• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
that little tepig seems cool. btw torchic is flawless

Stylinson

Yeah I can do that trade but can please get more info on the Larvitar such as its IV's, etc.

Its Adamant, 9/5/25/4/9/25

Stylinson

Alright, cool. If you want to trade then it's a deal but I will not be able to trade for a few hours if that's okay with you. And I'll VM you later on when I'm ready to trade

Sweet. Yeah, whatever time works for you.

Shinyunbreon

CMT in my thread for
Shiny Near-Flawless (except SpA) Pawniard Lv. 1
OT: GLAROUG, ID: 33693
Adamant Nature, Ability: Defiant
Moves: Scratch/Pursuit/Sucker Punch

Italy Summer Regigigas - UT Lv. 100 Bashful

pokerock4

Puns give me power
My Haxorus is male lv.50 ability:rivarly. Moves:focus blast,dragon claw,dig,dragon pulse. Stats:att 174,def 109,sp att 89,sp def 99, speed 145,hp 163. Leafeon male lv.58 ability leaf guard. Moves: giga impact, giga drain, bite, energy ball. Stats: att 139, def 177, sp att 95, sp def 99, speed 150, hp 161

gardevoir_blue

i would like DW charmander and offer vgc eevee t

joffice

Overwhelmed
My Haxorus is male lv.50 ability:rivarly. Moves:focus blast,dragon claw,dig,dragon pulse. Stats:att 174,def 109,sp att 89,sp def 99, speed 145,hp 163. Leafeon male lv.58 ability leaf guard. Moves: giga impact, giga drain, bite, energy ball. Stats: att 139, def 177, sp att 95, sp def 99, speed 150, hp 161

Sorry not that interested in those shinies. However, I am interested in the SPR2012 Reshiram and if you have any other UT Shiny Pokes I don't have (except the ones you listed and not NN), I'd trade the Pawniard for those two since the Pawniard for Reshiram seems like an unfair trade.

i would like DW charmander and offer vgc eevee t

Sorry I am not interested because the VGC Eevee is T and also because I currently do not have a DW Charmander in my shop.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hey, in response to your post over in our shop, I'd like both of these, but if you wanted to find a shiny/shiny flawless I could also give you to add to the trade, that'd be fine, too since the korean DW turtwig is pretty awesome.

Shiny Near-Flawless (except SpA) Croagunk Lv. 1
OT: Sky, ID: 45242
Jolly Nature, Ability: Dry Skin
Moves: ThunderPunch/Super Fang/Cross Chop/Ice Punch

Korean DW Turtwig Lv. 10
OT: (in Korean), ID: 45283
Gentle Nature, Ability: Shell Armor
Moves: Tackle/Withdraw/Absorb

joffice

Overwhelmed
Hey, in response to your post over in our shop, I'd like both of these, but if you wanted to find a shiny/shiny flawless I could also give you to add to the trade, that'd be fine, too since the korean DW turtwig is pretty awesome.

Shiny Near-Flawless (except SpA) Croagunk Lv. 1
OT: Sky, ID: 45242
Jolly Nature, Ability: Dry Skin
Moves: ThunderPunch/Super Fang/Cross Chop/Ice Punch

Korean DW Turtwig Lv. 10
OT: (in Korean), ID: 45283
Gentle Nature, Ability: Shell Armor
Moves: Tackle/Withdraw/Absorb

Replied in your shop

Offering flawless shiny daramuka, elekid, palkia, spirtomb, or near flawless pichu. All UT
For WSHMKR Jirachi.

If you accidentally lost the previous Jirachi I can replace it for anything if you want but if you still want to trade I'm interested in the Flawless Shiny Darumaka

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
If you accidentally lost the previous Jirachi I can replace it for anything if you want but if you still want to trade I'm interested in the Flawless Shiny Darumaka

Yes, I lost it. I thought I had it still, but the one I did find in my box was some hacked Jirachi I got off the GTS x3

If you'd like I'll give you a random ivs shiny for the trouble, and trade darumaka for your near flawless dratini.
Shinies are Archen, Blitzle, Dwebble, Sawk, Sigilyph and Woobat

joffice

Overwhelmed
Yes, I lost it. I thought I had it still, but the one I did find in my box was some hacked Jirachi I got off the GTS x3

If you'd like I'll give you a random ivs shiny for the trouble, and trade darumaka for your near flawless dratini.
Shinies are Archen, Blitzle, Dwebble, Sawk, Sigilyph and Woobat

I'm interested in the Shiny Dwebble if that's not too much trouble for you and yeah I can trade the dratini for the darumaka

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
u didnt reply to me (top post on the page)

joffice

Overwhelmed
The Dwebble it is,
let me know when you'd like to trade.

I can trade right now if you can cloneback like last time because even though I'm able to clone right now, I have to clone a few Pokes first for other trades before I can get to yours

u didnt reply to me (top post on the page)

Oh, I'm sorry for not replying to you here, but I remember replying to you in your shop sometime yesterday since I have you on the pending list but let me know if I'm wrong

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i couldnt remember, i get so many offers a day. kk whats my side of the trade and i can trade soon.

joffice

Overwhelmed
i couldnt remember, i get so many offers a day. kk whats my side of the trade and i can trade soon.

The trade was my UT Adamant Flawless Tepig Lv. 1 for your UT DW Torchic. However, I'm also interested in your UT Shiny Impish Flawless Gligar. You can choose anything from my shop for the Gligar if you want to add it to our trade. And I can't trade at the moment but I probably will be able to in about 30-45 min.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
the uh flawless torchic maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.