• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Nuzlocke Challenge (PG-13)

Should this be Interactive?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
MainFanFicBanner.png

Ello ello! I am Novan_Hero and this is my first fanfic, so I’m sorry if there are Grammar Errors and Punctuation Mistakes (etc). Anyway, my story is called The Nuzlocke Challenge. I do hope that you enjoy My Story. Also, please note that my story will contain 'Unlegit’ stuff such as non Egg Group breeding, abilities not originally from that Pokemon and maybe moves that a certain Pokemon might not learn. PLEASE Review it! As it can greatly help me with my writing.

Chapters:
►1|►2|►3|►4|►5|►6|►7|

PM List:
Superpower Emboar ; Elmi101 ; D-BRAY

►Chapter One – Starry Dreams
‘And there we have it Folks! Our new Nuzlocke Champion, Fredrick Johnson!’ screams the announcer as applause erupts along with the deafening roar of cheering. ‘That is gonna be ME someday!’ I think to myself. I’ve always wanted to be the Nuzlocke Champion, ever since I was a little 5 year old. My Dad has told me many stories about the Nuzlocke Games and he even won them at one point, he was the fifty-seventh Nuzlocke Champion and Frederick Johnson is the seventy-eighth Nuzlocke Champion.

I’ve always been proud of my Dad he taught me everything I know about Pokemon (trainer schools never appealed to me) and he even gave me my first Pokemon. No, it’s not those quintessential starter Pokemon that every trainer gets and even then only Chikorita and Piplup have any chance of being chosen by me. Now the Pokemon that I have chosen may not be adorable or fierce, but she is something that has always appealed to me. Her amazing physique and awesome personality, she is my—‘TRAAAAAPPPIINNNNCCCHHHH!!!!’ it yells as a bundling ball of Pokemon hurdles into my room

‘… TRAPINCH!’ I yell ‘Here I am trying to make you seem amazing in my head and then you come along and ruin it.’

‘trapiiiiinch….’Says my Trapinch as she sluggishly backs into her corner.

Yeah fine, my Pokemon is a Trapinch don’t judge me about it, I love her in each and every way. She’s a really special one because she’s the only remaining kin from my Dad’s Flygon, Felice. Felice was a special Flygon, she was the most beautiful and unique Flygon in existence (at least in my mind). They called her the “Desert Queen” because she had the ability Sand Veil and was able to disappear into a sandstorm and strike when you least expect it, Felice was also the reason why my Dad was a Nuzlocke Champion. So naturally my Trapinch is special too.

Oh I’m sorry, how rude of me. I haven’t even introduced myself! My name is Nick; I’m a fifteen year old boy and an avid Nuzlocke fan. You see every Year a contest is held called the Nuzlocke games, where competitors from all over the Pokemon World compete to see who will become the Nuzlocke Champion. The games work like this, all competitors are given an emblem to signify they are a competitor – this is used for identification for Pokemon centre and Pokemart use. Next they are given a special item that they attach to they’re pokedex which sends out a special radio signal that disallows competitors to catch another pokemon after their first battle in that specific area and finally they are given special Pokeballs, these intercept the radio signals which “communicate” whether they are able to be operated or not. Then the battles come into play, as stated in the Nuzlocke Rules ”Once a Pokemon is deemed unable to battle, they are immediately released back into the wild.” I still find it amazing when the Pokeball converts to release mode and just zaps away, Pokemon with it. So basically the Nuzlocke Champion is the person who manages to defeat all eight gyms, Elite Four and champion first. Quite amazing isn’t it?

‘Nick! Dinner time, remember to bring Trapinch along!’ My mother yells as the wafting aroma of a roast comes bursting into my room.

Me and Trapinch both look at each other and bolt towards the door at the exact same time.

‘Boy errr… well girl, your pretty quick for a Pokemon with a base speed stat of ten’ I say as we run down the hallway.

‘Traaaapiiinch TRAP!’ Say Trapinch when suddenly.

‘TRAPINCH NOOOO!!!!’ I scream and BAM it used dig… in the second floor of my house… then inevitably I hear a loud thud.

‘Traaaaa…..’ I look down at the hole in the hallway.

‘Honestly Trapinch, you need to remember that you don’t use DIG on the second story of a house, that’s the fourth time this week.’ I tell her as I slip through the hole and land face first into the living room of my house.

‘TRAHAHAHAHAHAHA!’ Shouts my Trapinch as she… ummm… literally rofls I guess.

‘Oh shut up, you’ I say rubbing my face as we both head into the Kitchen.

‘Oh good Nick, you made it… unharmed.’ Says my mother in a tone of both disappointment and embarrassment.

‘Well Mum, 80% of all accidents happen inside the home.’ I retort back.

‘Oh shush you’ She chuckles ‘ Just enjoy your roast, make sure you eat those veggies… AND don’t pour too much gravy on them’ As she instinctively grabs the gravy boat from my hand.

‘Trapinch, pinch?’ Says Trapinch obviously hungry from that stomach growl we just heard erupt from her body. I quickly grab two cupfuls from a bag of ’Brock’s Pokefood: Subterranean Feast’

‘Here you go buddy.’ I say as I put down the bowl filled with Trapinch’s food.

