• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

master91

shiny hunter
when are you available to complete our trade i was wondering to if i can slightly alter our trade instead of S/F mudkip could i get S/F snorunt

also are you interested in YOTD shiny trapinch

joffice

Overwhelmed
So, ummm.....did you check those Iv's???

Hmm I'm really sorry, but I just remembered that those Pokes are NFT by owner's request

Hi! I was wondering if you could EV train two of my Pokemon, a Jolteon with max Speed and SpD, and a shiny flawless Latias. It's all right if you can't.

Sorry can't EV train anytime soon.

when are you available to complete our trade i was wondering to if i can slightly alter our trade instead of S/F mudkip could i get S/F snorunt

also are you interested in YOTD shiny trapinch

I'll probably be available to trade in 4-5 hours and yeah I'm interested in that Trapinch if it is UT.

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Hey joffice. I was wanting to know if you might be interested in trading a shiny Blastoise for your shiny Shinx.

I got it as a Squirtle from another member on the forums.

Blastoise
Lv. 36
Torrent
Serious
Moves: Bite, Skull Bash, Aqua Tail, Protect
IVs: x/31/31/31/x/31

Is there any possibility of also getting your shiny Growlithe as well?

joffice

Overwhelmed
Hey joffice. I was wanting to know if you might be interested in trading a shiny Blastoise for your shiny Shinx.

I got it as a Squirtle from another member on the forums.

Blastoise
Lv. 36
Torrent
Serious
Moves: Bite, Skull Bash, Aqua Tail, Protect
IVs: x/31/31/31/x/31

Is there any possibility of also getting your shiny Growlithe as well?

Sure, I'm interested in the Blastoise and did you have any other shinies up for trade? If you do, I can give you the Growlithe as well.

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Sure, I'm interested in the Blastoise and did you have any other shinies up for trade? If you do, I can give you the Growlithe as well.
Sure. How about a VGC shiny Leafeon? (Evolved from the Eevee)

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Sorry, all of the shiny Pokemon I have and that I want to actually keep are untrained while the others are trained. I'm fine with just the Shinx.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Will trade for the shiny flawless scrafty lv50, and lv70 shiny kyogre If you get this PM me and tell me if you will trade them.and tell me what specific event pokemon you want and I will see if I have it

joffice

Overwhelmed
Sorry, all of the shiny Pokemon I have and that I want to actually keep are untrained while the others are trained. I'm fine with just the Shinx.

Okay, that's fine

Will trade for the shiny flawless scrafty lv50, and lv70 shiny kyogre If you get this PM me and tell me if you will trade them.and tell me what specific event pokemon you want and I will see if I have it

Hmm which events do you have that you think is of value. Or can you Pm me a list of Pokes that you have.

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Hmm I don't think I can trade during that time. Maybe Saturday?
I can't do Saturday. I'm going on a trip with the band to Carowinds. But, I think we may be back around 7:00 pm EST if you can do it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.