• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Offical Vampire Knight Thread

Voodoo-muffin

I shot Bambi's Mom=]
Well its a thread about Vampire Knight obviously =]

and I just finished volume 9 (and the first chapter of 10)

...can't believe yuki and kaname are siblings o.o

=] all rules apply
and well lets discuss (and this is my first thread wonder how long itll last) xD

Last edited:

Haine

I am so glad that Zero finally kissed Yuuki! <333

Voodoo-muffin

I shot Bambi's Mom=]
yeah ^^ i was like yay about time XD

Dx and you would think there'd be alot of people posting here...(seriously i thought alot of people liked vampire knight) anyways ..time for a topic xD lol

Who's your favorite couple in VK

I'd say Yuki and Zero because they look cuter together plus im not a huge fan of Kaname >_>

ForeverFlame

VK is a guilty pleasure of mine. I like shojo on the whole, but I'm pretty picky about what I do and do not read, and this has been great. I've read 46 chapters, and watched all 26 episodes. It's one of my top ten series', for sure.

I'm not really a shipper, and I hate it when people watch a series just for the romance, but I'm more Kaname than Zero. I always found his character to be very annoying. I know that Kaname and Yuki is incest (he's her ancestor, so it's still incest even if they aren't true siblings), but anyone is better than Zemo.

It's nice that he finally confessed his feelings to Yuki, even though it's been blatantly obvious since Chapter 1. And she tells him straight up that she wants to be with Kaname. Wow, that must be rough. D=

I thought that the story would be ending soon, with Rido dead and stuff, but then I found out about "Part Two". So I guess there's going to be another couple of years left of this thing. As long as the plot doesn't worsen, I'll probably stick with it.

Haine

yeah ^^ i was like yay about time XD

Dx and you would think there'd be alot of people posting here...(seriously i thought alot of people liked vampire knight) anyways ..time for a topic xD lol

Who's your favorite couple in VK

I'd say Yuki and Zero because they look cuter together plus im not a huge fan of Kaname >_>

Oh I am for Zeki all the way. I may be bias though because I just love Zero so much. <3

A certain someone in this thread constantly fangirls over this series a lot in her LJ. Because of that I bought the first volume. It was okay but I'm not really into shojo. I may continue it someday but I didn't enjoy it enough to want to buy any new volumes at this time.

She had a similar reaction when I introduced her to Ah! My Goddess so I guess that makes us even. ;P

Voodoo-muffin

I shot Bambi's Mom=]
I'm not one of the people watching it just for the romance...I think it just has an interesting plot..lets hope it stays that way before it goes down hill o.o

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
Vampire Knight just gets you addicted. I just love it!
Kaname is so mysterious and lovely, while Zero is so cute :D
I don't really adore Yuki being a vampire, though.
She's changed..:(

Sillicia

Trader
I'm not sure I like how the story turned. I think I prefered it before it became rather complicated after Yuki discovers she's a vampire.

ForeverFlame

Well, the story's slowing down now. Volume 10 is chapters 44-48, and all of thechapters so far were pretty slow. Just the aftermath of the great conflict that took place in Volumes 8 and 9.

I think that the story will go into Kaname declaring himself king, and an all-out revolt against him. That's the way it's going right now, anyway, and I like it. The "Shojo Vampire Academy" theme was just icky, but Hino Matsuri needed to do it to lure fangirls into the "Vampire War Drama" that she really wanted to do. I bet she originally planned for Yuki to be a vampire princess before she came up with the academy idea. So we're going into the direction that SHE wanted to go in, not the direction that she was pressured to go.

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
I am currently waiting for the arrival of chapter 48. I am devastated to see how the story will go on. I am also worried about Zero :c
I hope he will turn out fine. What is it with Ichiru? Is he really dead? People will be sad to hear that. Kaname...he's acting more and more not in my liking. I kind of develop the idea of him as a selfish man. As for Zero, I hope he is okay.

ForeverFlame

I read Chapter 48, and it was... well... okay. It was another flashback chapter. Didn't we already get one with Chapter 44!? I really wanted to see Yuuki actually express herself. Lately she's just been a procelain doll. Ever since the drama erupted and everybody split up, there hasn't been any time to focus on her at all.

About the chapter, it was from Kain's POV, and it was about... guess who... Kaname. It basically added onto the flashbacks in Chapters 12 and 28, and it was neat to see his involvement in those scenes. But please, no more flashbacks. Please.