• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The oasis shop

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
Any shiny pokemon?

Lvl_99_zekrom

i want:UT poketopia pikachu-x|x|x|x|x|31|-
and palkia

i'll trade: shiny treeko and shiny torchic

edit!!!!!!!:i will also trade a egg move zorua snarl/dark pulse/extrasensory/sucker punch
and snover ice beam/solar beam for your celebi or thundurus

Last edited:

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
Any shiny pokemon?
no
i want:UT poketopia pikachu-x|x|x|x|x|31|-
and palkia

i'll trade: shiny treeko and shiny torchic

edit!!!!!!!:i will also trade a egg move zorua snarl/dark pulse/extrasensory/sucker punch
and snover ice beam/solar beam for your celebi or thundurus
Just want that zorua.Anything else u want?

i have black exclusives, shinys and can ev train almost all 5 gen pokemon if you want
would u be willing to Ev train my luxio in atk and speed?Ill give u any egg moved pokemon on my list.

Lvl_99_zekrom

I would trade for an egg move but,no offense, your egg move pokes are kind of lame. But I guess I'll trade for a teddiursa.

agabar

Pinsir, Heracross, Pansage, Houndour or Bellsprout for your Phanpy? I haven't seen any of these on your list.

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
srry for being away.I was on a "family vacation".
@Joe do u have a pansear with bite and yawn?if u do ill take it.
@Hpboy what do u have to offer?

Gad

is low on Patrats
Hey lucario,
Would you be interested in my Ash's Pikachu and shiny Axew for your Poketopia Pikachu and WIN2010 Celebi?

Gad

is low on Patrats
Sure, I'd do that trade.

ladyvipaka

Poke Master
Could I get a take down darmanitan for a black exclusive? Your choice which one :) I have mirror coat gothita though.

Last edited:

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
im interested in any duskull. i can offer anything in my sig, or anything available in White.