• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
i forgot to ask again

can someone give me a good nickname for my alakazam and it can be in Japanese or Kanji

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
thats were it is i said east of nosepass (or up the next platform then east) till you reach another platform go up it and there is a different looking rock press A and voila an Everstone
found it thanks man

It works o.o

Anyway, hatched some eggs, no shiny u_u

Oh, and thanks, now I can take an Everstone to hatch an Adamant Trapinch 8D

payne

Whats good Fam
i have a question. if you find a shiny latias/latios and it flees from you, the next time you see it will it still be shiny?

supersousaphone

Pokéradar, GO!
i have a question. if you find a shiny latias/latios and it flees from you, the next time you see it will it still be shiny?

It will still be shiny. But how likely is it to find a shiny runner in the first place? :p

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
might do an all nighter tonite i have been very enthesastic (SP?) when going for this gastly well much more than with mewtwo and its great for raising my alakazam (still waiting on a nickname) its already gained 20 lvls (38-58)

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
you could nickname it superpsi just a idea

well i found my second ? unown but it was not shiny out of like 300 unowns

well wish me luck

btw is my sig ok if not i will take out the part i added lol

Kabuto

little punks!
I'll trade if I get it kar (provided I get wifi up). I'm going for deoxys then lugia &ho-oh though.

also kill and run, should I use the warp code or ticket code?

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
i warped cause it was easier and just saved in front of them make sure it is a game that doesnt have them in there dex other wise it doesnt work cause i couldnt sr for shiny latias/latios lol

also make sure you save then take the gs/ar out otherwise it will be the same nature just ask pokemonmaster216 or something like that lol

well good luck no new shinys

I putted an Everstone on an Adamant Female Trapinch, while the male was Adamant too, and the baby had a Naive nature! What happened here? o_o'

Arri

My brother got his 2nd shiny. A Shiny Fearow in FireRed. So now he has 2 shiny Fearows since his shiny spearow evolved.

As for me, still looking :|

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
You can't warp to Southern Island and soft reset for Latias/Latios even if you don't have Latios/Latias in your game. Even though I didn't try it (because I couldn't, and since Latios/Latias are my fave shinies, I wanted them to be legit as possible), I've been told by many people who have tried that the game was programmed so that you Latias/Latios would only appear if you got a legit Eon Ticket.

And I tried to soft reset for Ho-oh/Lugia in late 2006, but I had Ho-oh (from Colos) and Lugia (from XD) in my Pokedex. Basically, for Ho-oh and Lugia, it doesn't matter if you have them in your Dex.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
taking a little break from hunting to check IVs (i still can't belive i haven't done it yet) and i just dicovered my porygon is flawless in speed and has a modest nature that is lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.