• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Office

Pansy :]

anustart
Who else here loves the NBC show "The Office"? I personally love it, although it does seem to be going down the drain a bit (hopefully the new boss will make it a tad bit better... Steve was just a bit bland the last two seasons) so pretty much disscuss what you've seen and what you want to see! Oh, and who do you guys think the new boss should be? I personnally want Catherine Tate, although highly unlikely, she WAS in the trailer, and she's probably one of my favorite actresses,

SmartD

I think it's a good show. I was feeling a little down when Michael left the Scranton Branch. Although the episodes with different managers (Deangelo (sp?) and Dwight) were funny. And it's going to get funnier with these applicants applying for manager.

Pansy :]

anustart
If Gabe isn't the Scranton Strangler I will flip a tit.

Have you watched at all this season?!?!? The Scranton strangler was just some random guy, they caught him, Toby was put on the jury, allowing holly to come back, who then got engaged to Micheal but they had to move to Colorado to take care of her parents.... It definitely wasnt Gabe

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Have you watched at all this season?!?!? The Scranton strangler was just some random guy, they caught him, Toby was put on the jury, allowing holly to come back, who then got engaged to Micheal but they had to move to Colorado to take care of her parents.... It definitely wasnt Gabe

Or was it?

cazatron

If Gabe isn't the Scranton Strangler I will flip a tit.

ahahahahahahha THIS!!

i feel like it's heresy since i'm from England but i've recently come to the conclusion that the American version is my favorite show ever.
I personally reckon Andy or Darryl will somehow get the job with the one who doesn't having the number 2 spot (it won't really affect Jim's position since both of them are on good terms with Big Tuna)

I really LOVE Erin and it's a shame we didn't get to see as much of the relationship she had with Michael as much as I'd have liked because it was so sweet.

Agntpudding

The show has gone downhill since Steve left. :(!
However I have to say, Creed is the best character to replace Michael. He was so funny in the finale. Even if the finale was a bit rubbish because all the big stars were there for like, 1 minute each, the parts with Creed were brilliant.

Toby did say he was afraid he had convicted the wrong guy. However, Gabe's gone now, so... yeah.

The episode after Michael left was really poor, the one after that with Dwight as (acting) manager was really good and gave me hope for the future, and the finale was funny but the plot and pacing and all that was pretty disappointing. I'm not sure what to expect of next season, but I'm at least hopeful.

Still one of my favorite shows.

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
Great show! And I hope for one of the guys already casted, like Dwight, Darryl, or Andy. Preferrably Darryl or Andy. That Tate woman was a bit insane...

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I used to love the Office, but the last few seasons haven't been as good as the first few were. I'm hoping that the new manager (whoever they are) will liven things up a bit.

Probly my favorite comedy on TV. Doubtful that any of those big stars from the finale will be on the show long-term though. Steve Carell was great on that show and it will still be pretty funny without him but I can't see it lasting more than two more seasons, and I think two more seasons is generous.

Flamle

Every Weekend....
One of my favorite shows. I love the show and seriously hope Will Arnett is the new manager. He made Arrested Development and he will make The Office.

Abstinence Pistols

It's obviously going to be Jim Carrey. If it isn't for some reason, though, I want james Spader. Though there are no canidates, and there are no products. There is only sex. --James Spader

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I was hoping it would be Jim Carrey until I heard him speak in the season finale. No way he can keep up that voice for the rest of the series.

And it's been confirmed Ricky Gervais won't be the new manager.

Nidogod

I won't lie, Michael annoyed me to the point that I stopped watching the show. He came across as incredibly unlikable to me. It's still a great show. This generation's Seinfeld, I dare say.