• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Would you trade 2 regular shinies for it :)? (The shaymin (pETI11)

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
do you still have the shiny flawless nidoran M?

joffice

Overwhelmed
Would you trade 2 regular shinies for it :)? (The shaymin (pETI11)

Sure. Feel free to choose, but I'll be unavailable to trade until sometime this weekend

Oops, I accidentally said latias instead of latios... I'll be fine to wait tomorrow.

Sorry for the long wait, but I have been really busy these past few days. I can clone for you for sure at Wednesday at the earliest if you still want

Just letting u know that I'll be able to trade in like under an hour.

Sorry about that as I have been really busy. Can we trade on Wednesday or Thursday?

Sounds great, please let me know ASAP!

Hmm but you'll have to wait for a couple of days as I'm unable to get the info on it until Wednesday even though I said I'd have it PMed to you a few days ago. I'm really busy with other things atm and I simply don't have time to trade or check any of that stuff

i just acquired a kyushu metagross id number 03172 untouched does this interest you

Sure, what did you want for it

do you still have the shiny flawless nidoran M?

Yeah, what did you have to offer for it

joffice

Overwhelmed
also have YOTD trapinch and druddigon hoping to persuade you to trade me korean entei

Hmm I'll decide sometime later, maybe we could still be able to work out a deal

i want to know when u are available to make the trade for my flawless timburr?

Sometime this weekend if you can

alesana64

Steel Trainer
im interested in your "Scraggy - UT Lv. 1 Jolly Flawless w/ Ice Punch/Drain Punch/Dragon Dance/ThunderPunch"
i can offer a shiny flawless timid natured haunter(ev trained in 4hp/252attack/252speed) or a shiny flawless timid natured latios.

I'm quite interested in your flawless beldum, I can trade you a shiny ev trained charizard lv 100 and a UT shiny rufflet

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
i have a shiny touched japanese machamp, a shiny UT good nature [ jolly ] donphan TRU arceus, shiny solrock, shiny piloswine, lv 91 EV trained by me almia darkrai, [ mild natured] and a level 2 all IV 0 magikarp that only knows splash.

and do you still have the shiny timid gastly? if so what gender?

Last edited:

joffice

Overwhelmed
Sounds good to me. Pm me what day of the weekend u are free for trade then.

Sure no problem

i also posted all my current S/F pokemon in shiny pokemon trade thread over 50+ if you check it out its on page 252 first post send me a pm of your interests.

Sorry no thanks.

Shiny Snivy and Shiny Litwick for pELI11 Shaymin?

Yup. We can trade sometime over the weekend

im interested in your "Scraggy - UT Lv. 1 Jolly Flawless w/ Ice Punch/Drain Punch/Dragon Dance/ThunderPunch"
i can offer a shiny flawless timid natured haunter(ev trained in 4hp/252attack/252speed) or a shiny flawless timid natured latios.

Sorry not interested

you forgot to pm for our trade?

Sorry I've been really busy these past few weeks. I'll PM you over the weekend for our trade

I'm quite interested in your flawless beldum, I can trade you a shiny ev trained charizard lv 100 and a UT shiny rufflet

Sorry not interested

i have a shiny touched japanese machamp, a shiny UT good nature [ jolly ] donphan TRU arceus, shiny solrock, shiny piloswine, lv 91 EV trained by me almia darkrai, [ mild natured] and a level 2 all IV 0 magikarp that only knows splash.

and do you still have the shiny timid gastly? if so what gender?

Hmm I can check sometime later since I don't have my ds atm but I'm not interested in any of those Pokes for it

Status
Not open for further replies.