pictures/Where?: 1, 2, 3 [ could the pics go appa
aang [middle] and momo
[pm me if you dont know which is which]] also could the momo pic be flipped so it would be facing the middle.
Background colour(s)/Link: like the glaceon banner but with the diamond grid. as for colour... whatever suits
Text/Font: "AVATAR..." in the same font as the zoidberg pic
Border?/Colour: white
Effects/Extras: can you make the text falsh red/blue/white/brown [in that order] if not then just white please

thank you in advance and sorry if somethings not right or i missed a rule or something. if its to hard pm me and i can make it simpler for you. thnx again! =)​

Last edited:

demon666

Demon trainer
Temari rox!

Who do want to do it: IceDragon
Theme: Pokemon
Size: 350x130
Pictures/Where?: Torterra And Manaphy .. Manaphy On The left And on The right Torterra
Background colour(s)/Link: can you make a custom background like the ones in you examples ... with Blue ANd Green only
Text/Font: 666 ( Under It )FC:3179-2705-4155 ... Also if you can find a space put Torterra And Manaphy Rulez!
Border?/Colour: Black
Effects/Extras: Anything Good

plz and thx ^_^

Last edited:

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
"temari rox!" [she really does lol]

Form~Regular Banner (~.:NL:.~)

Who do want to do it: nl
Theme: calm and smooth if that makes any sense
Size: 400x117 or 117x400 which ever way it goes
Pictures/Where?: 1, 2, 3 [ could the pics go appa
aang [middle] and momo
[pm me if you dont know which is which]] also could the momo pic be flipped so it would be facing the middle.
Background colour(s)/Link: like the glaceon banner but with the diamond grid. as for colour... whatever suits
Text/Font: "AVATAR..." in the same font as the zoidberg pic
Border?/Colour: white
Effects/Extras: can you make the text falsh red/blue/white/brown [in that order] if not then just white please

thank you in advance and sorry if somethings not right or i missed a rule or something. if its to hard pm me and i can make it simpler for you. thnx again! =)​

sure.

temari rox!

cool 1 anime banner please

Colour Theme:black
Size:300x13
Anime Character:http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs19/300W/f/2007/241/2/9/Pein_by_faernen.jpg
Kanji Word:pein or Akatsuki

plz and thanx ^^

you got it.

Temari rox!

Who do want to do it: IceDragon
Theme: Pokemon
Size: 350x130
Pictures/Where?: Torterra And Manaphy .. Manaphy On The left And on The right Torterra
Background colour(s)/Link: can you make a custom background like the ones in you examples ... with Blue ANd Green only
Text/Font: 666 ( Under It )FC:3179-2705-4155 ... Also if you can find a space put Torterra And Manaphy Rulez!
Border?/Colour: Black
Effects/Extras: Anything Good

plz and thx ^_^

^_^ IceDragon will be pleased, he was getting rather bored​

Status
Not open for further replies.