• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nova Travels

Who's your favorite pokemon character?

• Total voters

DarknessInZero

<- Es mío! MÍO!
HEY! I'm the random one!

And to prove it, here is the IFRQ (Incredibly Funny and Random Quotes) of today!

This one was for New Year, 'cause it is awesome, but now my pride is in the game!

"Hey, guys.. you know, I was drinking milk the other day and then I thought about the person who discovered milk.." Hayner trailed off. "WHAT THE FREAK WAS HE DOING WITH THAT COW?"

There you are. Now, gimme back my position as the most random person!!

Ha. Just saying hi. And stop w/ the indeeds, please.

Happy three days early New Year, TA!

DiZ out. Random!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, I thought the Mewtwo one was pretty funny so it has a permanent place in my siggy LOL

So yeah, I've already subscribed to your thread and I can't wait to see what happens next!

(One of these days if I have ready wifi I'll go ahead and post my own fanfic that I've been slowly working on...XD)

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
HEY! I'm the random one!

I never doubted it.

And to prove it, here is the IFRQ (Incredibly Funny and Random Quotes) of today!

Yay!

This one was for New Year, 'cause it is awesome, but now my pride is in the game!

What game?

There you are. Now, gimme back my position as the most random person!!

It was always yours. Oh, and that joke was stolen from Calvin and Hobbes.

Ha. Just saying hi. And stop w/ the indeeds, please.

Aw...Okay.

Happy three days early New Year, TA!

Happy three-days-early New Year to you too, DiZ!

DiZ out. Random!

Okay, but that post had pretty much nothing to do with the story, so try to keep on topic.

Yeah, I thought the Mewtwo one was pretty funny so it has a permanent place in my siggy LOL

It was always one of my favorites.

So yeah, I've already subscribed to your thread and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Subscription isn't necessary. I could just add you to the PM list so you only get informed of new chapters, and not every single post in the thread.

(One of these days if I have ready wifi I'll go ahead and post my own fanfic that I've been slowly working on...XD)

I hope you do! 'Till next time!

-TA

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
That's alright...I like to read through the reviews as well as the story...^_^

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Suit yourself! Anyway, as I've said, I won't be updating this for a while, but if you want to read it, I'll be posting a one shot here pretty soon. 'Till next time!

-TA

KYOGRE-D

Can you add me to the PM list as well? And I will think, although I haven't really been doing much which requires brainpower lately :/

CoachGump

Any chance I could be added to the pm list? I am really enjoying this

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
And added you have been! I hope you continue to enjoy it. Also, a general message. I'm almost finished with the Oneshot I've been working on, so I'll be back to this fic by...let's say next Monday. 'Till then!

-TA

KYOGRE-D

Hey, TA, are you going to put V-Create on any future possible raquaza appearances? Cos it just got V-Create, as you probably know

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I have a bad feeling a missed reading a chapter somewhere.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Hey, TA, are you going to put V-Create on any future possible raquaza appearances? Cos it just got V-Create, as you probably know

No, probably not. It was an event only move, so if I do include rayquaza, there would be no logical reason for it having V-Create. Then again, pshh, logic?

I have a bad feeling a missed reading a chapter somewhere.

And I direct you to the first post. If you missed one, the chapter list might help you find it. And thanks!

Oh, and the next chapter is much less complete than 100%, but slightly more so than not at all started. That's pretty much all I can say now. So...yeah.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Regardless, I am very eager to read the next chapter. So far this has been a great fic, and I'm very glad to have read it to this point. ^_^

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Okay, bad news, guys. Due to an unfortunate event involving my laptop, a locker far above my midgety head, and the ground, the next chapter won't be out for quite a while. The store fixing it up was able to recover most of my data, but I have no way to write without using my mom's computer, as I am doing now. My computer will be out of the shop in a few days, so I'll be back on writing then. So, yeah.

-TA

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Aw, D: hope it get's fixed soon.
A locker far above my midgety head.
hehe, it sounds funny.

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Aw, D: hope it get's fixed soon. a locker far above my midgety head. hehe, it sounds funny.

Yeah, I think the warranty covers it, but still, it's a pain. And no need to strikethrough. It sounds funny.

im in the same boat. my readers are getting antsy. . .

Got a laptop for christmas, WITHOUT WORD! My mom hasnt gotten it for me yet, and my head is moments away from exploding.

Oh well, good luck with writing the next chapter, Im thinking of writing mine in a facebook note, then poting it. . . hmmmmmm

Also, I see you dont like SOPA either, nice. I see a SOPA fourth wall joke forming. . . or not, either way. or Buzz claiming it as his own. . .

Wow, i see this turning out alot of ways. good luck!

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
im in the same boat. my readers are getting antsy. . .

Got a laptop for christmas, WITHOUT WORD! My mom hasnt gotten it for me yet, and my head is moments away from exploding.

Oh well, good luck with writing the next chapter, Im thinking of writing mine in a facebook note, then poting it. . . hmmmmmm

Also, I see you dont like SOPA either, nice. I see a SOPA fourth wall joke forming. . . or not, either way. or Buzz claiming it as his own. . .

Wow, i see this turning out alot of ways. good luck!

No, I can honestly say that no chapters will contain SOPA references. this post, however, is not a chapter. Buzz, John get over here.

:595:: Hello, mortals.

;279;: Hi peoples!"

Well, I know you guys had to travel all the way across the fourth wall to get here, so I'll get strait to the point. What do you have to say about SOPA?

;279;: Oh! Soap are good! Without Soap we can no take baths!

No, John, not soap, SOPA. It's an act that the U.S. government is considering. It would give the government the power to block any website that can post copyrighted material. Even SPPf could get shut down in the U.S.

:595:: No! If these forums shut down, this story won't be able to continue, and my quest for world domination will be over!

That's right, Buzz. Everyone in this story would be left in Driftveil City forever, never getting the gym badge, and never living again.

;279;: Dat would be bad! We's should stop it!

:595:: I agree. As much fun as it is to be evil, I fear I must take the side of good this time.

;253;: Wait!

Tails? What are you doing here? Aren't you busy trying to take over the internet?

;253;: Yes, but I can't do that if SOPA passes. I've even brought a few friends.

;201-s;;201-t;;201-o;;201-p; ;201-s;;201-o;;201-p;;201-a;;201-!;

Unowns! You're back! Even T and A unknowns! Does this mean you'll be my sig again?

;201-t;;201-a;: Yep!

Horay! Now, remember, from the whole Nova crew...

;253; ;472; ;329; :595: :496: :514: :536: ;279; ;440; ;132;: STOP SOPA!

-;201-t;;201-a;

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
I agree SOPA must be stopped! Coincidentally, SOPA is also spanish for soup. (Which is why I was SO CONFUSED when people were saying to stop SOPA)