‘Traaaaaapiinch!’ Says Trapinch, which oddly enough sounds very similar to a human saying ‘thank you’

That’s when I hear a knock on my door…
---------

Sorry it's a bit short, Gonna add more in the second chapter though :D

Last edited:

Elision

Fall Apart.
I like the story so far, I can't see any mistakes in my eyes, so you're doing good.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
:/ awww what? You can't use IMG Tags Here? wah. anyway
@Bacon (yummy...) : Thanks for your comment! Glad to know I didn't screw up that much XD

I was also thinking of making this an interactive story where the readers can choose what happens. What do you guys think, if you would like this story to be an Interactive one then choose yes in the poll otherwise. Happy Reading :D

PS: Make sure you click the URL at the OP to see my banner :3

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
►Chapter Two – Trap Holes and Potato Patches
Me and my Mother look at each other with a surprised look on both our faces, we weren’t expecting anyone to visit especially at seven-thirty at night.

‘Here Mum, let me get the door.’ I say as I push myself up from my seat and gradually head towards the door. I wonder who it is at the door and what would they want at a time like this. I reach for the handle and turn it to open the door, when suddenly- BAM the door goes smack in my face leaving a unsightly red mark on my face.

‘OWWWWWWW….’ I say rubbing my face.

‘HIIIIII NIIIICCCKKKK!!!’ Says the high and cheerful voice that I’ve now come to dread.

‘ELEYSE?!?!* What are you doing here?’ I say in an exasperated voice.
Eleyse’s name is prounounced as EH-LEECE

~~~Flashback~~~
I think I should explain the History between me and Eleyse. It all started when I was 7, me and my Dad were walking to the town market and in my hand – lo and behold – was an egg. I wouldn’t dare let it go because I knew it was going to hatch soon. My Dad wouldn’t tell me what kind of Pokemon was in it, all he told me was that it would become an almighty Dragon-type. I was thrilled I pictured me relaxing with a Dragonite by the bay, or maybe riding on a Kingdra in the ocean, or maybe flying all around town on a Salamence, or maybe scare people with Garchomp or MAYBE see a Haxorus cut down a tree using only those ‘axes’ on its head. I was practically bouncing off the wall with excitement over what Pokemon would be in this egg I have, that’s when I met Eleyse. She was wearing a dress which had Sunflora’s on them, so naturally I went up to her and decided to tell her a bit on Sunflora’s. I went up to her and told her.

‘Did you know that Sunflora’s are always in pursuit of sunlight? Otherwise they practically freeze on the spot because of the lack of nutrition it’s getting.’ I say.

‘Dork, why are you talking to me?’ She says.

‘Hey!’ I shout. ‘I’m just telling you something interesting about the Pokemon that’s on your dress. You don’t need to be mean.’

‘Hmmph, Brainy Bum’ She says back.

‘JUST BECAUSE I’M THE TOP OF MY CLASS DOESN’T MEAN I’M A BRAINY BUM.’ I shout. That’s when everyone in the market stopped and stared at the events that were about to unfold between me and Eleyse.

‘Well you’re scaring me Brainy Bum.’ And at that moment she turned away and at the same time, her shoulder hit my egg causing me to drop it. With that the egg collided with the cobblestone ground of the market square along with an audible crack.

‘YOU BROKE MY EGG!!!!’ I scream about to emerge into tantrum mode. ‘YOU BROKEDEDED MY EGG!’ My face turned a bright red full of anger. I continued to scream the ‘profanities’ that a 7 year old would know at the time such as, dumb-dumb, melon-head, Magikarp and the worst thing that a 7 year old could possibly ever say – stupid. That’s when it all went wrong we started screaming at each other with our parents both trying to calm us down when all of a sudden we hear another crack from my egg. The market square goes silent as more cracks emerge from the egg. The final crack is made when a beam of light emits out of my egg and out comes… A Trapinch?

‘Traapiinch.’ Yawns the Trapinch as it tries out its limb for the first time.

I suddenly say ‘What is that thing? That’s not a Dragon Dad.’ I struggle out of his arms and say ‘You lied Dad, You LIED.’ With that I start running home, bucket loads of tears leaving my face. I decided to tell myself that it was Eleyse’s fault that out came a Trapinch, she did knock it out of my hands. I ran into my room the moment I entered my house, not even Mum could ask why I was in such a bad mood.

A few hours passed and my Dad brought home Trapinch and brought her and me to the backyard of my house.

‘Now Nick, I believe you owe Trapinch an apology.’ Say my Dad in a Calming voice. ‘She really feels sad over what you said at the market.’

‘Well okay.’ I cheerfully say. ‘I’m sorry for what I said at the marketplace Trapinch, I figured it was that little girls fault that you look like this, now go on turn into an awesome Dratini or something.’

‘Traaaaa???’ Says Trapinch wondering what in the world I’m talking about.

‘Nick, you know how I told you that inside that egg was a Pokemon that would turn into a Dragon-Type?’ says my Dad in a Reassuring tone of voice. ‘Well what I gave you was a Trapinch egg.’

I couldn’t believe my ears; Dad gave me a Trapinch egg on purpose? How could that thing turn into an almighty Dragon? ‘But Dad, how can Trapinch turn into a Dragon type? It doesn’t even look like a Dragon type, it has no wings or ARMS!’

‘Well son, I think you better wear these.’ He proceeds to throw a pair of Go-Goggles at me. ‘Nickel, I think you should put them on right now.’

I put on my glasses and say ‘DAD, my name is Nick.’

‘But you’re real name is Nickel, Nick.’ He says with a chuckle while reaching for a Pokeball. ‘Now Felice, enter and use Sandstorm.’

‘Flyyygon!’ Says Felice as she flaps her wings sending up a full scale sandstorm in my backyard.

‘Felice… OOF’ I say as my Dad grasps me in his arms.

‘Now Nick watch this.’ Dad says with hint of intensity. ‘Felice, DISAPPEAR’

‘Flygoooooon’ Says Felice as she vanishes into the sandstorm.

‘DAD! She, she Disappeared!’ I say with astonishment.

‘Now guess what son, one day your Trapinch will be a Flygon and I’m sure that she’ll be better than Felice.’ Says my Dad as the flurry of sand continues. 'Felice, Takeoff'

I suddenly feel something emerging underneath me and before I knew it, I was on top on Felice as she was soaring in the air. A few minutes later we land, I look for Trapinch, excitement appears on my face as the picture of Trapinch becoming another Felice emerges into my head. I then find out that she is nowhere to be found. ‘Dad! Where did Trapinch go?!’ I warily say.

He glances around and realizes that she is gone. ‘Felice, stop the sandstorm.’

‘Fly.’ Says Felice as if saying yes. With that she stops the sandstorm with another big flap of her wings.

The sandstorm subsided, me and Dad than go on to look for Trapinch, who we would find munching on some veggies in Eleyse’s garden. Soon after we enter the house we hear the inevitable scream of a seven year olds dismay. I have a little laugh to myself as we go into our kitchen for dinner.

