• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

alesana64

Steel Trainer

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
I would like to trade my flawless movie14 victini for your gamestp flawless jirachi, and my shiny flawless EV trained whimsicott (bold, 252 hp, 252def, 4 sp def. EM encore) for your shiny flawless EV trained cloyster if you're willing, If not I'll trade it for the EV'd lvl 1 Shiny Flawless Feebas :3

joffice

Overwhelmed
also have S/F latios timid untouched

Sorry I already have one in a pending trade.

I would like to trade my flawless movie14 victini for your gamestp flawless jirachi, and my shiny flawless EV trained whimsicott (bold, 252 hp, 252def, 4 sp def. EM encore) for your shiny flawless EV trained cloyster if you're willing, If not I'll trade it for the EV'd lvl 1 Shiny Flawless Feebas :3

Sure, but can I get the nature of the Victini and how you obtained those two Pokes?

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Sure, but can I get the nature of the Victini and how you obtained those two Pokes?
the victini is adamant, and I got the whimsicott as a cottonee from dragonicwari's shop (dragon's dealings) and I got the victini from Johto_girl's trade shop :D, will you give me the cloyster or the feebas? I;'d prefer the cloyster :3

Last edited:

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
well, could you save the nidoran and gastly if its a male for me? til i can find somthing you'd like? if so i'd be super happy

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I'd like The following shiny pokemon, I'd like you to clone the pokemon you are interested in of mine and trade them back to me since yours are cloned. No pokemon from my trophy case will ever be traded, even if they're traded back.

Nidoran (Male) - UT Lv. 1 Adamant Flawless w/ Hustle
Beldum - UT Lv. 1 Adamant Flawless
Mudkip - UT Lv. 1 Sassy Flawless
Pawniard - UT Lv. 1 Adamant Near-Flawless (except SpA)

joffice

Overwhelmed
Im +9 hours GMT :) we can probably do something. And its not too mich cloning just a few events which you can keep a copy of if you do a few of them ;)

Sure. I'll VM you when I'm free to do so

the victini is adamant, and I got the whimsicott as a cottonee from dragonicwari's shop (dragon's dealings) and I got the victini from Johto_girl's trade shop :D, will you give me the cloyster or the feebas? I;'d prefer the cloyster :3

Oh I'm interested in the Whisicott, but I think I'm getting that exact Victini from Johto_girl as well

I'm interested in the Jolly EV trained Virizion. I can offer a near flawless shiny Magnemite UT with HP Fire.

Sure. We can trade sometime this week

well, could you save the nidoran and gastly if its a male for me? til i can find somthing you'd like? if so i'd be super happy

Sure. Please PM/VM me whenever you get a few new Pokes that I may be interested in

I'd like The following shiny pokemon, I'd like you to clone the pokemon you are interested in of mine and trade them back to me since yours are cloned. No pokemon from my trophy case will ever be traded, even if they're traded back.

Nidoran (Male) - UT Lv. 1 Adamant Flawless w/ Hustle
Beldum - UT Lv. 1 Adamant Flawless
Mudkip - UT Lv. 1 Sassy Flawless
Pawniard - UT Lv. 1 Adamant Near-Flawless (except SpA)

Sorry not interested

Would u like to trade ur flawless beldum shiny for my shiny rufflet NN otherwise UT?

joffice

Overwhelmed
i want to know when u are available for trade?

Sorry I've been really busy. I'll VM you about our trade sometime soon and hopefully we'll be able to trade sometime this week

Would u like to trade ur flawless beldum shiny for my shiny rufflet NN otherwise UT?

Sorry not interested

joffice

Overwhelmed
Hey guys, I've been really busy these past few weeks and unfortunately I have PMed a mod to close my shop since I simply do not have that much time to run it anymore.

If you guys see anything you like in my shop please do not post here and instead VM/PM me about your offer, but I may take days or weeks to respond/schedule a trade due to my current workload. Also, for current pending trades, please refer to the update on the first page of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.