• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
One question before I start hatching; what is a good round number of eggs to hatch every day?
I'd say as many as you can...

Just read the manual ^^
I never had a Shiny on the ADV games :sad:
Oooh, I really want a Shiny Manectrik and Shiny Camerupt ^^

i dont know where it is :'( *looks*

Well in sapphire im looking for a shiny surskit and roselia*points to sig*

K

kirby

Thanks Shadow Lucario, i'll start hatching now with a Slugma.

Since I never told you i'm going for a Shiny Mightyena.

right now on my sapphire im on route 102 searching for a shiny im on route 102 because i like the shiny form of every pokemon on the route so far ive encounter 31 pokemon and not even 1 surskit yet

here is my shiny hunting team so far

Torchic lv 15 and 4 zigzgoons(low level)i have the ziggys sso i can gett nuggets and sell em for pokeballs i can get ultra balls and rare candies too :) soon ill add a surskit to this team :) so far i have encountered 52 pokemon with no surskit

K

kirby

Well, right now I've hatched 25 eggs. I'm aiming to do 50 before swimming leassons, and maybe another 50 after.

I'm biking in a straight line from Verdenturf to Mavvile (or w/e).

i am taking a break from shiny hunting to train my new surskit(on the 72 battle) i have found 100 pokemon none shiny

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
10th box of makuhitas is going to be full soon.....

Zahro

I won't count them. It slows me down... And I always lose the count.:p Anyway, congrats to the ones that got a shiny and good luck for the searching ones! Still SRing for a Shiny Charmander.

no nobody wish me luck on my shiny hunt(jerks)

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
Warning: Attention *****. He did wish.

K

kirby

Just cause they didn't say gl doesn't mean they don't care, but if you want it so bad...gl

I've hatched 50 eggs so far. Do you guys think i'm better off catching in the wild?

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
400 sr for shiny registeel. no luck yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.