~~~Present~~~

'Hey Nick! No time for daydreaming Brainy-Bum' Says Eleyse.

'HEY how many times have I told you not to call me that!' I say with annoyance. 'So what are you doing here anyway Eleyse?'

‘Well Nick, I decided to drop by and ask you a very important question.’ Says Eleyse as she holds a bag of potatoes in front of my face.
-----------

Well I ended up writing 'too much' so I just kind cut it and made 2 short chapters XD.

Last edited:

3lmi

pimping aint easy
bawww that Trapinch story :]]]

The second chapter is amazing, you've made me into a loyal reader now ^^

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
nawwww THANKS! I can Add Chapter 3 by Tonight (6.30PM at the time of this post) so yeah :D otherwise, It's coming tomorrow.

Also, should I add a PM list? Because of all the Positive Feedback I've been getting.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
►Chapter Three – Trap Holes and Potato Patches – Part Two
‘What has potatoes have to do with me?’ I ask as I inspect the bag of potatoes, which oddly enough seem really malformed. ‘Hey Eleyse, I told you that you shouldn’t use bipedal Pokemon manure in that precious garden of yours. hahahaha’ All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain on the top of my head, I then realize that I was hit in the head with a mallet?!?!?! I was hit in the head with a mallet, where in the world did that mallet come from?

‘owwww, Eleyse where in the world did you get that mallet from?’ I ask as a huge bump starts to swell on the top of my head.

‘That’s for me to know and for you to NEVER find out!’ She says with the most poshy and obnoxious tone of voice I’ve ever heard. ‘NYAHAHAHAHA, anyway I still want an explanation for these potatoes I found’

‘I’ve already told you—ahhh I mean what do you mean Eleyse’ I desperately say as she slowly lowers her mallet. ‘I honestly have no clue what happened to those potatoes in that stupid- I meant amazing garden of yours.’ I watch Eleyse eyes wonder around my house, when they stop and stare at something, I turn my eyesight to gaze at what she could possibly be staring at. I then realize that she is staring at my Trapinch.

‘Trapinch... Ask your Trapinch Niiick.’ She says.

‘Trapinch, I have an important question to ask you, did you go into Eleyse’s garden and eat her potatoes?’ I ask with a wink only my Mum and Trapinch could see.

‘Traaapinch, traaapinch.’ She says while shaking her head.

‘Well Eleyse, I have complete trust in my Trapinch and if she says no then I believe her 100%.’ I say with a slight mocking tone.

‘THAT MONGREL IS LYING, ADMIT IT NICK, YOUR TRAPINCH ATE MY SCRUMPTIOUS POTATOES!!!’ Screams Eleyse as my Mum rises from her seat.

‘Now I must say, Eleyse I believe it’s time for you to go home.’ Say my mother with a tone of both superiority and annoyance.

‘But, Mrs. Thynesly-‘ Eleyse manages to say before my Mother shows her the phone.

‘Eleyse, I will tell you once more before I call your Mother, I believe it’s time for you to go home.’

Eleyse makes a defeated sounding sigh ‘Okay Mrs. Thynesly…’She squeaks out ‘Well then, I guess Nick will hear the news concerning the Nuzlocke Games tomorrow!’ Says Eleyse as she walks out my door, I immediately hear a faint ’nyahahahaha’ behind it. My mind races, what does she know about The Nuzlocke Games that I don’t? How did she find out? And how come nobody told me about it? Many more questions race through my mind as my Mother sighs.

‘Blasted girl doesn’t know how to listen to simple instructions.’ Says my mother.

‘What instructions?’ I ask ‘And how do you know what Eleyse is talking about Mum’

Mum sighs. ‘Nick, I guess the meowths out of the bag, well then I’ll make it plain and simple for you.’ The room goes silent; Trapinch and I both look at my Mum. Once again thoughts race through my mind. Did she tell Eleyse that I’ve been telling Trapinch to dig trapholes and eat the potatoes in her precious garden? Does she know that I’ve been secretly giving my vegetables to Trapinch? But what I really want to know is what the heck she is doing telling Eleyse something important and not me.

‘Nick…’ Starts Mum ‘Your sister is coming home.’ An eerie and awkward atmosphere settles in our room, nestling me in its cold grasp.

