• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Office

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I looked through Entertainment and couldn't find a thread on it, so in case I missed it, I apologize

Honestly, It's probably my favorite tv series of all time. I won every season and watch all of them quite frequently. So post your favorite parts, moments, jokes, etc. I'm eager to see how many fans there are here

KickAsh

halted development
Early seasons were better, and it's gotten a lot worse without Steve Carell. /thread

Seriously though, it's best times are behind it. Sometimes the show has flashes of brilliance reminiscent of how it used it to be, and it seems to have recovered a little bit from the free fall it was in last season. I still watch it occasionally.
My favorite joke is probably one of Jim's pranks on Dwight--if I had to choose, maybe the one where he makes Dwight have the Pavlovian response to the Windows start up sound.

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I agree. Seasons 1-4 had alot more substance. It always seems forced now. They're trying way too hard to grab what they used to be. The only good thing to me about the newest seasons is Robert California. James Spader is a king

On the subject of Jim/Dwight pranks; I'd have to say that the one where Jim/Pam convinces him he has telekinesis.