• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos_Spark

Gen 6 = <3
I have a question:

If you transfer a shiny Pokemon do Diamond or Pearl, will you be able to trade it back to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? o_o

No unfortunately transfering is only one way in D/P. So you can't trade back to R/S/EFR/LG.

Last edited:

Shine Master

No, you transfer (not trade) and you can't transfer back.

My Dratini's IVs (hp/att/def/sp.att/sp.def/speed) 31/11/15/23/30/29

Canis Lupus

It's there. It's probably your computer because I never even had to type in a URL. When ~Seanyboy~ made it for me, he didn't provide a URL, just the actual image. I copied that image and pasted it in my sig. Hunt for a shiny Spoink.
[\QUOTE]

Meh. I don't really like Shiny Grumpig. Any other suggestions?

luckyporygon

praise helix fossil
still on break from kecleon....

on FR i just made it to three island.....can u SR for Hypno?? the one in the forest??

Shine Master

I think I'm going to make another account because my name sucks. How does Hunter Z sound?

Anybody have any moveset ideas for my Dratini once it becomes Dragonite?

supersousaphone

Pokéradar, GO!
It's there. It's probably your computer because I never even had to type in a URL. When ~Seanyboy~ made it for me, he didn't provide a URL, just the actual image. I copied that image and pasted it in my sig.

Uh, actually, you do have a broken link... how do you not see it? I see your shiny banner, but whatever's supposed to be under it doesn't show up on my computer at all... and I don't see any way that could be a problem with my comp. Lol. Are you sure you're not using a local address?

:D I knew you were kidding. I was simply playing along. I'm hunting mainly on Bulbasaur, but I sometimes go to Squirtle just for kicks.

Haha. Ok. Well, I really feel lucky with this hunt, so we'll see what happens... :p

I need to get out of this drought!

Dark_Steelix

<~ Yo quiero!!
Hey all. Congrats to all who got a new shiny recently. Heh I've figured out a way to encounter ONLY onixs in the wild, so I'm going back to hunting my dream shiny, the pwnage Steelix! Only problem is that I encounter an Onix on average every 30-60secs meh, still faster than hatching them though :p Also still hunting Pinsir for the moment but I'll probably go SR for a bird since I still want in on the shiny circuit. Got kinda bored on articuno so I think I'll go for zapdos. My current hunts:
FR: Onix
LG: Pinsir/Zapdos
Sapphire: Grimer
Emerald: Aron
Ruby: Magnemite probably
FR2: Playing through...

Good luck to everyone on their hunts! I gotta start training Nightclaw my shiny duskull too lol.

supersousaphone

Pokéradar, GO!
Hey all. Congrats to all who got a new shiny recently. Heh I've figured out a way to encounter ONLY onixs in the wild, so I'm going back to hunting my dream shiny, the pwnage Steelix! Only problem is that I encounter an Onix on average every 30-60secs meh, still faster than hatching them though.

I was going to ask what you meant, but I think I just got it... I'll keep it a secret if you want me to, but as soon as I'm done training a Pokémon on my LG, I think I'm going to use what I think is your method to race you for Onix. You have no idea how happy it would make me to get it before you. :p

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
ok then fufu its on i'll be going for mudkip.

D_S i think i know what method you meani'll keep it secret to

no gastly but my alakazam has grown 31 lvls now (38-69) Now thats a lot of gastlys lol

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
hey when you guys hunt do you bike or walk/run?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.