‘WHAT?!’ I shout. ‘Lithany is coming home?!’ I couldn’t believe this, Lithany. Is. Coming. Home.

‘Yes, Nick. Your older sister is coming home. I tried to keep it a surprise but…’ My mother started saying. ‘NICK WAIT!’

I bolted towards our front door and burst into the cool night air and headed towards the meadow. I hear the fainting voice of my mother’s yelling as I run into the distance trying to think and calm myself down. Why is Lithany Coming back? Why didn’t Mum tell me? Why are these tears flowing out of my eyes… I arrive at the meadow and instantly start sobbing. I feel the rustling of my Pokeballs as my other Pokemon sense my despair.

‘ Lithany…’

~~~Flashback~~~
‘Hey, kiddo. I’m trying to teach you about this incredible finding that I discovered, so pay attention will yah!’ A woman says.

‘But it’s BORING Lithany.’ I say.

‘You find this boring and yet because of this I always beat Mr. Hotshot wannabe Nuzlocke Champion, any comeback for that huh?’ Lithany says.

‘WANNA BATTLE THEN!’ I shout.

‘Bring it small fry.’ Lithany says with a flurry of gusto. ‘Okay shrimp, same rules as always. 4 on 4 knockout battle, you lose when I beat all your Pokemon.’

‘HEY! Stop doing that every time you battle, it gets really annoying’ I say as I grab a Pokeball. ‘Come on out Ursaring!’

‘URSAAAA!’ Screams Ursaring as it emerges from my Pokeball.

‘Hmmph. Knew it.’ Says Lithany as she grabs a Pokeball from her belt. ‘I should take it easy on you. I’ll send out Avant-Garde to show you what I mean.’

‘Why do you have to doubt me? You know what, I’ll show you how strong I am now.’ I say as my mind conjures up a battle plan that would help me win this battle.

‘Come on then Nuzlocke. Go Avant-Garde’ Shouts Lithany as she releases her Pokemon.

‘Gardervoir.’ Says Avant Garde as she gracefully lands on the battlefield. I remember the reason behind her name, how she is such an unorthodox Pokemon compared to the rest of her team.

‘Let’s begin Nickel’ Lithany starts saying. ‘Avant Garde! Release the bindings of this earth and set up the barriers of protection!’ Gosh, she always goes poetic with Gardevoir, maybe this is how she won…

‘GardeeeeVOIR!’ Shouts Avante Garde as she commences her commands.

‘Oh no you don’t!’ I shout. ‘Ursaring. Use Brick Break.’

‘URSAAA.’ He says as he starts running for Avant Garde.

‘My my, seems that you have learned something after all.’ She sarcastically shouts. ‘Looks like I actually have to try a bit harder now. Avant Garde return!’

‘Garde’ Avant Garde says as she returns into her Pokeball.

‘Come on out Funale.’ Lithany says as she throws her ball in the air. Something comes out of it and then it disappears.

The battlefield is now empty other than the translucent remains of the now disappearing Light Screen and Reflect that Lithany put up. Yet somehow I feel as if something is amiss, something is ‘off’ putting, something... I realize what is gonna happen, but it’s too late.

‘Funale. Use Flame Charge.’ Commands Lithany as floating shadow full of fire rams Ursaring.

‘Grrrrrrr Lithany…. Ursaring use Crunch’ I shout.

‘Too slow, kiddo.’ Snickers Lithany. ‘Funale dodge it and use Flame Charge once more.’

‘Chandelure!’ Says Funale as he dodges Ursaring’s Crunch and hits him with another Flame Charge.

‘Well sadly Nickel, it’s over. I’m still amazed that you actually used your head when I made Avant Garde setup my Dual Screens, but it wasn’t enough. I didn’t even have to send out Lavadora and Kever Koning, but I guess I’ll send them out to watch so that you can get the pity you deserve.’ Laughs Lithany as she grabs two Pokeballs from her waist. ‘Come on out Lavadora and Kever Koning!’

‘Roootomtomtom.’ Says as Lavadora emerges from her Pokeball.

‘Heraa!’ Says Kever Koning as he joins Lavadora in the crisp afternoon air.

‘I don’t need your pity Lithany.’ I shout ‘Ursaring use Crunch’

‘Poor Boy…’ Says Lithany ‘Funale use Fire Blast’

~~~Present~~~
‘Traaaapinch?’ Asks Trapinch as she emerges from the ground beside me.

‘Yeah Trapinch, this is the place where Lithany battled me before she left.’
----------
Sorry it's not the best Chapter, kind busy atm but yeah. Next Chapter will explain something important. *cue epic mystery noise*

Last edited:

3lmi

pimping aint easy
You are amazing at writing flashbacks (the current one about Lithany is even better than the Trapinch one!).

I also like how you give alot of people a strong personality (Eleyese and his mom) but I think you should give the main character a little bit more spunk (but not too much, just a little bit more often than you do right now).

Chapter 4 seems pretty interesting, probably cuz you made that mystery sound >3<.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Thanks! Well, I don't know if it worked or not but Nick is a Reserved and pretty well mannered person, not over the top but not socially awkward either, but a boy of both a heart and a strong will. hmmm seems like I need to portray Nick as more of a passionate person now. :3 YAY for random brainstorms you make while posting.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
►Chapter Four – Caring For You
~~~Dialogue Flashback~~~
‘I remember it as clearly as water in a glass cup. Lithany completely obliterated my team with Funale. Hah, I remember when it was just a little Litwick that used to play with me when I was a little kid and now it’s a full blown Chandelure a fiery battler with an equal battling spirit, yet it still enjoys being in my company…’ Nick sighs as he recounts his child memories with Lithany’s Pokemon. ‘Yeah I also remember when Gardevoir was a tiny little Ralts and how we found her. Lithany and I were walking around forest when she was teaching me how to catch Pokemon.’

