• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Official 3rd Generation Shiny Discussion/FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom94

LeedsUnited Forever
Today I caught my FIRST ever shiny!!The only bad thing is that it is a Wurmple.Well,at least it's a shiny.

GeminiDragon

I AM THE NIGHT!!!
i am training my newly breed larvitar. I am only training against wild pokemon so i will hope for the best because this will take a while

Dreamer

living in a dream
I only have one shiny in ruby: a shiny shellgon. the shiny Bagon was the thirds pokémon I encountered in meteor falls. so I felt really lukcy. and now he's evolved :D

currently looking for shiny Eevee in leafgreen (219 eggs so far, 196 hatched, none of them shiny)

and for a shiny beldum in sapphire.

K

kirby

>.< Darnit!!! I spent 4 hours (yes, I had alot of time on my hands) looking for a Shiny Poochyena. I must have seen 500+ poochyena by now, no shiny. Gah, i've got months ahead of me...

And congrats on the Eevees Parukia, you must be very proud. :D

>.< Darnit!!! I spent 4 hours (yes, I had alot of time on my hands) looking for a Shiny Poochyena. I must have seen 500+ poochyena by now, no shiny. Gah, i've got months ahead of me...

And congrats on the Eevees Parukia, you must be very proud. :D

not really they were found in a used LG game

Shiny_Milotic

Ah! I just caught a Shiny Torkoal! ... That makes 5 Shinies I've ever caught!

Shiny_Milotic

Also, Parukia, those Eevee's were probably gotten by cheating if there were just 5 of them randomly on a used Emerald Game ..

Also, Parukia, those Eevee's were probably gotten by cheating if there were just 5 of them randomly on a used Emerald Game ..

i said leaf green and 2 more things

1: DO NOT DOUBLE POST
2:i said leaf green X_X

Starmie

not really they were found in a used LG game

Didn't you say in an earlier post that they WERE cheated? Like the eevee and such were caught at levels 2 and 3 and in strange routes... If that's the case I'm curious as to why you're keeping them.

Didn't you say in an earlier post that they WERE cheated? Like the eevee and such were caught at levels 2 and 3 and in strange routes... If that's the case I'm curious as to why you're keeping them.

i deleted that post it turns out that they are cheated but not in emerald but in leaf green on route 01 at level 2/3 :) i dispise people who cheat X_X

Starmie

i deleted that post it turns out that they are cheated but not in emerald but in leaf green on route 01 at level 2/3 :) i dispise people who cheat X_X

Congrats on the shiny Torchic you caught earlier btw

But I still don't get why you keep them if they are cheated, from Emerald or Leaf Green or any game for that matter. Just curious :)

No luck on shiny Staryu yet, I really should have a shiny Starmie since it IS my username lol.

Congrats on the shiny Torchic you caught earlier btw

But I still don't get why you keep them if they are cheated, from Emerald or Leaf Green or any game for that matter. Just curious :)

No luck on shiny Staryu yet, I really should have a shiny Starmie since it IS my username lol.

I dont really know why i keep em maybe its because im in love with branch evvos XD and thank you

Zahro

Wow you're lucky. That's how I found my Shiny Crawdaunt on the first try for a Corphish in my pokedex. And I was fishing A LONG TIME to get a Feebas, and I ended up with a shiny Magikarp.

Diven

Thunder Trainer
First I'm gonna defeat the Pokémon League on my FR
After that I will hunting on a Shiny, don't know what Pokémon yet..
And maybe I'll go shiny hunting on a Numel on R or S or E when I get it Friday :D

Hmm, on FR I(ll try the birds I think :-\

Demonic

<- Hunting You
back again sorry been on ff XI anyway done 0 resets i need a morale boost ill try n nd my previous post resetin loads now wish me luckm no shiny treeko

Status
Not open for further replies.