• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonking

Resetting For Ho-oh on emerald. You would think I would have gotten it after a year of SRing. Not so much luck on Emerald I guess. History I got Shiny Natu at 20 hours and nothing for the next 430 recorded hours not included SRing hours.

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
i got a question

do you guyz think that i should just hjatch magikarp eggs instead of goin around fishing for it

is hatching a shiny easier or is finding one easier

Gon Freecss

Defense Deoxys #1
I think finding it would be a bit easier because hatching takes a couple minutes to get the steps for the eggs even if its magikarp steps.

Charmy_Charm

greenking :D
Spent all day searching the woods for it, and still no Wurmple, wish me luck, I'm in there right now :)

I. Diddley

Just a dude
i'm sorta confused, i caught this gligar but it's blue, i tohught gligars were purple, the thing is my gligar doesnt make that little sparkle thing at the end, so is it a shiny?

SWEEET! thanks for the clear up chorusco
hate to burst your bubble but that gligar is not shiny in emerald gligars are a light blueish purplish color if no sparkels its not a shiny sorry i have a box of em.

I agree with you about the star part but can you get a normal light blue Gligar.
i have some maybe its a common glitch in emerald i mean the sprite on serbeii isnt what my gligars are sadly ,maybe its like they won tsparkel in emerald but you trade them for them to idk

Also i went the EB games and looked at some emerald versions one have a lot of cloned pokemon al ot of em shinies :)

They have a level 5 shiny elekid x20 and a level 35 elektabuzz shiny

5 shiny eevee Level 10

A shiny roselia(yay)

A shiny unown x3 all D unowns

And a shiny tyrouge what should i evolve tyrouge into im thinking hitmontop x_X

I. Diddley

Just a dude
Nooo! lol yea i figure it out after wards cuz it had a baby the same color, thats when i realized it wasn't a shiny.(sigh)

Im giving up my hunt im just gonna play the game and hope for the best

Okami_Kage

Omg..Wat did u eat??
Parukia,
I have been doing that for umphteen days. no shiny>.< but good luck
OT:restarted non-shiny game cuz sis tryed cloning and it glitched trying for anything

-Shadow_Chaos;359;
p.s. parukia how'd you get so many eevees!!!??? i've been looking for weeks on my lg and fr

Last edited:
Parukia,
I have been doing that for umphteen days. no shiny>.< but good luck
OT:restarted non-shiny game cuz sis tryed cloning and it glitched trying for anything

-Shadow_Chaos;359;
p.s. parukia how'd you get so many eevees!!!??? i've been looking for weeks on my lg and fr
bought a game(emerald) with em on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.