~~~Flashback~~~
‘Hey come on Nickel, I have to show you how to catch Pokemon.’ Shouts Lithany as she waits for me at the top of a gigantic hill.

‘But Lithany, I’m SO tired, can’t we just go to the river and let me catch a Magikarp as my Pokemon catching lesson?’ I say as I slowly crawl up the hill that Lithany managed to simply ‘glide’ through. ‘Can we have a break now, PLEEEEASE Lithany?’

‘Nick, we can have a break when you reach the top of the hill okay, now come on! You can do it baby brother!’ Lithany says as she encourages me to continue up the hill.

‘I’M NOT A BABY, I’M EIGHT.’ I shout back. ‘Lithany, I’m so tired, can you carry me please.’

‘Okay Nick, it’s pretty hot right now and I’m getting a bit tired too.’ Lithany says as she walks to where I am on the hill and starts to pick me up. ‘Heeeere yah go buddy.’

‘Thanks Lithany…’ With that I fall asleep in Lithany’s arms as she carries me over the hill and into the cool shade of forest just ahead of us

At that moment, someone walks through the forest and sees two Ralts and a Shinx playing in a small clearing in the middle of the forest. As he approaches the bigger Ralts stops playing and suddenly says something that makes the Shinx and the other Ralts leave the clearing to go and hide.

‘Rallllllts…’ Says the Ralts as that person arrives in the clearing.

‘My, my. You seem like a strong one don’t you? Don’t worry I’m not gonna hurt you, I’m simply going to make you stronger, but as protocol states, we must have a battle to decide whether or not I’m worthy to be your owner.’ The man reaches for a Pokeball on his waist. ‘Now then let’s begin. Come on out Parsect!

‘Para Para!’ Says Parasect as he emerges from the Pokeball.

‘Ralts, you may have the first move.’ Says the man, with that, the battles begins.

‘Raaaalts’ Said the Ralts as he Teleported away.

‘Oh bugger’ Said the man as he was about to return Parasect into his Pokeball when a Psychic attack came out of nowhere and hurled Parasect against a tree. ‘Impressive, I thought for a moment you actually ran away. This is gonna be a fun match. Now Parasect use Leech Seed on the ground.

‘Para!’ Says Parasect as he shoots dozens of Leech Seeds and Spore powders unto the ground at many different spots.

The match continued with Parasect spreading more Spores and Leech Seeds into the ground while getting hit with Psychic.

‘Hmmph.’ Says the man with a snicker. ‘I’m sorry Ralts, but the match is over, Parasect raise your Leech Seed.’

‘Para.’ Says Parasect as he raises his Leech Seed which have grown into plants, they suddenly head towards something in the forest.

‘RAALTS!!’ Says Ralts as the Leech Seed find his hiding spot and he Teleports somewhere else. The cycle continues and before long the Ralts becomes tired and teleports back into the clearing.

‘Do you feel sleepy Ralts? Because I have a feeling that you have been touched by the Leech Seed plants quite a few times and guess what. Leech Seed absorbs energy from its target so when I commanded Parasect to use Spore the Leech Seed absorbed the sleeping properties of it. So when you were touched by the plants not only was your energy being drained but you were also slowly being put to sleep.’ Says the man as he reaches for an empty Pokeball. ‘It will be a privilege to be your owner Ralts.’ The man then launches the Pokeball which emits a red light that absorbs the Ralts. The ball then wiggles and wiggles and before you knew it the man had captured the Ralts. ‘Welcome to the PSO Ralts.’ The man picks up the Pokeball and proceeds to leave the clearing. The other Ralts and Shinx emerge from their hiding spot.

‘Ralts..’ Says the Ralts as she starts to tear up.

‘Shinx, Shinx.’ Says the Shinx as he goes up to the Ralts and tries to comfort her.

‘Now Nick, I hope you had a nice nap because look! There are two Pokemon for us to capture’ Lithany says with a look of excitement on her face.

~~~Present~~~
Nick sighs as a Pokeball manages to unbuckle itself from Nick’s waist and releases itself.

‘Luxray.’ Says Luxray as he curls up against Nick.

‘Yeah that’s right Luxray, You can’t wait to see Gardevoir again can you?’ Nick asks Luxray as he pet’s Luxray. ‘Because you’ve known her since you were a little Shinx, right.’

‘Luxx.’ Purrs Luxray.

‘You still remember that battle don’t you Luxray.’

~~~Flashback~~~

Hey guys, Novan_Hero here and for the first interactive option you can decide 2 things! First is who you want to ‘narrate’ the interactive segments of my fic, your options are:
-Nick’s Trapinch
-Felice the Flygon
-No one.
It’s not a major thing but each option has its own personal way of announcing it EG. If you choose Trapinch, you will have a very ecstatic announcer giving you the interactive options and very exciting facts about stuff involving Nick and Trapinch that may or may not be important, while if you choose Felice you will have a very serene announcer and you will get to learn some of the history behind some of the characters and if you choose no one, I just give you the options plain and straight no back story or random facts.

