• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nova Travels

Who's your favorite pokemon character?

• Total voters

3D992

The Living Hologram
Erm, isnt Tails a grovyle? Man, I'm gonna have to reread this story to remember everyone. Took me a while to figure out who Leo and Joltine were.

KYOGRE-D

ZOMG It's a miracle! A new update! xDDDD!
Man, I took a long time to figure out the start though, I was really confused with the poison heal start. But now I can say I told you so! (remember? I made a post about DW abilities)
Well, I found one problem though, its when "Cornelius William Goodfellow" (great name, btw) said, well, I can't quote it, idk how, but he said

“If I might ask, however,” Cornelius said, “could you kindly keep the treecko away from me?”

Tails is a grovyle, right? In body if not mind?

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
'Doh. I fixed it. sorry. I seem to do that a lot.

And, yes. You called it. How, I'm not sure, but you did.

Yay! New chapter!

Cool chapter. Leo and Joltine getting lost made me laugh. Tails 'brilliant idea' was probably the best though. And for some strange reason, I can imagine a Stunfisk with a British accent. :O I can also imagine him with an American, Australian and Irish as well. :p

Oh and btw I'm going to join your RPG soon. Probably.

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Good chapter. Shouldn't Tails be good with rafts made with wood and vines 'cause he's a Grass type?

Egads, you updated! *celebrates*

I loved the chapter, didn't find any mistakes that clearly jumped out at me and I apologize for being a tad late to the party with reading it what, like four days after you updated or something like that. Well, all my PM'ed and subscribed fics have successfully updated before me, I am officially a bad author.

Anyway, I liked the idea of the Stunfisk, one question though, have the kids bonded with each others Pokemon so that they can understand them? I've been meaning to ask this awhile. Along those lines, could Leo understand Joltine's Emolga? Because I would have been offended if I was him if that was the case.

Well I don't have much else to say besides way to go on this chapter, keep it up!

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
@legolover8: Glad you liked it! Don't feel obligated to join or anything. I just wanted to mention it.

@Grav: In theory, yes. In practice, Tails can suck at whatever he wants.

@Superpower Emboar: Don't worry about it! And no. That got ret-conned. The Pokeballs come with translators that link with the person who threw the ball.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Great chapter. I read the story last winter up to Chapter 39, and then there was nowhere else to go! Your story is great. Could you add me to the PM list? Thanks and keep up the great story!

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Glad you're still continuing this story. It was a great chapter and I loved the way Cornelius ignores Tails. I was a little disappointed that Buzz didn't show up, besides Jake mentioning him. That's all I have to say for now. And sorry about not warning you about the name change. It slipped my mind

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Great chapter. I read the story last winter up to Chapter 39, and then there was nowhere else to go! Your story is great. Could you add me to the PM list? Thanks and keep up the great story!

Thanks! You are added.

Glad you're still continuing this story. It was a great chapter and I loved the way Cornelius ignores Tails. I was a little disappointed that Buzz didn't show up, besides Jake mentioning him. That's all I have to say for now. And sorry about not warning you about the name change. It slipped my mind

Yeah, that was one of my favorite parts, too. And don't worry, Buzz will be back. Don't worry too much about the name change. I was able to look back through the comments and figure it out pretty quickly. If anything, it was my fault for not putting up a notification. I wouldn't have remembered.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Wow, this fic's popularity is booming! I actually have to do work on it now.

And added thou hast been.

DarknessInZero

<- Es mío! MÍO!
Hmm....
References, references everywhere.
Yup, I am alive. ...No, not really. It's just that my school is on a strike.
Aaaand I changed fandom. Now I write fanfiction for Vocaloid.
...Yep, I kept writing on FanFiction.net. I still think you should post this on that page too.
Woah, it has been a very long time since I last came here. You know, busy with school, writing, League of Legends... life in general. Oh, and lazyness. Lots of lazyness.
Well, I think I've got to catch up of some other fanfics from which I don't even remember the storyline. So, see ya, I s'pose.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Hey, DiZ, nice to see you! I've been meaning to got to FFN, but I've never gotten around to it.

Anyway,bad news, everyone. I've been having computer troubles again. While I can get a full data transfer, and I manged to get a few files (including The Nova Travels) copied onto a zip drive, my laptop has sadly seen its last days on this earth. I might be able to work from my family's desktop, but don't expect an update any time soon.

-;201-t;;201-a;

KYOGRE-D

Aww, that's too bad. Don't worry, chapters come in their own time!

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Hey I am back better than ever. Buzz, as i was thinking one day, an idea struck me: Since Cobalion isn't that mature, recruit him and use him instead of Prof. whatshisname.
Is Chap. 35's title a ASDF reference?

Grav out.
§