• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

joffice

Overwhelmed
yes they're legit idk the owner and ill give 1 to u as donation

Alright, cool. I can trade the Lucario for those two. However, I can't trade right now though but hopefully in a couple of hours if you are still online.

Space Center Deoxys (Shiny) - UT Lv. 70 Modest w/ Pokerus

CMT.

I obtained the Deoxys in a trade yesterday from another trader here and to my knowledge it's legit but some of its moves are altered (I don't know if its due to pal park issues or the original owner just changed the moveset).
Full info on Deoxys:

Modest Nature
11/22/11
Hoenn
Apparently arrived at Lv. 70 after a long travel through time
Loves to eat

Moves: Psycho Boost/Calm Mind/Hyper Beam

Last edited:

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
I would like the shiny space c deoxys offering shiny flawless kyogre

I obtained the Deoxys in a trade yesterday from another trader here and to my knowledge it's legit but some of its moves are altered (I don't know if its due to pal park issues or the original owner just changed the moveset).
Full info on Deoxys:

Modest Nature
11/22/11
Hoenn
Apparently arrived at Lv. 70 after a long travel through time
Loves to eat

Moves: Psycho Boost/Calm Mind/Hyper Beam
Hmm, who did you get it from?

Devil lagiacrus

Brazilian trainer
NEED: larvitar 31 ivs in atack,defense and special defense nature:adamant ability :sandstream or staryu 31 ivs in special atack and speed nature:modest ability:natural cure.

i offer these:garchomp level 100 31 ivs in atack and defense,nature adamant ability:sand veil.or yourself ask one that you want.

thaislex

walking oxymoron
would really like your Dw bulbasaur, Dw ablility shiney vulpix, and almia darkari. willing to maybe trade with out the shiney vulpix but this is what i would be willing to trade for.

joffice

Overwhelmed
would really like your Dw bulbasaur, Dw ablility shiney vulpix, and almia darkari. willing to maybe trade with out the shiney vulpix but this is what i would be willing to trade for.

Replied in your shop

NEED: larvitar 31 ivs in atack,defense and special defense nature:adamant ability :sandstream or staryu 31 ivs in special atack and speed nature:modest ability:natural cure.

i offer these:garchomp level 100 31 ivs in atack and defense,nature adamant ability:sand veil.or yourself ask one that you want.

Sorry I don't have those Pokes in my shop

Last edited:

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Is this added to the Lucario/Year of the Dragon trade or did you take back the offer and offered that instead. Oh yeah and full info on Deoxys is on my last post. If you are still interested let me know.

no the trade is kyogre for deoxys
2 dragon for lucario

thaislex

walking oxymoron
alright cool!

drock55555

Breeder & Trader
WIN 2011 Celebi – UT Lv. 50 Calm (Unused for Event) for JPN lvl 79 Kryuem?

pokerock4

Puns give me power
Im interested in your shiny near flawlessly pawinard. I have haloween bantee,dream world event mamoswine,spring2012 reshiram,shiny haxourus,shiny leafeon,and a shiny pidgey nicked named safari. The event pokemon are untouched

thaislex

walking oxymoron
that's fine and i can wait

joffice

Overwhelmed
no the trade is kyogre for deoxys
2 dragon for lucario

Sorry the Deoxys is under investigation in the hack-check thread and it's probably going to turn out as a hack. I've removed it from my shop now but we can still trade the 2 Year of the Dragons for Lucario.

alright cool!

Replied in your shop

Hey whats up man.
I was really interested in this guy:

Dratini – UT Lv. 1 Adamant Flawless w/ Marvel Scale and Extremespeed

Please take a look at this post to see if theres anything your interested in:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?552357-Team-SeaSoul&p=13808491#post13808491

I'm interested in the Shiny Near-Flawless Jolly Croagunk (OT: Sky) if it is legit.

WIN 2011 Celebi – UT Lv. 50 Calm (Unused for Event) for JPN lvl 79 Kryuem?

Sorry I would have to decline as the Kyurem is T. Did you have anything else to offer though?

Im interested in your shiny near flawlessly pawinard. I have haloween bantee,dream world event mamoswine,spring2012 reshiram,shiny haxourus,shiny leafeon,and a shiny pidgey nicked named safari. The event pokemon are untouched

Can I get more info on the haxorus and leafeon please?

joffice

Overwhelmed
that's fine and i can wait

Alright, I'll VM you sometime early this week and put you on the pending list for now so I don't forget. :D

Sure is.
VM me so we can trade?

I actually have a Dratini ready and can trade as soon as possible and you don't mind if the Dratini is cloned right?

Stylinson

I have a VGC Larvitar. Interested in your Milos Island Tornadus – UT Lv. 70 Modest.

Status
Not open for further replies.