Now the second interactive is about the next chapter and these are your options:
-Lithany announces important news
-Lithany and Nick have a battle
-Lithany and Mum have a battle

So these are your choices, please post your announcer of choice and what you want to happen in Chapter 5 in your post/review. Also, I put this in the middle of the chapter because I think you guys need a break before another flashback. Anyway, please continue reading :D

‘Luxxxray…’ Moans Luxray as he falls to the ground.

‘Luxray!’ I shout as I run towards Luxray.

‘Chande.’ Says Funale as he stops firing the Flamethrower and returns to Lithany’s side.

‘Nawww, let me fix that for you Nick.’ Lithany says. ‘Avant Garde, please come out and use Heal Pulse.’

‘Gardevoir.’ Says Avant Garde as a pink aura emerges from her body and surrounds Luxray and the other Pokemon.

‘There you go Nick, your Pokemon are all healed up.’ Lithany starts. ‘Hmm, Nick… MOVE AWAY’ Lithany says as she shoves me and away, while Avant Garde uses Psychic to transport my Pokemon away. ‘Avante Garde, use Protect.’

‘Voir!’ Says Avante Garde as she spreads a translucent shield around us, that’s when a Close Combat hit us.

‘Well done Lithany.’ Says a man who proceeds to stand next to the Pokemon who had just attacked Lithany. ‘Gallade, stand down.’

‘Gallade’ Says the Gallade as it makes a saluting posture and glances towards Gardevoir.

‘Gardevoir… Voir!’ Says Avant Garde as she backs away.
‘Lithany, I am from the PSO and we are interested in having you work for us, so would you like to come with me.’ The man says with a courteous gesture.

‘And what if I decline?’ Lithany questions.

‘Then I have the permission to take you by force.’ The man darkly says.

‘Then I suppose we will have a battle then, but first, Avant Garde, are you alright.’ Says Lithany as she approaches Avant Garde who is as frozen as a block of ice in the middle of Antartica. ‘I don’t know what’s wrong with you but please stay safe.’ Lithany looks at the man and says ‘Kever Koning use Megahorn!’

‘Hera! Hera!’ Says Kever Koning as he lowers his shining horn and runs towards the Gallade.

‘Gallade, use Bulk Up.’ Says the strange man as another boy appears behind him.

‘Lade!’ Says Gallade as he tenses up just as Kever Koning hit with a Megahorn.

‘Agent Kody, I should tell you now, Bulk up not only increases a Pokemon Defense, it also increases it’s Attack.’ The man tells the kid.

‘Yes Agent Rhino.’ Salutes Agent Kody.

‘Gallade, use Psycho Cut’ Commands Agent Rhino.

‘Gallade, lade’ Gallade says as he hits Kever Koning with a boosted Psycho Cut.

‘Grrrrr.’ Lithany says as Kever Koning is knocked out. ‘Lavadora, Use Hydro Pump’

‘Roootomtomtom!’ Says Lavadora as a ton of water hit Gallade.

‘Gallade.’ Says Gallade as he remains standing though a bit wet.

‘But how… how is Gallade still standing?!’ Lithany shouts as disbelief show its ugly face.

‘Now, now Lithany. Did you think you were the only one to know about Effort Values.’ Agent Rhino retorts.

‘WHAT!’ Lithany screams. ‘How did you find out about that.’

‘Oh I have my sources little one. Now Gallade, Leaf Blade’ Agent Rhino commands the Gallade.

‘Gallade!’ Shouts Gallade as he slashes Lavadora with a blade of leaves which knocks the washing machine out.

‘Grrrr… Funale! Shadow Ball!’ Lithany says as the realization of how dangerous the situation actually is reaches her head.

Agent Rhino chuckles. ‘You’re not even going to get the chance my dear. Gallade, use Shadow Sneak.’

‘Lade!’ Gallade says as his shadow moves towards the Chandelure and strikes it.

‘FUNALE!’ Lithany distraught with exasperation screams.

‘Now Lithany, I would not like to see anything happen to that Gardevoir of yours as I sensed Gallades hesitation as he attacked your Gardevoir. So would you please come with me.’ Agent Rhino confesses.

‘L-L-L-Lithany…’ Avant Garde says as she protrudes into Lithany’s mind.

‘Are you alright Avant Garde? What’s the matter.’ Lithany thinks.

‘Lithany… That Gallade is my brother.’ Gardevoir says.

‘WHAT?!?!!’ Lithany thinks as the surprise shows on her face.

‘Lithany, I guess your Gardevoir has told you huh?’ Agent Rhino says. ‘Well I don’t like keep people waiting, I’m gonna attack Gardevoir now and if you want to stop it just say so. Gallade Use Shadow Sneak.’

‘Lade.’ Gallade says as the shadow heads towards Gardevoir.

‘I’m sorry sister.’ The Gallade says as his thoughts reach her mind.

‘STOP.’ Lithany says as the shadow halts just inches away from Avant Garde. ‘I will go with you then.’

‘Good choice Lithany, shall we head off?’ Agent Rhino Gestures to the black hovercraft that appeared above them.

‘We shall.’ Lithany says as she goes with Agent Rhino.

