• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Odd Poke-Chao [Basically when Sonis Meets Pokemon] PG-10

• Thread starter Togepi Tournament Champ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Togepi Tournament Champ

This story is about a Pichu Bros. Vacation. The Current Pokemon With them are the following:
Togepi
Wooper
Munchlax
Magby
Oddish
Hoppip
Wynaut
Let the story begin!!
Previously.... The Pichu Bros. were on vaca tion with their friends. After spotting amysterious creature, they ran into a strange jewel.

The group was transported to a strange world. After exploraton, they found out it was the Chao World. The creatures here were friendly, but one little Chao was turned into a Pichu Chao after greeting Pichu. They soon met up with three Chaos called Espeo, Sonic, and Shadow.

To be continued on 11/23/05

T

Togepi Tournament Champ

Sorry the computer started acting like crud.

T

Togepi Tournament Champ

Now, the story continues!!!
"Who the hell are you?" said Shadow.

"Why you little..." said Wooper.

"We`re the Pichu gang," said the older Pichu.

"It`s a Chaos Saphire!" said Sonic.

"Ah, so this is a Chaos Saphire," said the older Pichu.

Shadow and Sonic ran off. Espeo explained that the Chaos Saphires had great power, and that Shadow has six of the seven. The Pichus adapted to life in the Chao world. They made a home between a river, a forest, and a volcano. They found out about the Hero Chao World that only Sonic could enter, and the Dark Chao World that only Shadow could enter.

Dragonfree

Just me
Please read the fanfiction rules. A chapter must be at least a page in Word.

T

Togepi Tournament Champ

Now the story continues!!!

"Pichu, come here!" said the younger Pichu. The Chao Race Championships were today. Wooper was anouncing. " Entry number one is Espeo, the mysterious Chao," said Wooper, "And enetry number two is Ed, the Full-Metal Chao." "Entry number three is Sonic, the speed Chao," said Wooper, "Entry number four is Roy, the Flame Chao." "Entry number five is Shadow, the dark Chao," said Wooper, "And entry number six is Glutony, the hungry Chao-humaculie." "Entry number seven is Knuckles, the fighting Chao," said Wooper, "And entry number eight is Envy, the Chao-humaculie who thinks Ed is puny. "That little..." shouted Ed. "These races will be held in one-on-one combat," anounced Wooper, "Let round one begin!"

In a close match, Espeo lost to Ed. In the second match, Sonic lost to Roy. In match-up three, Shadow beat Glutony. In the final round one match, Envy beat Knuckles.

To be continued.....

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
This really needs work. The chapters are too short, and there's no plot, no description, no nothing! -_- And excuse me, "chaos saphires?" First of all, sapphire is spelled with two "p"s. And second, it's Chaos Emeralds, not Chaos Sapphires.

Come on, I know you can do better than this!

Dragonfree

Just me
Since you failed to comply with the rules after the warning, I have no choice but to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.