• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Office of Shinies, Events, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausgirl

CMT for:

10 ANIV Articuno - UT Lv. 70 Lonely
10 ANIV Zapdos - UT Lv. 70 Naive
Kyushu Train Sceptile - UT Lv. 50 Sassy
Kyushu Train Blaziken - UT Lv. 50 Gentle
Fukuoka Strongest Groudon - UT Lv. 80 Adamant
Extremespeed Pikachu - UT Lv. 50 Modest

joffice

Overwhelmed
CMT for:

10 ANIV Articuno - UT Lv. 70 Lonely
10 ANIV Zapdos - UT Lv. 70 Naive
Kyushu Train Sceptile - UT Lv. 50 Sassy
Kyushu Train Blaziken - UT Lv. 50 Gentle
Fukuoka Strongest Groudon - UT Lv. 80 Adamant
Extremespeed Pikachu - UT Lv. 50 Modest

Hmm, interested in your flawless Bold Deoxys, Adamant Victini, and Timid Reshiram for those 6 if that is okay.

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
Im interested in ur Shiny Zapdos and Shiny Terrakion. I can offer u a Shiny Flawless ev Train Adamant Aerodactyl, Ev Train Impish Hippowdon, Ev train Impish Drapion, Flawless Brave Timburr with Drain and Mach Punch, Shiny Sunflora, Shiny Rosetade, Shiny Combee, Shiny Milotic, Shiny Chinchou, Shiny Stunkfish. Let me know if u are interested.

joffice

Overwhelmed
Im interested in ur Shiny Zapdos and Shiny Terrakion. I can offer u a Shiny Flawless ev Train Adamant Aerodactyl, Ev Train Impish Hippowdon, Ev train Impish Drapion, Flawless Brave Timburr with Drain and Mach Punch, Shiny Sunflora, Shiny Rosetade, Shiny Combee, Shiny Milotic, Shiny Chinchou, Shiny Stunkfish. Let me know if u are interested.

I'm interested in the Hippowdon and Timburr. However, can I get full info on both Pokes.

Taigastyle

hardened battler
Hey,

I'm interested in your DW Bulbasaur. Could I get a little more info on it? (Natures, IVs, OT, etc.?)

Thanks!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
nobunagas rayquaza flawless

I will trade UT TRU lv100 regigigas crushgrip ironhead rockslide and firepunch and several Movie14 vicitini modest adamant hasty and timid PM me when you get this if interested

joffice

Overwhelmed
That suites me. When will u be able to trade?

Probably sometime tomorrow if you can.

Hey,

I'm interested in your DW Bulbasaur. Could I get a little more info on it? (Natures, IVs, OT, etc.?)

Thanks!

Sure I'll PM you the info sometime tomorrow as I do not have my ds with me atm.

I will trade UT TRU lv100 regigigas crushgrip ironhead rockslide and firepunch and several Movie14 vicitini modest adamant hasty and timid PM me when you get this if interested

Hmm sorry I already have a TRU Regigigas (not listed in my shop though) and I'm not interested in a Movie14 Victini atm unless any of them are flawless.

Are you interested in TRU arceus, DW arceus, Michina arecus, jap manaphy lv 50 UT dont remember the event, crown beasts, 2012 darkrai, movie shaymin (id- Peli11)?

I may be interested in that movie Shaymin if it is UT. Can i get more info on it? Thanks.

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in the Hippowdon and Timburr. However, can I get full info on both Pokes.

Sure. Here's the info:
Timburr Brave Nature
Sheer Force Ability
Ev- None IV-31/31/29/15/29/31
Egg Move: Drain and Mach Punch

Hippowdon Impish Nature
Sand Stream Ability
EV- 252 Att & Def/4 HP IV- don't know
Egg Moves: None

Is there anything more u need to know let me know.

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
Hey can you clone 2 copies plus the original of my shiny latias? You have permission to use her in your shop, but I leveled her up 5 lvls so it's lvl 40.

joffice

Overwhelmed
Sure. Here's the info:
Timburr Brave Nature
Sheer Force Ability
Ev- None IV-31/31/29/15/29/31
Egg Move: Drain and Mach Punch

Hippowdon Impish Nature
Sand Stream Ability
EV- 252 Att & Def/4 HP IV- don't know
Egg Moves: None

Is there anything more u need to know let me know.

Hmm I'll take the Timburr only I guess. You can pick one of the Pokes you wanted for it.

Yep the shaymin is UT lv 50 timid, somewhat vain

Sure, I'm interested in the Shaymin.

Hey can you clone 2 copies plus the original of my shiny latias? You have permission to use her in your shop, but I leveled her up 5 lvls so it's lvl 40.

Sorry I can't clone right now, but I will be free to clone sometime tomorrow if you still want me to clone your Latias.

CoachGump

I have a dw female gligar and the dw event banette, ut, and I was interested in the UT flawless carvanha, I also have rare candys and pp ups if you want those added to the trade.

joffice

Overwhelmed
OK, PM me when u are available for trade then. I will be waiting.

Will do

Will you:

SPR2012 Zekrom/Reshiram, SPR2012 V & D Reshiram, Japan Reshiram/Zekrom?

Sorry not interested unless any of them are flawless

I have a dw female gligar and the dw event banette, ut, and I was interested in the UT flawless carvanha, I also have rare candys and pp ups if you want those added to the trade.

Sorry not interested in the Gligar or Banette

Status
Not open for further replies.