‘Lithany NO!’ I shout as I scramble towards Lithany.

~~~Present~~~
‘Then it turns out that the PSO isn’t evil as I portrayed it to be because Lithany called home quite a lot.’ I tell Luxray and Trapinch. ‘But I never once wanted to talk to her. It seems that she now wants to talk to me huh.’ I sigh as somebody emerges from the woods. ‘Who are you’ I say as Luxray perks up and Trapinch sneaks back into her hole.

‘Hey Nickel, don’t you remember your older sister?’ Lithany says.

Last edited:

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Another great chapter, I love Lithany even more :], so smart and responsible. Amazingly creative reason why she left (for that job at PSO, well she was forced ...).

For the interactive parts, NICK'S TRAPINCH <3, she is so cute and amazing (for a pokemon xD). And for the second one probably Lithany and Nick should have a battle ^^, because she is back and all that.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Well I want other People to post otherwise you can practically pick the whole story for yourself Ai Elmi? hahah Please do post it does not even need to be a review since this is now an Interactive story

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
aw... that makes it terrible.. just keep going with what you are doing.. it looks great

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
I see you've read the Nova Travels. It really is amazing what one can do with mallets and access to hammerspace. As for the whole interactive thing, I agree with D-Bray. You know your characters better than anyone else, so you should write your own story. If I had to choose, I would go with trapinch and the Nick/Lithany battle. Comepletely your call though. I like the idea for the story, and I like that the pokemon get released instead of dying, like in most Nuzlocke fics. It kind of makes plot holes. I'll try to review any future chapters I can. Keep up the good work!

-TA

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Well I want other People to post otherwise you can practically pick the whole story for yourself Ai Elmi? hahah Please do post it does not even need to be a review since this is now an Interactive story

Hahaha I really like Nuzlocke and this one is a fan fic. I'm not really reviewing it, just telling my thoughts on the chapters (it seems like you are an experienced writer ).

Other people are starting to post ^^, and I agree with them, you should make the story yourself (because they are your characters).

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
okays then. now to remove that poll.... :D I have decided to remove the Interactive thingy and then Just have Trapinch have his own little 'show' at the end of each chapter possibly giving insight into a Character or give a Little spoiler about a chapter to come.

Last edited:

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
►Chapter Five – Rough Reunions
‘Lithany..’ I start. ‘What are you doing here, at this time of night? I was expecting you to come tomorrow.’

‘I should ask you the same question Nickel. As for why I’m here this late, I decided to drop by earlier.’ Lithany states as she walks closer to where I am. ‘Nick, would you like to have a battle with me?’

I’m shocked, she just arrived and now she wants to have a battle with me and what about a little ‘talk’ especially how I haven’t spoken to her for the two years that she’s been gone. ‘Lithany, you want to battle me? No hello’s, how do you do, how have you been for the last two years?’ I say with a slight tinge of anger in my voice.

‘Why not?’ Lithany says as she reaches for her Pokeball. ‘I want to see how much my baby brother has grown over the 2 years I’ve been gone.’

‘I’M NOT A BABY LITHANY.’ I shout fuming with anger. ‘Luxray, Wild Charge’

‘Lux Lux!’ Luxray charges towards Lithany as electricity builds up in his body.

‘Avant Garde setup the shields of protection.’ Lithany says as she releases Avant Garde from her Pokeball.

‘Voir!’ Avant Garde says as she sets up a Light Screen and Reflect just as Luxray hit her with a Wild Charge.

‘Luxray return!’ Nick says as a red beam of light absorbs Luxray. ‘Ursaring use Brick Break.’

‘Ursa ursa!’ Ursaring says as he raises his hand to strike the defensive screens.

‘Hmmph, you never learn don’t you?’ Lithany says as she releases another Pokemon. ‘Funale disappear.’

‘Chandelure.’ Funale says as the translucent pieces of the broken shields reflect the gleam of the moon as they disappear into nothingness. The clearing presents itself in a ball of déjà vu from our battle, two years ago, Lithany looks as cool and calm as she could ever be, while I’m nearly sweating bullets thinking of what to do next. I hear a rustle and I command. ‘Ursaring use detect!’

‘Ring.’ Says as his senses heighten and he anticipates Funale attack.

‘Nick, you learned something after all, but that not enough.’ Lithany says as she points to the sky. ‘Nick, did you know how I felt looking up at the moon and remembering the times I spent with you?’ We both continue to gaze at the twinkling stars and the bright moon that envelops my mind in wonder. ‘I missed you a lot and it sort of hurt that you wouldn’t talk to me at all.’ Lithany begins to tear up as she sinks to the ground. ‘I’ve always cared for your well-being over mine Nick and the fact that I couldn’t hear your voice was as heartbreaking as losing Dad.’

An eerie silence befalls the clearing as the meaning of her words finally penetrates my mind. ‘Just stop this nonsense Lithany.’ I begin saying as I too begin tearing up. ‘Dad always said that a Pokemon trainer should not lose their state of mind in battle.’

Lithany picks herself up as a fiery ball of flames come hurling towards Ursaring.

‘Ursaring.’ Says the bear as he dodges it with ease.

‘Funale use Flame Charge’ Lithany says as the Funale emerges from his hiding spot and prepares to attack Ursaring.

‘Ursaring dodge and use Crunch’ I say as Funale misses and Ursaring clamps on to the fiery chandelier and with that bite, Funale faints.

