1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Discussion in 'Trade Shops' started by joffice, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 36squid

36squid ISingTheBodyElectric

Would you trade 2 regular shinies for it :)? (The shaymin (pETI11)

2. ilovelatias

ilovelatias Danisnotonfire<3

Oops, I accidentally said latias instead of latios... I'll be fine to wait tomorrow.

3. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Just letting u know that I'll be able to trade in like under an hour.

4. Taigastyle

Taigastyle hardened battler

Sounds great, please let me know ASAP!

5. master91

master91 shiny hunter

i just acquired a kyushu metagross id number 03172 untouched does this interest you

6. furycalibur

furycalibur feelin' Nostalgic

do you still have the shiny flawless nidoran M?

7. joffice

joffice Overwhelmed

Sure. Feel free to choose, but I'll be unavailable to trade until sometime this weekend

Sorry for the long wait, but I have been really busy these past few days. I can clone for you for sure at Wednesday at the earliest if you still want

Sorry about that as I have been really busy. Can we trade on Wednesday or Thursday?

Hmm but you'll have to wait for a couple of days as I'm unable to get the info on it until Wednesday even though I said I'd have it PMed to you a few days ago. I'm really busy with other things atm and I simply don't have time to trade or check any of that stuff

Sure, what did you want for it

Yeah, what did you have to offer for it

8. master91

master91 shiny hunter

also have YOTD trapinch and druddigon hoping to persuade you to trade me korean entei

9. AfroKing

AfroKing Street Brawlers CEO

i want to know when u are available to make the trade for my flawless timburr?

10. joffice

joffice Overwhelmed

Hmm I'll decide sometime later, maybe we could still be able to work out a deal

Sometime this weekend if you can

11. AfroKing

AfroKing Street Brawlers CEO

Sounds good to me. Pm me what day of the weekend u are free for trade then.

12. master91

master91 shiny hunter

i also posted all my current S/F pokemon in shiny pokemon trade thread over 50+ if you check it out its on page 252 first post send me a pm of your interests.

13. 36squid

36squid ISingTheBodyElectric

Shiny Snivy and Shiny Litwick for pELI11 Shaymin?

14. alesana64

alesana64 Steel Trainer

im interested in your "Scraggy - UT Lv. 1 Jolly Flawless w/ Ice Punch/Drain Punch/Dragon Dance/ThunderPunch"
    i can offer a shiny flawless timid natured haunter(ev trained in 4hp/252attack/252speed) or a shiny flawless timid natured latios.

15. Lite_Dragon

Lite_Dragon New Member

you forgot to pm for our trade?

16. EarthquakeCroc

EarthquakeCroc 黑雷王

I'm quite interested in your flawless beldum, I can trade you a shiny ev trained charizard lv 100 and a UT shiny rufflet

17. furycalibur

furycalibur feelin' Nostalgic

i have a shiny touched japanese machamp, a shiny UT good nature [ jolly ] donphan TRU arceus, shiny solrock, shiny piloswine, lv 91 EV trained by me almia darkrai, [ mild natured] and a level 2 all IV 0 magikarp that only knows splash.

and do you still have the shiny timid gastly? if so what gender?

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  18. joffice

joffice Overwhelmed

Sure no problem

Sorry no thanks.

Yup. We can trade sometime over the weekend

Sorry not interested

Sorry I've been really busy these past few weeks. I'll PM you over the weekend for our trade

Sorry not interested

Hmm I can check sometime later since I don't have my ds atm but I'm not interested in any of those Pokes for it

19. master91

master91 shiny hunter

im no longer interested in your entei but do any of S/F pokemon interest you

20. master91

master91 shiny hunter

also have S/F latios timid untouched

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.