‘Impressive, Kever Koning, use Close Combat.’ Lithany says as the goliath beetle emerges from the Pokeball and starts attacking Ursaring.

‘Ursaring! Detect!’ I shout as Ursaring dodges the rest of the punches fired by Kever Koning.

Ursaring looks pretty weak right now and I don’t have a Ghost, Bug, or Psychic type with me. I guess I have to use her then…

‘Ursaring return!’ I say as a red beam envelops the very weak Ursaring. ‘Ummmm ahhhh….’

‘What’s wrong Nick?’ Lithany says as if our little ‘moment’ never happened. ‘Send out your next Pokemon already I can’t beat you if there’s no Pokemon for me to beat.’

‘Well Lithany, the truth is…’ I start saying.

‘WHAT?’ Lithany shouts obviously starting to get annoyed by my “antics”.

‘The truth is ummmm… The Pokemon is already out.’ I tell Lithany only to be met with a blank look from both Lithany and Kever Koning.

‘Oh I get it, it’s a Ghost type Pokemon.’ Lithany begins saying. ‘OR MAYBE, It’s a Kecleon. Kever Koning, use Close Combat on the ground!’

‘Heracross, Hera.’ Says the beetle as he begins pounding the ground and nothing happens.

‘… Nick, are you one drugs.’ Lithany asks with both a tone and look of seriousness.

‘No, but you’re not gonna believe this.’ I say. ‘Trapinch, use Gust.’

A hole pops up underneath Kever Koning and from that hole comes a gust of wind that lifts the beetle up and drops him to the ground.

‘WHAT THE?!?!’ Lithany says as a weakened Kever Koning crawls towards her. ‘But… but… how does a Trapinch use Gust? For Arceus’s sake it doesn’t really have WINGS.’ Lithany puts Kever Koning back in his Pokeball and sends out Lavadora. ‘Hmmph, I’ll wash your odd Trapinch out of his hiding spot Nick. Lavadora, Hydro Pump’

‘Rotomtomtom!!!’ Lavadora says when suddenly a Lilligant steps in front of the spray of water.

‘Lilli, Lilli, Lilligant.’ Says the Lilligant as a powder envelopes us in its… sleepy… grasp… *yawn*

I wake up in my room, Trapinch lies on top of me and carefully put him to the side as I walk downstairs. Downstairs I see Mum’s Lilligant take care of the flowers in our front lawn and then that was when I realized that it was her Lilligant that put us to sleep. I cast it aside and continue to walk into our living room where I see Lithany laying on the couch watching TV. I sit down on another seat and just sit there as time revolves around us.

‘So you want to ask me something?’ Lithany says still looking at the TV and news happening around the Pokemon world.

‘I wanted to ask why the PSO allowed you to talk to us and even let you out after two years after they practically took you away.’ I say.

‘Well Nick the truth is they didn’t take me, I had already accepted the job beforehand.’ Lithany says as if it was a normal thing that happens.

I’m dumbfounded, she let them take her away, she accepted the job beforehand and I was confused. ‘So why did you have a battle in the first place? Why did you just leave LIKE THAT? And why did you-.’

‘NICK. I’m not gonna stay here forever I was only allowed to stay for a week before I had to go back.’ Lithany says her eyes now piercing through my eyes as what she’s saying finally sinks in.

‘You never answered my question Lithany. WHY did you?’ I say as my Mother’s head peers through the window.

‘That’s not important at this moment Nick.’ Lithany says as she stands up and proceeds to walk towards the stairs. I stand up and push her against the wall just as my Mum emerges from the door.

‘Nickel Thynesly! You let go of your sister now.’ My Mum says as proceeds to break us up.

‘No Mum, it’s alright I can handle this.’ Lithany says as my mother backs down ‘Nick do you want to know why they allowed me back?’

‘I don’t care about that at the moment Lithany, tell me WHY did you go’

‘Nick that’s really unimpor-‘

‘NO tell me why you left Lithany’

‘Nick I can tell you another time but ple-‘

‘No Lithany TELL ME NOW. oof’ I say as Lithany pushes me to the ground.

‘You want to know why Nick? I’ll tell you why, a few days before that incident Agent Rhino approached me and asked me to join the PSO, I accepted and told them we should have a battle before I had to leave. That’s why Nick, I had wanted to tell but you wouldn’t talk to me.’ Lithany says as she starts to go up the stairs.

‘So why didn’t you wanna tell me this before we had our battle?’ I say as I lay on the ground.

‘Because that was the last time I could’ve had a proper battle with my little brother.’ Lithany says as she sits on one of the steps and sighs.

‘Wha… What do you mean Lithany?’ I ask as I get to my feet.

‘Nick, the reason they allowed me to come back was…’ Lithany begins saying.

‘Was what? LITHANY tell me.’

‘Was to bring you with me to the PSO, Nick they want you gonna become a PSO agent.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now it’s time for Trapinch’s Telltales.

‘HI guys! I’m Trapinch and for the first tale ever, I would like to explain to you how Trapinches manage to learn and even use GUST!’

‘Believe it or not Trapinches can learn Gust legally, the author should know, he does love Flygons.’

‘Anyway, this is how Trapinches manage to use Gusts without wings.’

‘You see Gusts are brief strong gusts of winds that can travel at very high speeds for a very small period of time.’

‘For Trapinches, using Gust is like using a premature Dragonbreath as they both require wind.’

‘You see all I have to do is open my mouth, take a big breath and blow!’

‘… No, this is PG13 guys, keep those thoughts in your head please.’

‘And that my friends was this week’s segment of Trapinch’s Telltales!

‘Next week, will be a video of Nickel’s Dad having his most famous battle while in the Nuzlocke Games!’

‘Trapinch! It’s dinner and why are you mumbling to yourself’ Nick says as his footsteps are heard through the hallway.

‘Oops, time for me to go now. SEEYA!’

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Pretty good chapter. The rapid switching out in the battle was a bit confusing, though. A little more narration would be helpful. I really liked the Trapinch's Telltales, though. Keep up the good work!

-;201-t;;201-a;